Not quite...it's still hot as hell around these parts.
When did people stop saying “Bless
you”
after someone sneezes? I thought it was a general practice by most, no?
Not that it adds or removes anything from me but I’ve just recently
noticed that while I still mostly say it when someone around me sneezes,
when I/others sneeze, mostly
not one else says anything. [think work setting not like an airport or with complete strangers even tho i do quite often still say bless you to complete strangers...or have to think twice to not say it.]
I’ve been seeing/just now noticing a lot of Brown colored cars…much as I love brown, it’s not a great color for cars.
You know what’s really awkward? Hard laugh…ALL the time!! Someone that laughs really hard all the time even at things
that are just a little bit funny....they have a way of cutting your own laughter short...like chillllll it's not that funny jo!
I’m not a grammar nazi…not
by a long shot sef but some things just irk the hell out of me.
I know Bikers and Leather kinda
go together but how on earth can they stand to be fully clad in leather in 80-100 degree weather?? They gotta be baking in there *shudders*
I Hate Dislike seeing “Naij”…will
it kill you to add the ‘a’ at the end? It’s “Naija” Dammit!!
Nothing bruises faith more than seeing or experiencing the opposite of whatever you're praying for. Isn't that [seemingly?] clear evidence that your prayers are entering voicemail? Lol, abi how you see am? I taya jare!!
You know what’s worse than having pimples/blackheads on your face? Having pimples/blackheads on your chest. Ugh!
I don’t understand people that say they can’t detach themselves from work while on vacation…what’s that about? Boya
my own work is not important enough but omo I switch off work mode as I’m walking to the my car on a daily sef.
Even when I used to get my work emails on my personal phone…ignoring them was never a problem for me. Say who die na? Abegi!!
There are 2 people at my job, one young dude and an older woman, between them they probably go thru 10/12 cans of diet
coke in a day *shudders*
Westin’s Heavenly Spa w/White Tea Aloe conditioner smells delightful! So I go online to see if I can find it to buy. Why
did I see a bunch of people selling the tiny 1oz travel size bottles on ebay?? LMAO!!! Like 10 bottles for $6. Omo,
people will make a buck out of anything!! I mean, can you beat stealing
collecting [I actually usually take the
ones wherever I stay] things from somewhere for free and making small
change off em?
Lol. That being said, I didn’t find bigger sizes sha.
Of the 5 weekends in August, I was away for 3…not too shabby. This woulda been a good one to be away tho'
People hate checking luggage cos they hate waiting to claim baggage. I hate carrying luggage and but i hate paying even more so i won't check a carry on but i'm that person who offers to check bag at the gate for free...i always try to have a padlock on hand in case i need to lock my carry on. Not having to deal with finding over heard space/putting down other hand bag and trying not to hit people/lifting suitcase/and then finally getting situated...well worth the checked luggage to me.
Like 5 mins after i consciously decide "I guess i won't have dinner since i'm not really hungry" I feel hunger pangs...never fails! 0_o
Some people are strong oh. I know someone who('s wife) had a home birth. One of those "pool in the middle of the living room with midwife" type births. I mean i know people do it out there in the world somewhere just never thought 'regular' folks did [whatever that means] more so naija person. Fascinating!!
The Tesla [1st All Electric Car] looks very normal on the outside...i quite like it. Did you know that the hood is empty?? It's freaky!! As in you pop open the hood of the car and it looks like the trunk...not a single wire or component...it's completely bare!! Oh the trunk has 2 seats...kiddie seats they call em. Cos well, instead of putting things in the trunk like we normally do, you can put them in the hood cos well...it's emptyyyyy!!!!! FREAKY!! The car is completely operated from the dashboard and everything is like you're on a computer. Of cos, the first thing i thought of was 'hmm, give it 5-10 years when this thing is popular...all we need are some hackers with nothing better to do. They hack into the core system of the makers of the car and Teslas all over the world will be stopped dead in their tracks and rendered useless' Lol!!
I was reading a novel and it stated that “the oldest word in the English language is town”. I happened to be online so i went a-googling.
#Fail!. That wasn’t a true statement. I mean, I know it’s fictional
work but don’t they or shouldn’t they at least try to be accurate if they
make such
bold claims? Mschew.
About that, so the book is about a child that was born with…fragile
bones
syndrome [i forget the name of the disease]. It was detected at 27 weeks or so. Reading the book and
everything they all had to go through-- the kid, the sister, the parents.
Question is [obviously for pro-choice people]: If you knew your child will
be born with xyz defect and their life would
be filled with hospitals and pain and medication and everything in
between. Is it selfish or selfless to birth that child? Ki Olorun ma je ka ri laburu.
You know one thing i don't know how to make?? Moi-Moi!! I've tried a couple of times and they were not good :(
You know one thing i don't know how to make?? Moi-Moi!! I've tried a couple of times and they were not good :(
She nursed for three years???? Yoooo!!!
Catching up on some of my ratchet tv this weekend...i just couldn't be
bothered with them when they were/are on. I find that they almost annoy
me now sef. How can grown people be this $&%^&*#!!...i can't even
find the words.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.
Month #9-- Leeeegggggoooooo!!!
0(<_>)0
1 comment:
i think it's selfish to not abort a child when you know his time on earth will be short and filled with suffering. i know of a couple that the doctor told them to abort and they refused claiming they were christians and all that jazz, their child doesn't talk and can't even eat. they had to get a tube inserted for feeding and she gets these horrible seizures. they never admit it in public but the man once told my parents that they regret so much not aborting the baby cos they're spending so much money on her now when they all know that she'll never get better and they're really just waiting for her to die tbh.
sha, i'm very pro choice, na to just pray that you're never in such circumstances.
Post a Comment