Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hmmm...






...why is it so?

So who has seen extreme couponing?? What in world do they do with ALL that stuff? This one show the dude bought 1100 boxes of cereal…huh? Umm for what, please? His bill was about $5000.00 but he only paid about $150.00. Another one the woman had like 7-10 carts FULL of stuff [28 tubs of cream cheese/50 bottles of flavored water/50 bottles of soda—am I the only that thinks this is ridiculous??]. They have their garages shelved and fully stacked with so much stuff they could open their own grocery stores….again what do they do with all of it?? Outside of donating most of it to food banks and such won’t they go to waste?? The savings are hella impressive but I don’t get it.

Osama is dead and fed to the sharks/Ooh ahhh fed to the sharks. The kind of conspiracy theories I’ve read about this Osama’s death ehn…SMDH!! Make God dey protect pesin cos really his death doesn’t mean the world suddenly loves the west and the US.

Naija Elections are over and the FB political banter has dulled…as to be expected. I kinda miss ‘em.

Do Teachers and Military folks get the compensation they deserve? Sometimes, I don’t think so.

Shania’s husband cheated on her with her best friend and married her. After she dealt with her Ex best friend’s betrayal, she and her Ex best friend’s Ex husband got together and got married…Interesting, ey?

When did the word ‘thirsty’ make it into our modern day vocab? Speaking of ‘new’ words…I was reading a blog post about twitter behavior and I swear some of it was like I was reading French [ok not really]… #bodying. #ratchet. Some of the tweet lingo definitely few right over my head.

Who wants to buy me a Blu-ray DVD player…One that has Wi-Fi/streaming capabilities?

Finally saw “Monsters Ball”…um, ok!

“Fast Five”= Hella WACK!!! Speaking of which how did I miss part 4? If I watched it, I sure don’t remember. This had better be the last one!! Hmph

Why on earth would anyone watch a movie at/in imax/3D?? That ish is hella hella loud and pointless to me. I had splitting headache after sitting through “Thor”…the cinematography [is that the right term?] was awesome though.

I wanna see “Something Borrowed.” I can’t remember all the details of the book so hopefully I won’t be able to do a full on comparison. Movies never do books justice.

What about them #Mavs!!!!! Yeeeehaaaaaawwwww! Well Done, boys! #ShameOn.Odom.Bynum.

Happy Mother’s day to all the Mothers and Mothers-to-be!! To the many waiting on God for the joy of motherhood, I join my faith with yours and pray that very soon, you too will share your testimony. Amen!

To all the Graduates: A hearty CONGRATULATIONS!! All the best putting that degree to work for you.

Have an awesome week ahead, folks!!


0(^_^)0

2 comments:

Taynement said...

as in..general shoutout to graduates.no special one for me? ok then.

Anonymous said...

Totally random oh!! So Thor was good? Can't wait to see it. And if 'bootylicious' can enter the dictionary, any word can mehn!

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com