Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In Circulation

...on FB i.e. Some of you have probably seen it

*cough*




cough*

Neither here nor there…

I wonder what the death toll in Naija will be after the dust finally settles from all the pre-election and most likely post-election clashes. It’s so sad and scary.

Am I the only one that still can’t watch pple kiss in Nollywood movies?? Why tho’? Am I/Are we just being hypocrites? menh that ish is darn near disgusting…

Streaming music on pages/blogs Irk me!! Especially if I have to look for the player thingymijig to stop it…ugh!

I’m actually doing okay…considering.

Pride is a strong force. People have lost valuables because of pride...but then again how valuable are those things if you would let pride get in the way of keeping/saving/having said valuables? Selah!

“Sometimes it’s not about prayers anymore; it’s about your faith and building it”…Hmmm!

I need to find a dentist in this area.

Charlie Sheen- #Winning. Chris Brown- #NotWinning. Funny how life works, ey? Or should that be ‘funny how America works’?

My shows [new episodes] don’t come back on till Apr 18th…WTH?? What am I ‘pose to watch on Mondays and Tuesdays till then? Mscheww

There is a new (?) commercial for BBM….I mean really? As popular as it’s gotten without it why make a commercial for it now? Unless I’m the one that’s late n just seeing it…*shrug*

Just as spring is upon us they are dealing with snow in NY, NJ, PA...yikes!! Weather has been nice around these parts, thankfully.

Happy Hump Day, my good people!! How is everyone doing?? Hope everyone has been well.

I troway major salute!


0(^_^)0

9 comments:

BSNC said...

hahah @kissing in nollywood movies. You are not been a hypocrite at all. I am good dear. how have you been as well?

Pha't said...

the death thingy is kinda scary, no joke there. Oh n the part abt the commercial, i'm wiv u on that. Its pointless

Anonymous said...

Yea BBM been having ads. latecomer

Taynement

Myne said...

I wonder about people who don't like kissing and nudity in Nollywood, what does it mean?

Which shows do you watch? I'mm gonna be missing a lot of shows too.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha at the kissing in nollywood. Honestly, that's so what i think too lol. Ewwy. And this election wahala is just getting too much :(

Thanks for checking out my blog :D

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So I just watched the video. I usually hate dem people but snap snap. But I know myself, I go still find myself with mr luke wrong. smh @ self. Dem two white dudes looked so uncomfortable it was hilarious. chic was pretty though.

Taynement

Rep One said...

Sorry- Myne i watch all them teeny bopper shows--One tree hill/Gossip girl/90210...those are the ones that come on mon/tue.

U'll prob not come back here but i thot i had responded. my badness :)

Anonymous said...

How you gonna come on here and then respond to just myne. rudeness. hiss

Taynement

Rep One said...

LOL...see pot calling me out. How many of your comments do you respond to? Hiss.

I responded to Myne cos she asked a question but u're right i should have acknowledged every one here as well even tho i prob have on their respective blogs.

so, Heyyyyyyyyy uall, my badness!

Tayenment- *massive eyeroll*