Wednesday, April 6, 2011

iSew!



So apparently, we not only have tailors and designers oh…some call themselves ‘Garment Constructors’ hia!! Lol. I have a new found appreciation for clothes….a lot goes into making them look the way they do for us to pick off the racks [try not to think mass production for a sec lol]. It was pretty cool to see how it all comes together…I think I did a good job, if I do say so myself!


1st project- PJ bottoms!





I no try?? lol...me sef know sey i try mehn. The instructions are not that easy to follow sha...if i didn't have someone tell me what should go where i definitely would have had my ass sewn to the front and vice-versa...haha!!


Next up:- A Large Tote bag....woohoo!!


Happy Hump Day!!


Happy April!! Happy Birthday to all the beautiful April babies out in Blogsville...enjoy the most blessed month of the year ;)


Toodles!


*can you tell i love the 'exclamation point'? lol



0(^_^)0

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha at garment construction. But na so oh! Well done on the bottoms- not easy i'm sure. I'll soon be learning how to sew myself-i've not found a good teacher yet though :(

Adiya

Apinke said...

Am proud of you! you r on ur way to become ur own "Garment COnstructor! Do quick and open shop so we go begin dey give u construction contract.

Adaeze said...

lol, you try well well...
just continue, u will be amazed at how much ur talents and knowledge will grow :)

Adaeze said...

lol, you try well well...
just continue, u will be amazed at how much ur talents and knowledge will grow :)

Myne said...

You try o, that looks good. I love the idea of sewing but it just looks so difficult. So well done!

RepOne said...

Corner Shop- lol, thanks hare. This one wasn't bad sha. I found a class in my area or else i would never have embarked on it oh.

Omotee- hehe ose jare, barrister! Yelz ke...you berra be my first customer too. lol

Adaeze- I shall try...thanks missy :)

Myne- I'm sure the further one goes the more complicated it becomes but this one wasn't bad sha. Thanks! :)