
Go RepOne, it's 100!! Go RepOne, it 100!!
....I've been saving this rather dry post for my 100th only cos it's 100 questions.
1. How old will you be in five years?
Dang!! I’ll be old oh…chei…why you have to make me go think about that now :(
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Me, My lovely self, and I
3. How tall are you?
5'8?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Figuring out this new project is about
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Tenderness. It was all kinds of wack too
6. Who was the last person you called?
YT
7. Who was the last person to call you?
TA
8. What was the last text message you received?
“You still suck” from YO…lol
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
My mama
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Text
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Sleep
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
A couple of weeks ago
14. What color are your eyes?
Brown
15. What time did you wake up today?
10am
16. What are you wearing right now?
Blue sweatshirt and jeans
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Hmm…Oh holy night! Only cos it’s the first one that came to mind
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
With family and friend having a jolly ‘ole time
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Work with nothing to do but busy work
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Somewhere nice and sunny—All inclusive and paid for
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
US or Nigeria making it do what it do.
22. Do you tan or burn?
I turn black[er]
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?.
Freddie Cougar[?]
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Mehn I can’t even remember
25. How many TVs do you have in the house?
2
26. How big is your bed?
Full size
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Laptop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With Clothes oh
29. What color are your sheets?
Tan.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One VERY comfy pillow. Finally found one I was willing to pay for. Loves it!!
31. What is your favorite season?
Omo I don’t even know. I complain about some part of every season…like what the heck is up with all this rain?? Lol. I prefer summer sha.
32. What do you like about fall?
Less heat33. What do you like about winter?
Nothing really
34. What do you like about the summer?
Summer clothes
35. What do you like about spring?
It’s usually neither hot nor cold
36. How many US states have you lived in?
Two.
37. What US cities/towns have you lived in?
Three
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet
39. Are you a social person?
Not particularly
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Chai tea and a crossiant
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Hmm…don’t have fave. I like Cheddars tho’…cheap and good.
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
None
43. What is your favorite dessert?
None…not a big dessert person
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
I like Egusi
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB and J sandwich?
Strawberry
46. Do you like Chinese food?
They’ve gotten rather boring over the years
47. Do you like coffee?
Yezzur!
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
lol! Ummm…maybe one or two, if at all.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Coffe or SB chai tea latter or SB caramel macchiato
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
Most valuable? Hmm---My Drivers license?
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Whatever side is closer to the door when I walk in a room
52. Do you know how to play poker?
I don’t remember how
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Most definitely
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yes
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Not at all
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Home mostly
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
HS was kinda weird
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
A couple of people.
59. Do you want kids?
Yes na
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
No
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Either, as long as my feet can touch the ground
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Aisle seat.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
No. I’d like to learn tho’
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Whatever I need.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
24/7 ke? Oh No! Not at all…they are one of the first things I take off when I get in
68. What is your favorite TV show?
I like OTH, Law and Order, CSI, Gossip girl, 90210…there are quite a few sha
69. Can you roll your tongue?
Yep!
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
Hmm…good question! I can’t think of one.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Ummm, no!
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Don’t know….My phone has been on vibrate since I got it and that was a While ago.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
No.
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
A signage
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
No. Waste of water huh? lol
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open…why would it be closed?
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Are you mad? What kind of stupid question is this? Mschew
78. Do you flirt a lot?
Nah.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup
80. What is your favorite food?
That would have to be anything Rice
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
Hmmm...Never tried
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes.
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
No *knock on wood!*
84. What is your usual bedtime?
Don't have one.
85. What was the last book you read?
Still reading--Half of a yellow sun
86. Do you read the newspaper?
No
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I just got a bunch…can’t remember what they are now
89. Do you watch soap operas?
Hell naw!
90. Do you dance in the car?
Yep
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
99.5
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
No picture frames
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
Doddling my name on a piece of napkin—force of habit
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
None
95. What is your favorite board game?
Ludo? Lol….nah I don’t have one.
96. How do you groom your nails?
I manage to file em when they start to look really bad
97. When was the last time you attended church?
Hmmm…about a month ago
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
I don’t even remember their names. see #57
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
Never have…doubt I ever will. Doesn’t appeal to me.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
My Bro--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How una dey?? I feel totally disconnected from you all :(. I don't know what's up with folks cos i haven't been able to do my blog rounds. Life is what happens when you don't keep up with tech advancement :(. I hope everyone is doing well sha.
That's my time!!
PS: Oh i just peeped that the lovely Fab :p tagged me on something...i shall get to it soon
enough :)
*XOXO*
10 comments:
Am i first?? Hmm. **pats self on the back n promises self a cold beer after work.
Happy 100th jare! Chai, see me, when will i ever reach that number?
Happy 100th Dear.
happy 100th but that was a darn long list, lol.
HAPPY 100TH dear..I aspire to reach it like you oh..
May you never tire of writing
congrats on your 100th post,dear :-))
Happy 100th. wishing you many more randoms and q&a.
@ 43. What is your favorite dessert?
None…not a big dessert person
Ah!! I need to make you a Sundae and you'll change that mind frame. lol. Congrats jare!
Happy 100th. :-D
Ok, I feel you on Cheddars...they need to open one in the DMV.
Oh and I feel you on the disconnect too, I'm like where do I start from with these rounds? It's the thought that counts abi? lol
Hope all is well with ya.
Thanks my good people...una do well. Many more strokes to your keyboards as well.
lol@ sugarking...word?? okay oh, i'll look you up the next time im in jand.
Honestly I didn't read the whole thing but I will say this.. Here's to 100 more posts. Keep blogging nne.
Post a Comment