So i said i would try to get in on the 30 day challenge thingy..."my way" but the more i looked at the challenge the less i felt like doing it lol. Anyways, I was still up at about 3am this morning and for whatever reason this came to mind...i made a mental note to pay attention to my activities today and use it as my first one...lets hope its not the last. If it is...well, i sha did one hehe.
3am-ish- I was still up, i have no idea when i finally went to sleep
8:15ish- I opened my eyes and looked at the time. Fristly, it didn't feel like i had slept. Felt like my eyes were just closed the whole time...no real sleep. Secondly and Even weirder, i woke up with a tear-stained face. I can't for the life of me remember what it was that made me cry in my 'half sleep'...strange!
[I stayed in bed for sometime...dillying and dallying]
11:10ish- Phone conference with the siblings
12:30ish- I finally got out of bed. Straigthened up a few things. Had breakfast. Faff'd around some more
2pm-ish- [just as i was ready to jump in the shower] A friend called. Good convo.
3:15ish- Finally got off the phone and into the shower
[messing with my hair took some time]
4:00ish- I was ready to leave the house. I wanted to see about getting that sewing machine. The one palce i had been thinking was the spot was a disappointment. So still no machine :(
4:15ish- Set out to see an Old HS friend
5:00ish- Got there had lunch and settled down to gist...chillax...alldatjazz!
9:00ish- She finally allowed me leave
9:45ish- Went grocery shopping [i knew i wouldn't feel like doing it tomorrow]
10:20ish- Got home
[trying to decided if should eat something or not...its so late]
10:50ish- Started typing this post
...and there you have it!
My fourth was pretty good. Good food, Good people, plenty laughs....fireworks was bonus. My weekend has been pretty good so far too. Hope uall are having a swell one.
Uall be EeeeeeeeeZzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
...got distracted
11:10pm- Now clicking "Publish Post" :D
0(^_^)0
2 comments:
Totally original way to do the challenge- maybe you should call it a different name lol. Tear stained faces? mmmmh :s
Adiya
http://museorigins.blogspot.com (formally the corner shop)
http://museorigins.com
I got a better one, ''Marking Time''.
Post a Comment