Monday, June 13, 2011

###

How about dem damn MAVSsssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Tru Blue Baybayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Woooohoooooooooo. LOL! Ok, i'm being silly.

I'm no Bball fanatic. I'll wear the #FairWeatherFan title in this case [so true bball fans...sharrap]but i watched the championship series Mostly cos the Mavs were playing and initially i'd watch only the 1st and 4th quaters. For a non-bball head, that was a damn good series!! The whole team played great ball...the mavs i.e.

I'm so proud of them boys and so stoked for Dirk and Jason Kidd. Imagine playing 17 seasons with NO championship or choosing to stay with the team when you could have walked...that's Heart!!

I was talking to a friend just as they won the game and with all my noise and exictement the person gan was wondering when i started to watch sports much less make that much noise about it....as in my body was doing me jigijigi. The way i was making mouth at work today, you'd think i was one serious sport geek #Yimu. LMAO!!

All the jokes and pictures about Lebron and the #3Kings have been hilarious. I'm really glad LBJ didn't get a ring this year sha...he definitely needed a huge chunk of humble pie. Almost felt sorry for [agama lizard] Bosh when i saw him bawling but meh...Mavs needed this!

I like Bball okay...of all the sports anyways and i can sit through games here and there....i'm just not a sport head. Maybe i'll get more into it next season...we shall see :p

I'm still smiling sef...'my' boys did good mehn. Hehe!



*I kaint bliv i just put up a post about basketball, hia!!


Shey una dey? Enjoy the rest of your week!


0(^_^)0

5 comments:

BSNC said...

I really like wade, but i am happy for dallas though. Like someone else enjoy the championship this year. How have you been babe?

kay9 said...

(Yawn...)
Ehn, i'll take the round leather game anyday.

Myne said...

I caught a few clips of the game in some of the bars we went through while on the road but not a big fan. Congrats to the Mavericks.

Random One said...

BSNC- I don't mind Dwade most times either. My dear, i dey oh...hanging tough...how for do.

*chases Kay9 with broom*...sleep if sleep dey catch you na. Well the bball is round leather too sha so :p.

Myne- Dalu jare, i shall pass on the congrats :D

kay9 said...

:D