Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Musings



So apparently politicans everywhere are selfish bastards and here i was thinking Naija had the lease on that...good to know! Congress pay should be stopped too when these things happen...i'm sure it will give them an incentive to be mature about things. smdh.
 
I really do wish i loved salads. I see all these oyibo pipu eating just salad for lunch and I’m like ‘eh ya, wish I could’ Lol. That said, I’ve never been to COSI…I hear their salads are ‘sinful’. Meh. 
 
I think companies that don't give their employees a paid lunch are wankers. I mean the least you can do for underpaying folks is give them one free hour to do what they want with. Stingy mofos.
 
This govt. building is so old they have ‘Window' air conditioners in every aisle and you flush the toilet with your foot…I’d never seen that in Yankee before. I quite like it though, hands free, sides I know most pple still use their foot to flush the ones we have today when they can.
 
“Never take an ex back. He/she tried to do better and is settling with/for you” Ha!!
 
I keep my shoe boxes when I can…I just think it’s a neater way to store shoes. I’ve been contemplating getting a bunch of those plastic ‘shoe’ boxes w/lids and throw out the cartoon ones. Unfortunately, since the advent of platform shoes that is no longer a viable option cos they don’t fit the regular 6quart boxes :(. I did think of taking pictures of the shoes, printing them, and sticking them on the boxes [like I saw on some show ages ago]………wayyyyyyyyyy too much work.
 
With everything else is getting so much smaller…why haven’t they invented smaller hair dryers with more compact attachments/combs?
 
Decided to go get a “professional” hair trim because I heard this person knows how to handle natural hair…well, that was a bloody waste of my 70quid…but that head massage? That head massage was everything!!
 
I guess velvet is in but what is this new way of tying wrapper? Like we used to tie when we used to participate in cultural dances back in those days. Lol #AsoEbi
 
Have you ever tried to figure out why certain things or people rub you a certain [the wrong] way? As in, it makes no sense why the thing or people should have any effect whatsoever on you and your life but alas…it’s quite disconcerting.

You know what i hate? "call me"...wft if wrong with your phone or hands? Not "call me when you get a chance" or whatever...just "call me" FOH!!

Are people that constantly post "babyQT shat today". "babyET pee'd in my face", "babyFY blah blah blah" supposed to be less annoying than people that post "my hubby this or that" just cos they are talking about kids?? Cos they are just as annoying to me abeg. Thankful for the hide post feature. Ugh!!

Why oh why do these people insist on playing the 'Nigerian' accent?? It's awful!! Meanwhilly...Paul Fine Ass Motherfucking Briggs!!! #Graceland

Now i understand what people mean when they complain about not having enough vacays or having to save days or being outta days. This ish is the pits!!! I mean i have more 'life' than they give me days for mehn!! LMAO...okay i totally #yimu'd and Lol'd at myself as i typed that. Siriusly tho, It's true what they say...'when God sends/gives you a blessing, don't ask why it was sent or given'...i had more days WFH than i knew what to do with...God bring again na, i'll shut up this time. Sigh.

Ads are already prepping us for Christmas....Chilllllll!!!!

Intimacy --> "InToMeSee"


...but this whole season of Suits was about ONE case...previous season where different, ba?
I'm walking the aisles at a grocery store and see 'boil-in-a-bag' boiled groundnut...so you know i had to grab one. I love love love boiled ground [don't care much for roasted]. Boy, was that a big let down...they musta boiled it in a bag of salt to preserve it...twas just awful :-(

"...cards on the table, we both showing hearts"

The cult that is Apple is Real!!! Steve Jobs musta been an Orisha in a past life or something, gaddam!!

I SEE myself getting up at 6am to work out and again at 6pm after work...as in, i swear i have visuals of me sweating it out. Alas, the spirit is willing but the flesh IS hella hella weak!

Maids wearing Red bottoms...mschewww #DeviousMaids

I just saw "Which one of these planes do you own or are you associated with" as a security question. That made me chuckle...plane ko, keke napep ni.

Is it really that easy?? I get that the pair of them may have a back story which we may see as the season progresses as to why it was so easy for them to 'fall' into it but mehn...scary ish. #Betrayal

 
That sucky moment when you completely burn your last two slices of bread and there’s nothing else for bfast.
 
iPhone: “...this isn’t going to end well for me, is it?...Do.You.Still.Think.I’m.Pretty?” chuckles.
 
So you know how people say when you get preggers or have a baby your ‘motherly’ whatever automatically switches on? So I’m praying real hard that’s true cos I swear I have no patience.

Fall is here oooo...
as with every year, i remember i need new boots and coats. But this one that it's cold already, does it mean winter is going to be brutal this year? Chei!

...and that's all she wrote.
Oh happy Birthday, Nigeria! That's all i can muster. #sigh

Make it a great October!!

No comments: