Wednesday, April 27, 2011

iSew II

2nd Project: My large Tote Bag!!









Rambles...in my usual uncoordinated fashion:

Obama really shouldn’t have bothered…he’s just given them more crap to talk about/demand. Trump is a colossal idiot!!

Speaking of news....Does Naija news make CNN?? Is it just me or is Naija never really included in any ‘Africa’ talks?? Maybe I watch CNN at the wrong times but I haven’t heard a bleep about all the political related unrest going on in Naija right now or even that we had an election.

“...Don’t be fooled into thinking that the perfect relationship will change you. It won’t. It will only expose you. So, if you’re a person who’s constantly striving to be the best you can be when you’re single, then you’ll find yourself pushing even harder to be better when you meet someone who inspires you. But if you’re just one of those, I’m content just as I am type people who approaches self-improvement nonchalantly, chances are you’ll end up with someone just like you. And there’s nothing wrong with that, so long as you weren’t expecting something else.” –“TheMost” of the SBM crew


I’ve wondered what “KMT” means for the longest time…found out a little while ago. SMH. I was kinda shy for myself, Lol!

“You marry at the level of your self-esteem. Make sure you have self-worth” –M. Osborne

Should a cell phone bill be higher than an internet/cable bill?? Ain't that ridic?? :(. My phone bill is way too high but there is no way to reduce it :(

Where you sow love may you reap love. Where you sow deceit may you reap deceit. Amen!


So I saw ‘Sex and the City 2’…yea i'm late but um they should spare us a part 3 biko! Not that the part 2 was horrid [wasn't great either] but where do they want to take the story to?

*puts away rose colored glasses*

Also in the news--What’s with these sleeping tower attendants suddenly? Oloun ma je ka ri la’buru o!

Tax man did me great :D…thank you Jesus!!

iTunes is SUCH a pain to manage…uggh!! Anything more than adding music to ones library is just annoying.

“Love is not a feeling it is a decision…It is not love that makes a relationship last. Rather, it is our commitment to the commitment we’ve made. Therefore, give thought to making promises lest you break them and destroy the work of your own hands…” –MMH

Seven years later, I finally watched “Passion of The Christ.” OMG!! I heard it was gory but good lawd!!! We can only speculate as to how bad the actual event was but if it was anything close to [and I hear it was probably worse] what was depicted in that move…then ahhh mankind is Wicked! Dangggg! I couldn't stop saying “Stop beating himmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” :(. I can’t believe it’s been seven years sha…I remember when it came out like it was last year. Happy Belated Easter uall!! Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend.

....and just like that, the end of April is upon us...Na wa!

As always- Hope your HUMP DAY was a good one :D

Uall be EeeeeeeeZzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!



0(^_^)0

7 comments:

Myne said...

Where do I start, the amazing bag or the randoms?

OK what does KMT mean?

Anonymous said...

That bag is lovely. Any hope for instructions? *wink wink*

Passion of the Christ was beyond words. And i agree with you about SATC

Adiya

Nutty J. said...

Please what does KMT mean?

And yes Nigeria News makes it to CNN

#WatchOutForWorldNews

Can I have the bags for free? Please?

*grins*

Lovely bags

kitkat said...

i hate donald trump!!
i also think love is a decision.
the bags are amaaayzing!!..xx

Repressed One said...

lol...thanks, Myne!

Corner Shop- You sew? If i say i remember it all i'd be lying oh, lol. I can try and get it if you are serious. I think i'll try and make another one to see if i can remember it myself

Nutty J- Ah, i see. I guess i watch it at the 'wrong' time. I never hear anything about Naija. lol, um sure! When i make another one, i'll let you know :D. thanks!

Thanks, Kitkat! :)

@All- KMT is.....................Kiss(ing) My Teeth. lol.
In my defense, I had the 'Kiss My' part but i kept wondering what the 'T' could be. And seeing naijas use it when 'talking' to other naija just threw me off. I mean what happened to 'hisss' or 'mschew'??
Mschewww!!

Dee O. said...

You did such a great job on that bag!

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Rep One said...

Thanks, Dee. O :)