You know, when I thought about it this, I knew exactly what I was going to say to this particular ex. I was going to say:
“Where you have sown love, may you reap love. Where you have sown deceit, may you reap deceit”
Not that there is anything entirely false about the above statement. Its a factual pronounciation :D...but it does imply that there was deciet.
But then I read an article that struck a cord with me [at the time] especially this:
“You had projected onto me everything you ever desired in a woman and I projected onto you everything I ever desired in a man.” TheMost- SBM crew
And I thought…Maybe, just maybe, this is where WE went wrong…[See how nice i am? i'm even willing to share the blame...hehe. J/K]
…and who could blame us really? We had the right recipe to cook up the projections. It’s no wonder when the dust settled I realized what I felt the most [not only but more than anything] was colossal disappointment…not just that it didn’t work out but that you weren’t who I thought you were and/or who I wanted you to be after all.
Or maybe this just helped me sleep better at night? Lmao.
Ah well, whatever the case…
We live, We Love…We Learn!!
I would also say-----Be Well!
#MovingOn
Random is as Random does…
Random compliment from strangers are nice :). I was in the wine aisle at the grocery store, dude walking by stops and say “your hair is absolutely gorgeous”. I walked out the store with a lil extra ‘cat’ in my walk. Lol!! Oh I had my hair pulled back in a big ole afro puff/bun
“Oh I pray to him everynight but looks like they all go to voicemail”- Arlene(?) #trueblood. You shonuff ain’t lying cos that’s the way I feel sometimes.
The more time passes, the more confusing life gets. One would think the older one gets the more one gets a hang of this here life…Not!!
My car is looking all
I wonder how many weddings are taking place on 09/10/11
“Most of us find ourselves readjusting our perspectives on sex as quickly as the seasons readjust. Sometimes we’re all about it, sometimes we’re saving it, and sometimes we want no parts of it.”
“State University of New York finds that sex has the same affect on brain receptors as the pain relieving medicine paracetamol “…men should put this on a placard on a wall in their bedrooms for when their women use the ‘I have a headache’ excuse. Lol.
TheEnd.com
So that whole ‘You are what you attract’ is Bullshit…right? Rightttttttt?? Cos the ‘walk-ups’ I’ve encountered lately...Hia! in fact na to jump off cliff oh. I'm speaking soley about looks by the way.
"Believing in God is not the same as having faith in God. Anyone can say they believe….Faith requires Action." Hmmm.
I've quite enjoyed doing nothing to my hair for a couple of months but i think i'm ready for some braids. I haven't had kinky twists in a while...i should get some.
We've come over the hump of the week y'all...the weekend is almost here!!! Whoop!! Whoop!! you would think i had huge plans oh...pfft. Lol.
It is hot as hell around these parts...sweating like a christmas goat is only allowed in Naija...this mess is unacceptable!! Anyhooooos, u'all enjoy the rest of the week and have a fab weekend.
0(^_^)0
6 comments:
I love the analogy about paracetamol! I would send it to my married friends but they haven't been married long enough. Have a great weekend.
Nice one, some of it got me laughing, they were so spot on.
Hope you had a good weekend
hahaha at the voicemail one.
Lol!! This post is pretty funny! About the ex- yeah, we live, love and learn *sigh*
Adiya
Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
Muse Origins
The weather here is feeling fall(ish). I'm not complaining though.
How kwanu?
Long time, where's the continuation?
Post a Comment