Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lirru bit of dis n dat...

Omo it's not good to not be in the know oh...see me suffering without internet all this while meanwhile i had a goldmine on my hands...i can tether with my phone FOR FREE!! chei!! i'm mad at myself. I mean i knew i could but i thought i had to do something with my laptop and to do it i needed internet access. Well i hadn't gotten around to taking my laptop to go find internet to download the thing...come to find out i could have downloaded it via my phone onto my laptop. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I'm so tripped right about now and rather ashamed of myself too...:D

Oh and apparently if i'm connected to my laptop i can send/reply txt messages from my laptop instead of my ph...how cool is that?? Sweet!

So how is every one?? I trust you have all been well. I have so much to say but we shall see how things go and if this new access brings back my 'mojo'

Quite a few things...
Why do people read randoms and say ‘that was all over the place’…isn’t that the very idea of a random post? It’s random thots from everywhere and whenever. Each statement/paragraph is pretty much a complete thot…at least for the purpose of the post. Well sha this is going to be all over the place as usual oh…just to warn uall :D. Oh and it'll prob be hella long too.

I have a Love/Hate relationship with shoes. I love to have/buy/look at them but good gosh they Hate me [My feet]. How do people wear heels all day, er’day?? My pinky toes [do they call toes pinky too?] are just about dead. I carry band-aid everywhere now for the back of my feet and toes…am I the only one?? Cos this is quite ridiculous. And no be say I dey wear high heels oh…as long as they aint flat and they covered…they hurt!! *mad face*

I think I’ve found another wedding song…if I have one ie. Which reminds me. LMAO!! So i was talking to my friend and while talking about relationships and whatnot i mentioned something along the lines of "...If i have a wedding sef" the way she 'scolded' me and threathened to not speak to me for a very long time if i don't have a wedding was the cutest and funniest thing ever. LOL!! I still laugh each time i remember it. Love the crazy heffa!!

So I got a photo album from a once upon a time toaster of mine………………..of his wedding. LOL! For a second I wondered if it was a ‘Ha! Look who’s married now’ type email but nah, he probably just sent the link to everyone in his contacts…sho' did get a chuckle outta me tho’

I need new music…both American and Naija. I have never been to that torrent site...no, i have not been living under a rock...fankyouferymush!!

Julia Roberts converts to Hinduism!! She got into it while filming ‘Eat, Pray, love’….interesting!

Why do human beings like to overdo stuff?? Why er’freaking movie gotta be in 3D?? Can someone explain to me why I would need to see people dance in 3D?? Is there any animation in break dancing or b-boying?? I’m talking about Step it Up III. Na wa ya!! Seeing as I’ve seen the first 2, I’ll probably see this one too…maybe when it comes out on dvd sha.

I read somewhere that Swiss Beatz was already divorced before he and Alicia got together…true? Cos I’d always heard ‘she snatched a married man’…Meanwhilly, he better go pay the 2.4mil he owes in taxes…if I must pay taxes from the little I make I don’t know why these people with all their millions be trying to evade taxes…yea yea they pay more but still. Mscheww.

I finally tried Squash! One of those things I see and just know I would not like so I never bother to try. To my surprise tho, it’s actually not bad at all. It tastes like a not-as-sweet sweet potato. I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve never had Artichoke, Zucchini, and Asparagus…amongst others but i'm not in a hurry to try those.

Where is the best place to keep a spare key? The spare to my car is in my purse which might be silly cos sometimes I leave my purse in the car but I don’t know where to keep/put it. Any idea??

People laugh or scorn at older folks when they say “make sure he loves you more than you love him” but therein lies some wisdom. That is all!

If a friendship ends [seemingly] abruptly, can it be argued that they weren’t truly friends?

Ohh I heard this on the radio- What do you all think about relationship ultimatums? Is there ever a place for them? This woman agreed to marry this man on one condition….that he sells all his Elvis Presley memorabilia and he had TONS!! So much that he will make 2.2mil by selling them all. Now money aside should people make such demands on the people they love?? “What happened to love me the way I am” OR did she do him a favor by breaking him away from ‘all that jazz’…?

While i'm loving my phone and i'm so pleased with it right now...i have beef with it. With all its technology and fancy features and thousands of applications...i can't edit a document without them trying to have me pay to get the full version of doc-to-go....buggers!! even my old treo had it for free. It's rather wack, yo!!

Special shout out to all the people that have ever and continue to take the time to upload naija movies on youtube...you all have saved me many a boring nights!! My no TV having self thanks you mucho!!

...aiight lemme go do something else with my new found freedom :D

Hope your Hump Day was a good one. U'all be EZzzzzzzzzzz

*XOXO*

10 comments:

TayneMent said...

so many comments.. i go gist am with you

kay9 said...

@Julia Roberts conversion; that's just some more bull crap.

Myne said...

Glad you got your phone/comp thing sorted. Are you sure the gist about Julia Roberts is not to sell the movie? As for Step it up, I thought it was just me. Every movie is now in 3d esp if it's a part 3, LWKMD.

If you like Bollywood, they actually have full movies in one video on Youtube. I wonder when naija movies will be like that too.

Unknown said...

Loved the randoms.. Though it was lengthy..
Now my beef with you is you didn't share the link on how we can get free internet connection.. I really need please..
Pass it along o..

Nice Anon said...

human beings are always looking for something to believe in and if Hinduism does that for her then good.

Hello woman!

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

love the random ish.glad you got your phone/laptop back. On Julia and Hinduism, if that is the way for her, then she is good to go

RepOne said...

Tayne- *waves*

Kay- lol, to each its own oh

Myne- Well, na so i read oh...i don't see how that will affect movie sales...as per pple will rush to go see it so they can have 'religion' too? If anything the fanatics will stay away.
I haven't quite gotten into bollywood even tho i've seen a few of their movies. Thanks for the tip!

2cute- I sha warned it will be long :). My dear, i access it thru my phone. If you have an Andriod, there is a way you can tether/use phone as modem and get the same service your phone uses on the go on your laptop. So no link or nuffin like dat oh...sowwy.

Nicey- Ain't that the truth!! Hello you! :) how you be?

GWTRH- Thanks mama!! hope you're good

Original Mgbeke said...

Totally feel you on the randoms and all over the place, like duh!

LMAO 2 dancing in 3D. That cracked me up.

If a friendship abruptly ends, I don't think they weren't truly friends. I guess it just means that the friendship don run it's course and run dry.

Keep the spare key to your car @ home and the spare key to your crib in the car...does that make sense?

Kate said...

asparagus makes your pee stink! TRY IT :)...lol

*points and laughs* @ the internet thingie!...seriously i burst out laughing...Pele! :)

RepOne said...

Mgbeks- see that’s why I like you…thanks for answering that question jare. But if I loose my bunch of keys and I’m neither in my apt or my car what happens? Lol…omo this na serious question for me. I didn’t have to think about it before cos people plenty. For this una yeye place…hmpff!!

…good point on the friendship thing. I guess…

Kate- Bia nnwane wetin dey laff you?? Lol yeye, smack yosef! At least I have access to the world now!!!! :0

lol@ try it after telling me that mess…cook it for me and I’ll come try it.