Bizzzzzzzaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Okay maybe not…we shall see.
How una dey? I don miss una gannnnnnnnn oooo!!
Too much and not enough has been going on, if that makes any sense....
There are times, especially lately, that I wonder exactly what it is God has in store for me. Like this move I made a few months ago…I’m still trying to figure out what part of it is supposed to be great. To say this move has been a disappointment will be an understatement. Yes, yes I’m grateful for the obvious things but mehn the kind of walls I’ve been walking/running into makes me wonder if this was a step in the right direction…OR maybe I’ve just been spoiled by my previously stress less life that this is throwing me for a loop…? What you reckon? LOL!!
Last Friday was a long and stressful day. I walked into my apartment [one I almost hate btw] after hours of a very minor crisis and just bawled my eyes out. I pretty much cried myself to sleep that night. Ordinarily, I would chest a similar situation, dust off myself, say ‘such is life’ and move on but I guess I’ve been dealing with people [as opposed to just myself] and my emotions have found their way to the surface lol. What I need to do is go back to my lone ranger days…that way life happens outside of my emotions and I carry on unaffected. Dealing with people has a way of affecting ones expectation, albeit subconsciously, we expect them to be there or show empathy or listen etc and we all know what happens when you expect things from people :)
“I’m riding solo, I’m riding solo…”
Is it sad that when something extra good happens I’m actually surprised? That’s how in the dumps my faith is now *hangs head* Like I have this whole thing about prayer […still haven’t put up that post] and last Friday while I was having my mini crisis I thought to pray but then was like ‘God’s gon do what he’s gon do anyways’…but I did think…boy it sure would be nice if I got an upgrade. Well what do you know, I found out on Wednesday that I got the upgrade. I was really and truly surprised cos I was made to believe there was no way it would happen. It kinda falls into “God doing what he will” but I sure did say a hearty thank you Lord!!
You know what really really blows?? Things not working/turning out the way you hoped...forget that 'everything happens for a reason' mantra for a second. IT.SUCKS!!
I may not have all the answers to the “What do you want from/in a relationship” question but I Definitely KNOW what I DON’T want from/in my relationship.
I went to a very LOVELY wedding this weekend...i'm talking you-know-they-spent-a-bundle type wedding...but at the end of it all i could think was dang...ALL that money spent and gone and for what? The more i attend weddings, the more i wonder if i really want to have one.
...speaking of events. Am i the only one that gets her hair done mostly cos they have a function or an event coming up and once the event is done, you're just about done with the hair too? lol, I should find me a bad ass wig and call it a day.
People that are doing exactly what they want to do career-wise are so so blessed…I don’t think they realize how much. I'm sooooooooooo bored with work that i wanna pull my hair out most days. Here's to hoping my next project is much better *sigh*
The Art of selling oneself is one skill that is needed in corporate America. You need it to get a job AND keep the job most times. It is not a skill I have nor is it one I feel like I can learn. This co-worker of mine has this art down to a flipping science!!! I would be envious if it wasn’t so DAMN annoying. This girl sells herself in EVERY story she tells…I kid you not! Be it personal or professional, be it subtle or obvious, this babe ALWAYS paints herself in the best light possible. She’s cool oh…but mehn it’s gotten to the point where I have a permanent *eyeroll* and *stfu heffa* going in my head when she talks. [sharrap, I’m not hating!!]
Make I sun jare…
To the people that checked on me—I don’t like to gossip oh but I heard baba God telling Jesus to tell the Holy Spirit to send Angels to bless you welli well o…shhhhh don’t shout!! Just say Amen!!
I can’t leave comments [from my phone] on some blogs because of their layout or templates :(
I see blogsville has been rather quiet…hats off to the regulars
Hope You’all had a fantabulous weekend…stay cool oh, it hella hella hot out there!!
**Yes! Yes! this is random...it's my way na...uall should know this by now :p
*XOXO*
10 comments:
Guess a tentative welcome is required then....
usually dnt post wt my fone (MTN charges like crazy), but i'll make an exception 4u, dear...
WELCOME BACK!!! :D
and i thot i was the only one gone AWOL.
Abeg no mind office politicians, umm, they'll get their just deserts! :D
Hmmm, quite a load you got there..
You'd be fine hun..
Hope to see more of you..
Take care
Chai, Just loved how you bared ur heart in this post mehn. Deep!!! Stay strong babes!
Welcome back dear, I missed you, lol. Stay strong, and yes o, we need to know how to sell ourselves. All the best and have a lovely week.
You know what happens when you expect things from people.....
I dunno why i still bother, but that's life i guess, we do need people, it's just sad when they disappoint.
Good that you at least made an appearance.
Be well.
welcome back...we seriously need to learn to sell ourselves and try not to over do...don't blame the chick. This cup will pass and please stay strong
Baguccciiii!! Wus up bro! Hope you are well.
Kay9- Aww, i feel special. Thanks jare...chineke bless you plenty. Why are you AWOL oh...berra come and give us update :p
2cute4u- Thanks ma! i'm fine jare...'it is well'
SugarKing- Sup man? I no get choice mehn...head sit well well for shoulder
Myneeee- How are ya?? missed you too jare. I'll have to enroll in a class or something then lol. Thanks...hope you had a good week
Mizchif- I hear you. "Be well" I like that...permission to steal and use it. Thanks ma!
Lara- Amen oh...thanks dear! I don't blame her oh it's what she's been taught but we all need to learn how to walk that fine line
I coulda swore I already commented.
Hey long time...welcome back. I probably shouldn't be saying that seeing as am not here much myself.
Never mind pple...they'll always be what they will be we just have to learn coping mechanisms.
Post a Comment