Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Number of things...

*Dry Post Alert*


0...the amount I’m paying for internet access. Wooohoooo!!! Okay! Okay! i won't mention it again lol.

3...the amount I just paid for an item I think costs 20quid. Hey, it aint my fault the system had it wrong and nah, i doubt it was on sale :0

4...the number of times i have to charge my phone per day...R-i-D-o-N-C-U-L-o-u-s!!

7...the amount these crazy folks here charge for dry cleaning…azz in a pair of pants/shirt EACH! What Fuckery?

10…the number of days folks were "sitting in bumper-to-bumper, stop-and-start traffic jam on a major freeway west of Beijing" How is that even possible?

18...the number of weeks left in 2010. Dang!!

30...minutes, the distance i had to drive to the nearest Super Wal-Mart…ONE WAY!! SMH!!

40...the amount i am unwilling to pay for flats!! Is it just me?

40...the amount i just wasted on some hair product that dries my hair out so ill prob throw out *madface*

60…the amount bed trays are going for@ C&B. For wetin?? I want one but it seems they’ve gone out of style or something. Cant find em anywhere.

210...the number of calories this calorie counter says i burned after walking 2miles...that's just sad mehn!! LOL!...it went on to say that is equal to 2 bananas...U think that made me feel like continuing? mscheww!!

350...the amount i have to spend on transportation each month. Fucking Ridiculous, i tell ya!!

855...the amount Sherri Shepherd on 'The View' makes per hour...Life!

5000...the amount i Want to jazz up my place :D...any Sugar Daddy hook-ups??

1.1Mil...the amount a man in Switzerland is paying for a speeding tickect. Say whaa whaa?!?!? Apparently, the more you make, the higher your fine is over there. He was going 187 miles in an 80 or something like that.

750Mil...so did Elin (Tiger's wife) get this amount from the divorce? Talk about winning the flipping jackpot!!


I did say it was a dry post.

Happy Hump Day!! Hope yours went well. Enjoy the rest of your week

*XOXO*

8 comments:

lani said...

not a dry post to say ... a couple of bargains, facts and the one that made me wish i was a lady and I married tiger

nice

Spesh said...

you lost 210 calories for walking 2miles,I wish :(

love the post really...:))

Myne said...

Not dry at all, I wish I was Elin Woods too, lol..and I had free internet.

Men, 2010 is over o...

Original Mgbeke said...

Hahaha, I liked this.
What hair product did you buy? Ms. Jessies?

Nice Anon said...

Charging your phone 4 times a day? I guess you contribute to the stats that black women talk a lot on the phone. LOL

What's with the latest post? did you lose someone? If so my condolences.

RepOne said...

Lani- lol@ wishing you’re a lady. This is probably one of the few times I’d hear a man say that. Thanks for breezing thru :)

MyWorld- girl that’s JUST 2 bananas…so if had 2 bananas in addition to ALL that I ate that day, that’s all lost…it’s rather depressing, I think! Thanks mama!!

Myne- haha…I might have spoken too soon about this free internet thing. Let me milk it as much as I can for now sha

Mgbeks- My dear, how now? U take style scarce oh! No oh, it’s the shea moisture brand but the one for itchy hair…makes my hair feel like cotton!! Feels horrible mehn. Then I got this soufflé thing and that one too dries my hair out and it has one kain nauseating butter smell.

Nicey- lol…this has nothing to do with talking on it. I don’t yak that much…the battery life of the phone itself just really really sucks!!
No be me oh…some one I know lost someone very suddenly. It was a freakish accident and it just made me thing about life. Thanks for asking tho’…ppreciate ya!

Olufunke said...

I like the flow with the figures.
Not a dry post at all!

750.....Elin.....oh God!

Anonymous said...

Ermmm, em, erm....