Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dulling

Hey good people. I miss you all oh...i really do. This limited internet access is dulling me big time. I have to sneak around and do stuff...see how much i love you, bloggy! Randoms from here, there, everywhere--

I like Windows 7—everything just looks prettier

I always used to think I’d just have my body cremated [not anytime soon of course] to save my family all that burial cost and wahala but it appears that ain’t cheap either…hmm

Any of you God parents?? How active are you in your God child's life? How active Should you be?

“The key to succeeding in marriage isn’t finding the right person…its learning to love the person you found.” Agree or Disagree?

This Jesse James of a man sure is a piece of work oh…it’s scary all the crap that is coming up/out. Did she know some of it/did she guess/did she have a clue…? Chei I can’t imagine what she must be going through. Na to turn lesbian or better still join convent remain now. How are you married to a person for years and have no clue who they are?? That is scary as hell.

Every time I hear a Jason Derulo song I imagine Jesse Williams [Grey’s Anatomy] singing it…no idea why but *swoons*

I just had a poppy-seed muffin [is that what it’s called? I forget]…if they do a random drug test I’m screwed.

So I heard about some hospital [can’t remember what state now] that WILL NOT under any circumstance hire a doctor or health professional who smokes and there is all this hoopla about it being wrong and stuff. I’m sorry but I kinda agree. How am I supposed to take you seriously if you’re telling me to quit smoking but you’re doing it? Same thing goes for overweight docs telling me I need to lose weight. It doesn’t mean you’re any less smart or not good at what you do, it just makes you a little less believable in my head…unfair? Maybe so! MY opinion. *I do know that I can’t use this argument for everything.

“If you can explain what’s going on…God didn’t do it”—Dr Bob Cook. Hmmm!!

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou—AMEN!!

The Fios vs Xfinity commercials crack me up...Verizon just bitch slapping Comcast anyhow lol. Speaking of Verizon...what the heck is up with all the 1MB-7MB downloads speed?? can i just get internet...Ugh!!

Shape ups by sckechers...anyone tried em? Those are one ugly pair of sneaks...but do they really 'work' you out? (i doubt it)

What is with new generation naija parents and longgg asss traditional names?? I'd give examples but i don't wanna offend anyone so won't. I know names are important and they have meaning but dang yo!! It's almost like people are doing it just to be 'unique' now. Names so long you think you're sing a praise song...Oluwa-some-thing-or-the-other-Amen!! Na wa!!

Two entires to 100!! Wooohooo!! took me long enough. I hope i can still find the post i'm saving for it.

Happy Hump day and Happy New month to everyone...IT's the BESTEST month of the year...so treat it accordingly :D

...did i say i miss you all? Yea...well that's my time.

*XOXO*

15 comments:

Harry said...

Nice post...very random though

FTR... I love Windows 7 too

lani said...

That was really random... but I wonder about the God father/son relationship. I rejected an offer last year cos I didn't know what exactly I was to do for someone half way across the world...

Fabulo-la said...

Ahn ahn! Where are you?

Ahn ahn! My name is Oluwadamilola. I dont think its that long.

Abt the doctor thing, well its kinda like a hairdresser whose hair looks like CRAP! I agree, I wont take you seriously either.


Happy hump day???
What d hell does that mean??

Fragilelooks said...

i agree wif u on the doctor issue. See randomness. Lol. WTH IS HUMPS DAY?

TayneMent said...

Hump day is wednesday - middle of the week.

Nutty J. said...

//How am I supposed to take you seriously if you’re telling me to quit smoking but you’re doing it?//

havent you heard of 'do as I say, not as I do?''


It helps in the long run...lol

sosexy said...

I don't really like windows 7.guess you could call me archaic,
Nice post. Enough randoms
My name's so strange that I'm so used to questions about it.
Take care.And please no more Ninja moves again oh just to send posts.lol

Apinke said...

i knew a doctor who smokes when i was a kid, even then i always wondered what he told his patients who had smoking related issues.

long names are still better than names like.... holiness etc sorry but its just....somehow.

nice randoms as usual

Myne said...

Don't be dulling too much, we miss you too you know?

I saw the ad for shape-ups yesterday. Made me think of getting one but I'll look for reviews.

As for Verizon, their stock in trade is beefing, both phones, TV, cable, internet. If it's not AT&T, it's some other sucker, lol.

Spesh said...

Nice girl!
how have you been?

Original Mgbeke said...

Hey Missy, I don miss you oo.
That Jesse James kini na real wa! *smh*
I'm with ya on the dokitas.
Meanwoos I read somewhere that ya baiday just passed? Happy belated! I hope it was a great and fantabulous one.

Nice Anon said...

Learning the love the person you found ko? That sounds like settling to me. What do I know anyway?

Jesse James tori makes the rest of us weak no be small thing. Shey na nitty gritty talk am sey make married women know sey their men go cheat. na wa o!

Blogoratti said...

Total randomness..how are you?

Andrea said...

love the random post.

Random One said...

@Harry- lol…na my way na!

@Lani- You actually said No? Hmmm…I feel you on not knowing exactly what the role entails but I don’t know if I’ll be able to decline oh

@Fab- lol your name is fine, however, Oluwadamilohunaduratimogba [not a real name, of cos] is quite another….that’s the kind of names I’m talking about.
That’s true about hairdressers…I always think it but I still let them hook my do up sha.
LOL! I write hump day all the time na…Tayne already explain.
Per Urban Dictionary- “The middle of a work week (Wednesday); used in the context of climbing a proverbial hill to get through a tough week.”

@Fragilelooks- see above

@Nutty J- Lol, I guess that’s what they are playing at. Helps who in the long run?

@Sosexy- U don’t? I hereby dub you ‘Archaic’ then :p. lol@ ninja moves…as you can see I don’t listen very well…teehee

@Omotee- Haha…I can’t definitely can’t argue with you on that one.

@Myne- I go try, my dear…no be my fault. U’re too kind. Oh really? I just noticed them lately since xfinity…they still crack me up.

@Myworld- I’m good…chillaxing. Hope you are well

@Original- I don miss you sef oh…do show face biko. Tainz a bunches mama!! :). It was a great one

@Nicey- Omo, all them slogans don tire me jo. Na God go gives us wisdom do wetin we suppose do.

@Blogo- I’m good oh. How you living?

@Andrea- Hey girlie…shey u’re good?