Saturday, January 29, 2011

Better Late...

My Seven Things!

....so Tayne gave me work! I wasn't sure i could come up with 7 things...but whatdoyaknow!!

-I have NO sense of direction. I will get lost in a heartbeat! Don't even try asking me what direction N/S/E/W is...*blanke stare*. If you're giving me directions...i need landmarks i.e make a left at the Tacobell then after the 2nd light, make the 3rd left...none of that go 'west on lovelane' crap. Even with GPS I still miss it sometimes. Oh I used to be horrid at finding my parked car too but I'm better now.

-I love travel [or the idea of it] but hate to do it alone...I would totally travel the world if I could afford it and I had someone to do it with.

-I can be [and have been] in my house for a week straight and not step outside...heck I don't even peep out the window unless I think about it. People think that's strange. If I have food in the house and I don't have errands to run what am I looking for outside…especially in this weather?

-Take the above one step further- I can stay in my room and on my bed in complete darkness and silence the whole day...the only light coming from my laptop which I may or may not be using. As in I don't turn the TV on, no music...nothing. The only times I leave my room is for bathroom and food breaks. I have also gone whole days without 'speaking' to a soul- not an email/not a text/not a phone call/nothing.

-I'd buy shoes if I find a good deal. I'd buy purses if I like it and/or find a good deal. I have quite a few of both. The thing is, I don't really get to rock my shoes cos...well, shoes hurt and I refuse to wear them to work and be limping around. I also don't get to rock my purses much either outside of work unless I'm going out out. U'd mostly find me with my wristlet [which was upgraded from a wallet...yes, a man’s wallet]. Issues, huh?

- I admire women with bad ass bodies. As in I say a little ‘the Lord is good!!’ when I see a well crafted specimen. :D

- I love shopping for men. They have limited pieces and most sizes are standard. I will/can spoil any BF/Hubby of mine with ‘baffs.’


I reckon most, if not, everyone has been tagged so i'm not going to bother. If you need a filler post, however, consider yourself tagged :D

How una dey? How was your week? Hope you all have a great weekend. I plan to be indoors, as usual...such fun!

Toodles

^_^

8 comments:

BSNC said...

Good to know more about you. Your hubby go enjoy oh. no be small thing. Yea sometimes i like being by myself too, but my twin is always like a fly in my ear disturbing the daylight out of me lol.
I dey fine o. My week has been so so. Hope yours was great.

Fragilelooks said...

I ADMIRE WOMEN WITH BEAUTIFUL BODIES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ITS SUCH A VERY PREETY SIGHT. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Natural Nigerian said...

I don't think there is any woman that does not check out other women. I for one do so automatically.

Regarding staying indoors, I am with you on that. My record is 3 weeks. That time is gone now what with school runs and a restless child.

Apinke said...

Alone a whole day????!!!!!! no tv, no phone calls, wont step out?!?!?! HWHOT!!!
thats all i can say

chinnyugoji said...

U can shop for guys??!!! You need to do a post on that talent alone!

Adaeze said...

Hey!
Sorry its taken me so long to come around...busy busy busy bee!
I liked all this information. I can stay inside for like tops 3-4 days hehe. And I like shopping for guys too. Dem dey enjoy too much huh..
thanks a lot for coming round my blog i appreciate it :-)

Random One said...

BSNC- haha i'd like to think so. U sure vsnc won't say it's you that be disturbing her? :p

Fragilelooks- Lol!! Here! Here!

NN- I guess that's true. 3 wks? omo that one pass me oh. I thought i was bad.

Omotee- lol, that cracked me up. Wetin be "HWHOT" oh?

Chinny- Ahh, I won't call it a talent oh...I just like it. Now match me up with a male fashionista and ill prob learn a thing or two.

Ada- No wahala jare...thanks for stopping by.

Nice Anon said...

Amber Rose is one of those women with bodies that makes me wanna bang the shit outta her!