*in pure random fashion*
It’s December! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! [*singing* onwa dezemba e lumego! onwa dezemba e lumego...]
This year has been……..umm 'interesting' for lack of a better word. Some things that had seemingly become staples/permanent fixtures in my life suddenly [or not so suddenly] are no more…as in there is little or no trace of them such that I would have a hard time arguing that they had such a presence in my life at some point…it’s weird. Life happens, I guess.
*“U no be text…”
*If you count/look at calories and such, you will not eat! Jeez…nothing is healthy for you!
*iLove Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips…once I start I can’t stop.
*Jayden has become a rather common/popular baby name.
*I still love OTH!! Bite me! But why are most of the girls blond or blonder this season? Brooke looks better dark, I think.
*Does anyone still watch ANTM? That show should be “put to sleep”…the chics get less fine with each season and ANN??? She can’t even walk!!! Lol, smh. She did take great pictures tho’. Tyra has def gone loco!
*SVU isn’t as Krunk this season…or maybe it’s just me.
*What the heck is up with Hulu? What’s with the “Plus” thing? Now I gotta sign up AND pay to watch new episodes of shows that I had been watching for free?? You Suckkkkkkkkkkk!!
*And why is the last episode of RHOA on there still episode 6?? Mschew!
*I didn’t watch the Award show but I did see Kels performance and it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! I had forgotten how well he can sing. iLoved it!!
*I heard Men don't care if you wear heels or flats. According to them they don't notice any difference in your walk. Really? I know i definitely walk different in flats [sometimes slouched, a tomboys bounce/spring in my step] than in heels [straighter back, more cat-walk-like, more hip movement, just a sexier walk sha]...but i guess the fact that I walk differently doesn't mean they notice it?...hmmm
*With the elections coming up, I read a lot of comments on FB about Naija Politics and whatnot and I must say it is VERY scary and disheartening to read the state of things in my country. On the one hand it’s great that it seems ‘a lot’ of young people are interested and passionate about change and want change. On the other hand I realize that they represent an alarmingly small percentage of the ‘youth’ that could effect the change we need. How do we begin to change the mindset of a whole nation? Which way forward, my people?
One of the comments I read on FB: “Let’s hope Nigerians coming after us will care enough to do something about the place. For ours is a wasted generation already just like our fathers before us”….doesn’t that just break your heart? Let me just say the necessary ‘God forbid!!’ My generation is not wasted oh.
....just felt like randoming! Not much going on here. Shey una day?
It is COLD Yo!!
Uall be easssssssssssyyyyyyyyy!!
*XOXO*
5 comments:
Lol just because you say God forbid does not mean the generation ain't wasted hun.
lol.. at the end of the day man dey notice cute girl.. he isn't looking down at your feet like damn! make i see the kain shoe this babe dey wear. A lot of things women dey do extra man no dey notice am sef.
Long time o! marry xmas in advance o
Lol.. Happy new month girl!
Wishing you the very best.
merry xmas love.
I like your post anyways.
But now you talk about events and not you. I am sure you are good anyways.
Azazel- lol, I'm just having a little faith Jo!
Nicey- True that...but na because sometime somewhere some man had noticed and said something na hin we dey think sey all these things dey important...na den cause all our problems...lol. j/k. Merry Xmas to you too Nne.
Thanks cutie....same to you and happy holidays!
Aww thanks Tisha!! Merry Xmas to you too. I don't huh? Mental shift of some sort I guess. Hope you are well.
Post a Comment