Began here
…my knees were buckled already, my heart was racing as i thought “shit, what do I do?” Raheem wasn’t making it easy either…he was nibbling on my right ear and wishpering “don’t go, please” over and over.
I put my hands on his chest, straigthened my back, give him my best weak smile and say nah I gotta go. The disappointment on his face was too cute…made me a little light headed sef [hehehe]. We all walk inside…my silly friends giggling in from us. I gathered up my things, gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him not to bother walking me out and that it was lovely to have met him. He didn’t say a word.
My girls and I walk out. I didn’t look back. We got to the door and I stopped. My girls stopped too. One of them goes “Iz a lie!!” and starts laughing…she knew what was about to go down. I roll my eyes at her and say…”babes, you all go ahead; I’ll catch up with you all later.” “Ada ohhh, sha be careful” they all chorused amidst giggles. [heffas!]
I went back into the lounge and walked to where Raheem was still standing. I could count all his teeth as he saw me walking back lol. We drank some more and danced some more…then he suggested we go some place quiet and talk…I was about tired anyways and my feet were killing me so we left.
We ended up at IHOP. We ordered black coffee to counter all the drinking we had done. I ordered the international passport, he ordered a steak omelet, and we just generally had a ball. Goofing off and yakking. We talked about everything we could think of. He told me about going back home to Jamaica when he was younger and his time there. I told him about Naija and boarding school. He was cracking up at the stuff we had to go through in school. He was so easy to talk to…nothing hot and heavy, just yarns, felt like I had known him forever.
The night was far spent and I was popped so I asked to be taken ‘home’…a couple of my girls had come in from outta town so the plan was to crash at a hotel beside the restaurant we had gone to…we were going to stay up and slumber party it up [this was before we decided to do the lounge]. We got to the hotel...Raheem, came over to my side of the car and helped me out. He leaned against the car and held on to me…telling me what a great time he had had. We kissed and talked and *ahem* fooled around some more. I complained about my feet. We got back in the car and he gave me a foot rub and *ahem*…yea ;)
He asked for my number. I asked for his. He gave it. I didn’t, he didn't fuss. After much ado, I managed to get away smiling from ear to ear as I did. He watched me walk in and drove off. Will I call? I don’t know yet. It was fun. It was great. In those few hours i was totally infatuated and smitten by him. Do I wanna spoil that? Hmmm…I don’t know.
Thanks to everyone for the bday wishes...Ada, sure did have a grand ole time. I was going to 'hesplain' myself but i'll save that till tomorrow ;)
*Muah*
16 comments:
am
i
first?!?!
ha!
you pple should not think just because I'm sorting out issues I've forgotten how to be first o!
Scribbles still knows how to rock it!
hehe
so, *ahem*, i'm guessing Ada is the UNrepressed One eh? I like Ada
I knew it!
From your last post,i just knew Ada was gonna hav a blast..
So,when you callin' him???
hmm
Hnnnnnm!
Hmmm...i'm liking this unREPRESSED Ada babe oh! Sounds like she knows how to have a good time.
Now the dilema...to call or not to call???
hmm mmm ada is surely the unrepressed one..
u bad little thing!!! hmm to call or not to call that is the question!
Hia! See enjoyment oooo. I wish I could be enjoying like this on my baiday oooo.
Ehn ehn we dey wait for part 3. :-D
Is this like one of those nollywood movies? Where persin go dey watch out for part 10?
oooooohhhhweeeeeee!
call him jo!
;)
glad u had fun..
lol.....niiiice
waiting on the next insallment of adventures of ada
hmmm, first time here, i see i have a lot of "ketching up" to do if i plan to understand this blog eh? is this a multiple personality kind of situation? i like the post sha.
"He asked for my number....I didn’t,..." hmmm, if 'twas me, if you don't give neither will i. 'tis safer that way before one's called a feminist.
But, will use a line i read recently, .....give u my complimentary card and make you promise to return it later.
lol...u know i read the card thing too. It's a very nifty idea...i'll be sure try it out soon enough
Post a Comment