...i couldn't think of a title. Lol. I remember keying lines and lines of that when i was learning to type.
The exact middle of the year is Tomorrow, July 2nd at noon.
What’s the obsession with bacon? TUC flavored bacon? It wasn’t horrible [and not
that I’m a big TUC fan] but why mess up a good thing? That’s how I heard about bacon donuts or some mess. Eek.
Haha…the
rivalry
between the Yankees and the Sox is serious, huh? On the same day I saw
two obvious Yankee lovers with vanity plates “SOX SUK” & “SOX H8R”
and then later on I saw “H8R SOX”…guess the other one was taken. Lol.
You know what I hate more than going to the doctors? How they rush everything to
get you out in 15 mins or under especially after having to wait for over
30mins. It is sooooooooooo annoying. I couldn’t even remember half the
questions I had for her cos she was just so ready to end the visit. Tomorrow
now I’ll get some retarded bill. Bloody Wankers!
“A Saudi prince has launched a defamation lawsuit against Forbes magazine in a U.K. court. Prince Alwaleed
bin Talal claims the U.S.
business publication was off by $9.6 billion US when it calculated his
net worth at $20 billion, placing him 26th on the 2013 list of
billionaires instead of in the Top 10 where he felt
he belonged.” I mean how DARE they?? Is it bean?? Arrant nonsense!!!…they better rectify that mess with immediate alacrity!!
I went to a Famers market and i
was hella surprised to see a BUNCH of black folks up in there...as i
walked around, i understood why. While they had fresh produce and meat/seafood
stalls they also had a bunch of stalls selling Fried chicken/turkey legs/ribs/bbq/#nameit...It
suddenly made sense. Is this Ignat? hehe
#LastManStanding!
Decided
to participate in a health fair thingy at work. You know that thing
that
they prick your finger with to draw a bit of blood? That shit hurts!!! I
totally was not expecting it...as in my finger throbbed thru the end of
the day!
All this Monsanto business…what exactly is one supposed to eat bikonu?
You can’t even say you wanna grow your own food cos
the seeds you are getting just may be GM.
MercyJ named her daughter 'Purity'
"North West" #Late but-Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
"North West" #Late but-Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
"Patuxent" I like saying that word.
How is it that a really cool person in person can have such an off putting online persona? If that makes any sense.
Why on God’s green earth are Fish Oil caps SO frightenly
Large?? *shudders. The odorless/burpless ones really are true to claim
though. I remember one of the other reasons I hated them was that you’d burp and get that awful fish smell.
"Vintage" is what naijas call Okirika aka Second hand ba? Okay, just checking!
I type mum/mummy not mom/mommy...am i the one that's wrong?
I always chuckle when i read "Mark my words" like Tahhhh!! who you be? Of cos it's only Nigerians i know that use that phrase.
Am i the only one that still finds GoT somewhat confusing? Just me? Okay!
When i get pregnant, i'm going to announce the way Tamar did...lol. Which means it has to be in person...face and hand gestures must be included. #yimu. Speaking of, she looked very errrr at the award show.
"Vintage" is what naijas call Okirika aka Second hand ba? Okay, just checking!
I type mum/mummy not mom/mommy...am i the one that's wrong?
I always chuckle when i read "Mark my words" like Tahhhh!! who you be? Of cos it's only Nigerians i know that use that phrase.
Am i the only one that still finds GoT somewhat confusing? Just me? Okay!
When i get pregnant, i'm going to announce the way Tamar did...lol. Which means it has to be in person...face and hand gestures must be included. #yimu. Speaking of, she looked very errrr at the award show.
“Perfect doesn’t mean flawless”…really? Hmm. Well, I guess if you think of the many
ways the word is used it doesn’t always mean flawless.
So much going on in this here America.
I
wonder what the percentage of divorce is in same sex marriages today
[all the
stories I hear seem to have been married for double digit years] and if
and when it’s legal in all states, how long before they are also plagued
with divorce. Also does this new ruling open up a whole new market for fake/paper marriages?
Did you know that: What we now know as "Nigeria" was bought by the british for £865,000 from "The Niger Company"? They are known as 'Unilever" today. All Nigerians should henceforth boycott all Unilever products...#Yimu!
Did you know that: What we now know as "Nigeria" was bought by the british for £865,000 from "The Niger Company"? They are known as 'Unilever" today. All Nigerians should henceforth boycott all Unilever products...#Yimu!
Black
babies cost quite a lot less to adopt…somehow that doesn’t surprise me.
I
mean, the reasons why that is seem to be altruistic…it’s still just sad
that those are reasons. There is such an imbalance in this world.
People
have been quick to say “Let him go” with regards to Mandela but pause
and
think if that was your dad. To us all, he’s the Icon/Leader/Hero who has
served the world well and should be allowed to rest. To his children,
he is dad who, no matter his age want to have him with them for as long
as they are able to. Like his daughter said
“When we touch him he can feel it…as long as there is a semblance of
that, we have hope” [paraphrased of cos].Watermelon Oreos....really?? or was that a spoof ad i saw? I forget where i saw it sef.
June was a rather busy month...i like busy so bring it on July!!!! [umm *knock on wood...easssyyy oh]
Stay Hydrated people!!
1 comment:
Yea..I'll love to know hw long an average gay marriage can stay. And in the future, North West is js going to sound more ridiculous than it does now
Post a Comment