Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello...

…I don’t have much. I just wanted to touch my blog small so she won’t miss me too much. Hope everyone is doing well.

…a few randoms while I’m at it :)

Why are people so stupid?? I should say why are some men so stupid? More specifically celebrity men! U idiots have A LOT to lose by screwing around...these heffas that sleep with you see you as a meal ticket. Why is that so hard for ur dicks to get?? Idiots!! SMH. I feel sorry for my dear Sandra :(

PETA- “People for Eating Tasty Animals” *chuckle*

People sure be putting a lot of personal information on FB…sometimes I wonder if I’m the one just being ‘uptight’…like do we really need to know all of that? Na wa!

Naija Music is the SHIZNIT!! It baffles [well not really] me that some people can’t stand it. I can understand not liking Nollywood cos really that one is on another level…but our music has definitely come up.

I’m already getting sick of this commute mehn. Spending almost 3hrs in my car is not my idea of fun…Ugh!!

Ain’t nothing changed...Corporate America is still full of shit.

Finally, a faster Lappy!! Yippppeeeeee!!

It’s real easy (for me anyways) to get used to having No internet and No cable...who woulda thunk it? One of the downsides tho is that I can’t do blogrounds either.

ANTM (yesterday)-- WTF was trynna wearing??? Smh!!

I love my familia...they too much! God bless them for me.

…aiight I’m done. I did say I didn’t have much…i dey sneak type this one sef [so forgive any typos]. Hopefully I can catch up with all the updates I’m missing soon.

...Uall be Ezzzzz

*XOXO*

10 comments:

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Naija Music is sooo cool right now, even Nollywood is stepping up small small.

Men are generally stupid, and worse is the chick who screw them, when you know he is a screwing idiot.

Unknown said...

I totally share your opinion about the tell tell on FB.. I simply do not like it..
Nice post.. Hope you good?
Would you like to have a banner of WE ARE JOS on your blog?That would be wonderful.If yes, Please visit http://helpnigeria.blogspot.com
Thank you so much

Nice Anon said...

lol@ the cheating bit. I tire jare

Harry said...

LOL...not all men are stupid sha

Apinke said...

the sharing personal things on facebook tire me o! i believe my blog is safer but fb? hell no!

nice post girl. great weekend!

Unknown said...

you acting up too much
forget about it.

Love FB
but can be discreet

Unknown said...

you acting up too much
forget about it.

Love FB
but can be discreet

lol@ Harry

Myne said...

I love naija music esp those ones that mix in a little pidgin and local language. They dey do me strong thing...LOL As for Jesse James, smh...

Have a nice week dear.

Fragilelooks said...

see HARRY cming to his defence.lol. love FB SHA.

sosexy said...

The answer to that is simple .Men have animalistic tendencies celeb or not!Never liked Naija music Now,Its a different story.Fbooking to me has become childish and a silly way to curry attention only advantage is meeting friends you lost previously. Nice blog.First time here.Be back.