Wednesday, June 29, 2011

iSew III










Phew!! This was my LEAST interesting sewing class. Mostly because we had so many breaks in between. It was also a little harder. I should have chosen a straight skirt...don’t know who sent me message...pinning this ish took forever/sewing a zipper was hella confusing. Oh and cos it has lining i had to do everything twice. Ugh!! Anyways, i’m glad it’s over and it’s still pretty neat to see the actual finished product...and it fits :). Whoop! Whoop!

That being said, If I don’t buy a sewing machine like asap my sewing phase might just die an early death. I realize i've been saying this for a while now...procastination! I think i'll try to make a tunic next or another pair of PJ bottoms.








Stuvvings:
I had forgotten these mongrels increase rent every year…Argh!! I almost miss my old arrangement







Overtly ‘efficient’ people irk the hell outta me. Why in the name of all things good do we need daily meetings on some project that is stalled?? Spinning wheels for the hell of it…mschew.







“ITKs” in any arena are just as irksome. Like, who the hell asked you?







Some people are rude in the name of ‘speaking their mind’ but interestingly enough, they can’t take it when it’s directed at them. Amusing stuff!!







Coco reminds me of Kendra. She and Ice-T are cute...







There are so many crime/lawyer/detective type shows out/coming out i can’t keep up- Covert mission/Suits/aaand i suddenly went blank.







I just updated my Naija music library= Awesomeness!







I peeped a 30 day blog challenge thingy on Sting’s blog. I THINK i’ll give it a go but my own way. I will NOT be writing on each one and i will NOT be blogging each day. I shall pick and choose as i feel and prob not in order. [Spoil sport? Meh *shrugs*]







LDR rules: “It’s a bad idea to get with/date anyone who WILL NOT even think about moving where you are. If you can do it for him/her, he/her should be able to do it for you” ...Meaning regardless of who actually does the moving, both parties should be willing, on some level, to do it if push came to shove. Agree or disagree?







Some friendships really do have an expiration date. I mean i been knowing that...heard it enough times but it’s still kinda sad when it happens.







So i haven’t seen “No strings attached” but this new one coming out “Friends with Benefits” seem awfully similar...no? Folks running out of ideas?







My car looks like its 20 years old...it needs a paint job, Bad!! I don't know if its the weather here or what but its rather 'eba-rice-ing'. Making me itch even more for a new car but nna mehn the car still runs great *knocks on wood*







I keep harping on myself to get out and do stuff by myself [outside of meals and movies]. When i actually do, i remember why i don't do it.







My heart Bleeds for Nigeria!! That is all. :(






Happy Hump dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! It's a holiday weekend around these parts. Hope you all get up to fun! fun! fun!...be safe while at it though. Folks finna be walking around naked in the name of 'its summer/hot' for sure.



Happy 7th Month!





That's my time. Uall B-Eeee-Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

*i can't seem to fix my spacing anymore...i hate it all spaced out as it is but...









0(^_^)0




6 comments:

Taynement said...

hollywood been copying for decades now.

nice job on sewing

48 said...

hey great skirt - love the fabric/color! I'd like to make more skirts myself. Did my first successful zipper last month for a dress I wore to a wedding...not as bad as people made it seem. And it did take me forever to buy my sewing machine too so I feel ya!

Emeka Amakeze said...

You're truly a random one but isn't variety the spice of life as its put?

Nice work on the skirt!

Anonymous said...

Nice skirt! I just started sewing classes so i'm jealous of this sef. My first skirt looks really weird

I tried the 30 day challenge too- gave up lol

PS. I've changed my blog url! I decided to keep the blog on Blogger after all. Check out the link: http://museorigins.blogspot.com. Sorry for the inconvenience X_x

Adiya
Muse Origins (formerly The Corner Shop)

BSNC said...

You did a good job with the sewing. I havent seen no string attached too, but you are right it looks like the same thing to me.

I saw that 30 days challenge thing, no comment lol

Random One said...

Thanks a lot, My Good People!! :D