Sunday, July 24, 2011

Two In One!

I feel like a lazy post so...

30day Challenge- My version!


I mostly let my iTouch/iTunes shuffle anyway unless i really want to listen to a particular album. Is it weird that I hardly skip songs even if i don't particularly want to hear the song? I just let it play knowing it'd be over soon...or flip radio stations when ads and such come on cos a min longer and a song will be back on? No, right? that's what i thought. lol.

"Let the Music play on...":

Miss you- Kem


Power- Kanye West


No lele- Wizkid


Kpo kpo di- Faze


Welcome to the east – Wyclef Jean


Treat U good – Lloyd


Wild wild west- M.I


Revelation song- Kari Jobe


ABC- DJ Klem ft Willy Bang


Beautiful Lasers (2ways) ft. MDMA- Lupe Fiasco




I forget what the title of this should be from the challenge but sha sha you get the idea...


"H2T-Head2Toe":


Hair in a twist out


Big Pearl earrings


Brown 3/4 sleeve Cardigan


White sleeveless top


Self-made skirt from a couple of posts ago


Newly acquired animal print peep-toe pumps


Yellow handbag/purse


...this would have been my church outfit IF i had actually gone to church today so no picture. LOL!! I opted to web-church instead. Sermon was good too :D




*If only she had said Yes to Rehab-so young, so talented,...........so Gone!! May she find rest.




Have a great week ahead you all.




0(^_^)0

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if only she had said yes to rehab. Lol at your shuffling and lack of skipping. I never listen to songs unless i'm in the mood for it

Adiya
Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
Muse Origins

Taynement said...

She did say yes to rehab. She just got out a few weeks ago. But may her soul rest in peace

Taynement said...

re: the songs yes that's weird to not skip (to me of course)but i think it's a character thing. I am impatient and I have low tolerance so I hear, not in the mood, I skip. I think you are more patient and tolerant so you can endure the song even if you don't want to hear it. Another thing could be # of songs?

LusciousRon said...

I always skip. Two quick sharp presses and a song more suited to my mood might just be next.

okonyahouseboy said...

revelation song - Kari Jobe. lovely.