*Dry post alert*
It’s been ages mehn…[broken record] Everyone has disappeared off blogville, it seems. Is this temp or permanent? Looks like a lot of us that started around the same time kinda 'fell off' about the same time…hmmm[/broken record]. I blame mine on not having internet access for a long time such that when I finally got it my mojo had evaporated :(
Anyways, back to my post...SOooo, If I had money at my disposal and could be bothered to join the madness that is Black Friday…These would have been on my list:
An elliptical machine- I have my eye on one but it wasn’t even on sale. Mschew. And No! It will not collect dust nor will it become a makeshift closet :0
An internet connected Blu-Ray Disc player…for Netflix and whatnot
A wireless All-in-one Printer
A good vacuum cleaner
A lovely Sectional…I could settle for a Sofa and Loveseat
Colorful cutesy throw pillows
A 42” LCD HDTV [1080p, 120/240/600Hz]…and a stand to mount it on
Wall Décor for my living room…I see quite a few but can’t make up my mind on what I want.
2 Really lush Shag area Rugs…an orange one and a taupe one. Circular ones would great!!
One of those iHome iphone charger/alarm/whatever else thingymijig
Ugg Boots…I can’t believe I just typed that. I still think they look one kain but I just might need em or at least something similar
Oh oh oh! A Chaise…don’t really need one sha but it’d be cool to have
….hmmm, that’s all I can think of at the moment.
Black Friday has become a myth. I was up late and actually browsed a lot of the so-called sales on-line at the various stores and I swear a lot of the things I saw can’t be considered sales. Except for say TVs, most things definitely weren't worth being out in the cold and fighting a crowd for…not to me sha but then again few things are.
*Random: Dang, Presido had to get 12 stitches on his lip after being hit during a basketball game...Ouch! That person can actually say “Mehn, I hit Obama so hard, dude had to get stitches” teehee.
How did my stateside peeps celebrate thanksgiving? I trust sey una chop bellefull…mine was a quiet and boring one but hey, I thank the Lord Jehovah.
U’all be eazzzyyy and enjoy the rest of your holiday!!
*XOXO*
2 comments:
rugs and throw pillows would have been nice if i could do the black friday thing too...
You have a nice list going on there, hope you do get some of them. My elliptical is gathering dust, lol..
Post a Comment