Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Comments to a Non-Writer!

Hello my darhling people…I wasn't ignoring your comments oh, just decided to make a post out of it…

For real I crack up each time I remember you alls comments.

Scribz--- dancing cos he’s first and loving the Unrepressed Ada…she loves you too ;)

Doll/Mizchif/My world/Blogoratti/BSNC--- What was all the “HMMMMMMM” about? Lol, those cracked me up!!

Original Mgbeke/Nice Anon/Naijagirl--- waiting for part 5+

Buttercup/My World/Lovepaprika---Asking/telling me to call

Smaragd---asking if me I have MPD. LOL…thanks for stopping by…I’ll be over at yours in a bit.

LMAO!!!

Oya, let me explain myself. I was going to explain yesterday without finishing the tori cos that was the plan but after reading you alls comments and stuff I figured what the heck…make I extend am small.

I referenced “My Alter Ego” post cos I thot it would help explain what I was getting at but it didn’t help. Let me just say that you all have proven that I should just stick to my random and non-abstract thoughts LOL![I don tok before sey I no sabi write fiction]. I’m obviously a non-writer…a writer wouldn’t have to explain…u would have gotten it the first go around. Or maybe you all just don’t pay attention :p

In my referenced post I said IF I HAD an alter ego she would be a bunch of things. But SINCE I DO NOT Have one I embrace the ME that is. In essence, ADA-Fierce is a figment of my imagination. My last two posts were about Ada--who is a figment of my imagination ergo the story is also a figment of my imagination [hehehe]. Yes it was my birthday and a portion of it did happen but the rest was just story…LOL!! No Raheem :( so no phone call to be made.

[BSNC came close to getting it but then she hopped off the train too quickly...]

[My Birthday was still fun tho'...just not that kinda fun]

Ada might come out and play one day but it ain’t happened yet so for now she is a purely fictional character in my head. Unlike Beyonce who’s alter ego is active and alive [Per Mocha's comment on the other post]…mine is non-existent or is it dormant? hmm.

If and when she does come alive…you’ll be the first to know ;)

I’m still laughing sha…You all are so much fun. Thanks for reading and for your comments

…back to the regularly scheduled programming [abi how them dey tok am?]

Happy Hump day!!

*Muah*

17 comments:

BSNC said...

hahaha i thought i got it, then i was confused again.. good one

glad you still had fun on your birthday :)

BSNC said...

ohh that is what you meant. i should have stayed on the train of thot.

okay i still first though

Sweetnothin' said...

I envy your alter ego..seriously shes got more life than i do. By the way you are great just the way you are

ScoopsNija said...

New entertainment blog hits blogsville. Visit http://scoopsnija.blogspot.com/ for more details. Please add to your blogroll. Your support is appreciated.

Nice Anon said...

oh this na made up tori? I see

Anonymous said...

oh don't worry, Ada will come out one day. sooner than later maybe. i know mine does. depends on what situation i'm placed in. she'll come when she has to.

Buttercup said...

OH HELL NOOOOOOOOOO! YOU FREAKING PLAYED US!

chai..

that was well written mehn..

*walks away feeling tres stupide*

Repressed One said...

@BSNC- lol. Thanks dear. Yes, you were :D

@Sweetnothin- Me sef i envy her oh...one day, one day sha.

@Scoops- Umm...o.k

@Nice Anon- :D

@Bibi- I hear you jare...i shall tell the story when she does

@Buttercup- LMAO...butter dearie don't walk away feeling anything jo. Na play we iz :D. Thanks

Tigeress said...

Hope ur birthday celebration was fun.

BSNC- u're everywhere o! and first in most blogs. hehehehe

Repressed One said...

Tigress- Yea, it was cool. Thanks dear!

Original Mgbeke said...

You know what? For a split second I thought you were fantasizing about what Ada would do, then I got caught up.

Either way, I am TEAM ADA. Come out soon. :-D

Repressed One said...

Mgbekes-- You did? Teehee. Yea, peeps made it easy to get thrown off.
Gurl, me sef i'm team ADA....one day, one day :D

Anonymous said...

Your imagination is beginning to have too much figments attached to it....can i have some of it?
Alter ego....onyibo go prescribe medication for you for that. Beyonce is getting away with hers cos she does it on stage and we pretend to be stunned with the electrifying moves

Your imaginary alter ego? hmmm, takes a lot of fictional mind to come up with all that.

have a wonderful weekend

Roc said...

Nahhhhhh!! G'friend.. That was so wrong.. lol

You are allowed to have an alter ego but whats up with the alter story and the alter bobo??

dang..

Repressed One said...

LOL@ Naijagirl. See as you are using style to tell me I have issues. My own story didn’t ‘electrify’ you? Lol….omo the mind is wonderful o jare. Thanks dear, hope you had a good weekend.

@ Roc- lol, I didn’t have no alter story or alter man na…all that was part of one ‘figment’ hehehe

Spesh said...

Thot i made a comment on this?
Nwys,gud 1 chica..

Anonymous said...

...then, i should 'waltz' you for your next birthday.