Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am Blessed

...and On this Awesome 1oth day of April Twenty Eleven, I Proclaim that-


Psalm 118:24


This is the day the LORD has made; I rejoice and I am glad in it.


Ephesians 1:3


Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed ME in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.


Deuteronomy 28:


I AM blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of MY womb will be blessed, and the crops of MY land and the young of MY livestock—... I AM blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out. The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against ME will be defeated before ME. They will come at ME from one direction but flee from ME in seven. The LORD will send a blessing on MY barns and on everything I put MY hand to. The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on MY land in season and to bless all the work of MY hands. I will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. The LORD will make ME the head, not the tail.


Deuteronomy 31:6


I AM strong and courageous. I will not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD MY God goes with ME; he will never leave ME nor forsake ME.


Romans 8:28


And we know that in all things God works for MY good because I love him and have been called according to his purpose.


Psalm 32:8


He will instruct ME and teach ME in the way I should go; HE will counsel ME and watch over ME.


Psalm 37:23


…MY steps are ordered by the Lord.


Ecclesiastes 3:1


[Indeed] There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven…


Psalm 128:3


I will be like a fruitful vine within our house…


Proverbs 31:28


MY children [will] arise up, and call ME blessed; MY husband also, and he praises ME.


Proverbs 3:5-6


I trust in the Lord with all MY heart and lean not on MY own understanding; In all MY ways I acknowledge Him, and He will make MY paths straight.


Proverbs 16:9


MY heart may plan its way, but the Lord directs MY steps.


Isaiah 30:21


MY ears shall hear a word behind ME, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it,' whenever I turn to the right hand or whenever I turn to the left'


Isaiah 58:11


The Lord will guide ME continually, and satisfy MY needs in parched places, and make MY bones strong, and I shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.


Jeremiah 29:11


For He knows the thoughts that He think toward ME, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give ME a future and a hope.


Philippians 2:13


It is God who is at work in Me, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.


Proverbs 23:18


There is surely a future hope for ME, and MY hope will not be cut off.


Ephesians 1:18


May the eyes of MY heart be enlightened in order that I may know the hope to which he has called ME, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints


Romans 8:37


You have made ME more than a conqueror- No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us


2 Timothy 1:7


For God did not give ME a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.


Philippians 4:19


And my God will meet all MY needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.


2 Corinthians 9:8


I am able- And God is able to make all grace abound to ME, so that in all things at all times, having all that I need, I will abound in every good work.


Philippians 4:13


I can do everything through him who gives me strength.


3 John 1:2


…I prosper and I AM in health, even as MY soul prospers.


Psalm 121:7-8


The LORD will keep ME from all harm— he will watch over MY life; the LORD will watch over MY coming and going both now and forevermore


Ephesians 3:20


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within ME, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.


Jesu...


Ikan lana, Ikan loni, Ikan lola


Oba awon oba, Olodumare


Alewilese, Aleselewi, Awimayehun


...Mo Juba!


I thank you Lord for it ALL!


I am Blessed!



0(^_^)0

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I was here..
How you?

TayneMent said...

Amen. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! You are blessed for real. :D

Adiya

Sisi Yemmie said...

More blessings to you!!! Happy Birthday!!!

www.gistdotcom.blogspot.com

tunrayo said...

Happy Birthday? Hope you had a great day.

I love all the passages you quoted, really inspiring stuff. When i was on secondary school, i used to write Philippians 4:13 on all my answer sheets, I'll like to believe it motivated me a lot :D

God Bless you and yours

Fragilelooks said...

abrahams blessings are yours. happy b.day

RepOne said...

AMEN and AMEN!! Thanks you all so very much. God bless you all too :)

Myne said...

Amen to all your prayers!

ooj said...

Inventive birthday post then it is... Guess congratulations are in order then

Rebirth said...

Amen..........

Unknown said...

I love this

Thot i would say 'I like' but it has blessed it so much!