I don't particularly like that this blog has become as random as it has but i can't seem to go back to the way it started out :(. Yes, i've always been kinda random but i think it was different back then...ah well "evolve or die!" although this seems more like dying than evolving... :( lol.
Meh, random i shall...
So the East Coast 'suffered' an earthquake yesterday [5.8-6.0] started out in VA and they have most of damage but was felt in a bunch of states...scary ish!! According to CNN, the Last earthquake in the DMV area was 100~ yrs ago. There have been 755 earthquakes in the US in the last seven days [how is that even possible? :-/] or did i hear/read wrong?
To the “It’s better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all”- HellIfIKnow school of thought, I give you the—“ When the scars of your love remind you of the fact that you could have had it all, and didn’t, you’ll probably wish you’d never met that person.”-SBM school of thought.
There has always been talks about black women dating outside their race...i'm not knocking any ones preference but how many other races have you heard telling women of their race to date outside?? How many white/Asian/Indian/etc men will you hear.have you heard say they don't date White/Asian/Indian/etc women [honest question]?? Isn't it possible [ignore specifics now] that it is because black men are the ones that would rather NOT date their black women that there aren't enough black men for said black women hence the whole black women are not winning in the dating game brouhaha...? Clear as mud? Lol. I was going to flip 'black' for 'Naija' but i don't knot that it applies quite as directly...altho Naija men do be feeling themselves i don't hear AS MUCH 'i don't date naija babes cos of xyz'. #OkMovingOn.
Tara Thornton [trueblood] is married is an oyibo man. That was a subconsciously interesting find...
Tia weighed 156lbs in her third trimester…@ 8 months?? *jumps inna da lake*. Tamera definitely seems like the sweeter/nicer twin. They laugh alike…they are such cry babies…they’re cute.
“Dear Ms Karma, I’ve got a list of people you missed!”
I now prefer my broccoli fresh/raw with dressing…long way from eww-ing at the sight of it and then managing to eat it cooked.
I've gotten used to cooking my beans with chicken chunks [and corn]...protein overload? Speaking of beans...Naija brown beans actually Does taste different from black eye peas/beans [Duh?]. There is a really slight sweetness to them. Oh and am i the only one that can't eat just beans? I have to have dodo or at the very least bread...don't *side eye* me jo...beans and bread is a Naija staple.
I need to learn to fix my face. I have a million and one facial expressions and I would get in sooo much trouble if I was sitting in face to face meetings with these folks. How does one master the art of having an “Expressionless Face”?
Now that I think about it...that might not be a good idea with my already umm 'reserved' demeanor.
I love watches…they are accessories to me [not necessarily used to tell time] so I’d been rocking them ‘dead’ for some time now. Finally replaced batteries in most of them…at least the ones they could get opened…cost me a pretty penny too. I thought I had more watches [I prob don’t recall where some are] but on recent count I’m a couple shy of 20. I need to rectify that!!
Wait, whaaa?? Network/Sponsors spent 20 mil on Kim. K’s wedding and somehow she’s set to make 17+mil off it??? Whaa? This life ain’t fair mehn, Damn!! Wedding wey no go last sef. I wonder how many people in Hollywood have a voodoo doll of her seeing as they actually have to work to get paid at all and even then... lol.
Oddly enough, the rumor of the Will/Jada split got NO reaction from me…I thought it might when it eventually happened. I think I even had a one second reaction to Jlo’s news *Shrug*
Relationships are confusing as Hell!!
Omo, the ‘congregation’ of short Naija men [Under 5’10] around these parts is alarming!!! I’ve never felt ‘tall’…but these kneegrows here have made me more aware that I’m Not average female height. On the flip tho, average female height is 5’4, male is 5’9/5’10 so really, na me ‘tall’... Hmph!!
Life really is all about perception.
@Myne- No mind me...it's laziness. I'll continue soonest :D
...And just like dat August is over...summer is pretty much done too. I want to Travelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!! *crying*
Happy Hump Day My Good People!!! I trust everyone has been keeping well. Make una take am easy oh...make una no fight oh!! until next time ehn...fingaz!!
Yikes, this got rather long!!
0(^_^)0
5 comments:
LOL...sorry for calling you out but I love your collection of randoms. Now going to google Tara thornton. How tall are you?
Oooh i actually liked these randoms.
I don't buy that it's better to have loved and lost sha.
I just caught up on tia and tamera and tweeted yesterday that they laugh and cry a lot. Tia is selfish, I don't care if you are pregnant, it's the little things.
Beans with chicken chunks tho *side eye*
You know, I have never bought naija beans here. I will try it once and see if it tastes different.
I don't even own one watch. I keep saying maybe I will splurge and for once own a real grown up watch ( i always buy cheap watches ffrom like Big Lots or something). I doubt its gonna happen sha.
happy hump day back to you
I really enjoyed this collcetion of randoms.
On Kim K what can i say? Life is truly not fair sometimes, she just got lucky
LOL @collection of short Naija men. Some short guys make up for their lack of height in other ways though, they may be really kind, sweet and compassionate for example. Just saying : )
“Dear Ms Karma, I’ve got a list of people you missed!”
I have such a long list too. Nice Randoms as usual
Myna- Nah, it's cool. I had planned an update anyways. I'm 'only' 5'7/5'8 :)
Tayne- I agree...she IS selfish!! I keep trying to keep in my she's preggers but umm...
lol...you should try it. Side eye@ grown up watch...what that mean?
Mimi- haha, oh i'm not disputing that at all. I'm sure some do ...it'll just be hella nice if alla those came in a tall guy :D
My Barrister- How now...you don become Mrs. we no see you again. Hope you've been well...
Post a Comment