Thursday, August 1, 2013

Musings

Onu ooooo, Chai!!! Rest in Peace Kidd Kraddick. The news actually scared me…one minute you THINK you're fine, the next…In his case, he had some health issues maybe unbeknownst to him...it's still all really scary.


I'm probably one of the few people who didn't watch not ONE news clip about the Royal baby...all i know is he came and his name is xyz.


Men have Zero sense of boundaries!!! The scary part is, while sometime they are just pushing their luck, most of the time they are oblivious to the fact that some things are just inappropriate. Or is it that we women think too much and therefore over-analyze everything and make everything an issue? Either way, there are unspoken ‘rules’ we [should] all live by.


Francis Underwood na proper devil!! The reporter angle got a little sloppy at the end…should be interesting how the cards will fall.


There is a place called ‘Death Valley National Park’ in Cali. Temperatures get up to the 120s…people from ‘allover(?)’ the world make a trip there every year to experience the heat first hand and take pictures by the thermostat….people are crazy I swear. Shey this one too na ‘adventure’? O ga. I heard another one about some plant that smells like death…as in it smells really really bad when its flower blooms and people ‘track’ the growth of the plant so that they can be there when the flower blooms and experience the smell. SMDH!!


What does a sista have to do to get ticket/airline hook-ups?? All these years and I still don’t have one. SMH. These ticket prices are the pits!!


The great state of Wyoming has ONLY 2 sets of Escalators!! How is that for useless information? lol



You know what’s annoying? You tell someone you want ‘X’ and they start trying to tell you why ‘Y’ is better…umm I didn’t ask for your opinion.


I just really need to quit talking about my sleep issues or I just need to say ‘I slept great’ when asked so I don’t have to explain. The suggestions I get #deepsigh…I know everyone means well but you really think I haven’t tried that? And it’s hella amusing how almost everyone suggest sex. It’s not a cure for everything, people!!


“Rich Parents hire Play consultants for $400/hr to help their kids play better for private school admissions… These pricey pre-planned play times are monitored by instructors who teach them the proper way to socialize with their well-heeled peers in order to maximize their chances of getting into New York’s elite private schools.” LMAO [read *crying*]…What the flying fuck?



“Crazy eyes” sholis crazy! The scene where her ‘Parents’ visited…Lol!!! Omo Naija…she did good.
Pussay [or however its spelt] to the
juvey in the wheel chair: “How many of uall is it? Uall just ‘roll up’ [hand gesture] on people?" I damn near fell out!! LMAOOO



There are two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations.” Lol. [Not that it’s new but ] I’ve been hearing this lower expectation yarns a lot lately…heck, I even heard a pastor say it one Sunday while talking about lasting relationships. In other words...people ain't shit?


I really don't get pple posting pictures of babies still with uterus matter on them...why do we need to see the umbilical cord n all such else?? Pictures of your cleaned up and wrapped baby is just fine...really.

...but why are people so nasty?? If everyone cleaned up after themselves, public restroom wont be such a horror. You think squatting and peeing allover the seat just so your body doesn't touch anything means you're clean? No, just means you're a nasty heffa. Ugh!!

A few episodes into Ray Donovan and i'm still not sure whats going on...

Eni to lori o ni fila, eni to ni fila o'lori...and sucsh iz dis lyfe!

That very awkward moment when you get a txt from someone re-introducing themselves as someone you met a few months ago and 'cracking' a joke you're supposed to understand....problem is they have the wrong *insert common name*. I swear i had to think of a response for like 10 mins...so i didn't come off as rude.

Girl:"yo mama so fiscally responsible, she got allll [insert major 'tude] that on free layaway"
Other kids:"oooohhhh"
That Kmart back to school 'yo mama' commercial is soooo silly it makes me chuckle each time. Lol!!

I'm through that 'web-church' phase again. I need to figure out why there are sometimes i just can't be bothered to go to church...i don't miss the service and always log on but to actually go in...nna mehn. God dey!

Four months to the end of the year...ojigbijigbijigbi!!

Peace and Hair Grease!!

1 comment:

Nutty J. said...

I too haven't seen a glimpse of the royal baby...