Thursday, March 11, 2010

This, that, and the other...

Wussss Upppppp, people?? How una dey? Looks like the cold is finally leaving us, ey? We’ve had nice weather lately…although weather here is bi-polar so ain’t no telling.

Any ANTM fans in the house? There seems to be quite a few strong personalities this cycle, no? This should be interesting. Why the black chics gotta be the ones to bring drama tho, ehn?? Why? Smh.

Did I hear rumors that Gerard and Jennifer are together? Does she end up with everyone she works with? Poor baby!

I still haven't seen Valentines day! Chances that i will diminish each day.

What is up with these doctors on Grey’s and Private practice?? All they do is screw each other….actually add House to the list too but to a lesser degree. Sex and science just kinda go together or what? Everytime you turn around someone is shagging/being shagged/has shagged...Freaking rabbits!

This life is strange mehn! You think you have issues till you hear what others are going through. This chic that lives in England [dreary/gloomy weather] is allergic to WATER!!! Can you imagine that?? She breaks out in rashes and blisters if water touches her body…I don’t even think she drinks water or much of it if she does cos she said the only thing she doesn’t react to is diet coke. DAMN!! She suffers through the blisters about 3 times a week when she takes 30sec showers. [Yea, I know it doesn’t make our problems any less important to us]. She can't work out. she can't really play with her son cos she can't have any of his bodily fluids get on her. Crazy stuvvings mehn!

So I type ‘lol’ A LOT!! It’s become like a filler for when I chuckle or something or anything or nothing [of cos a lot of times i am actually loling...]…but I think some people are starting to think they are really funny cos I type it a lot. Eh ya, better hold off on your application to comicview cos…

Nna mehnnnnn…there is someone for everyone oh. Some things I be seeing ehn…hia!!

Who knew cutting a spare key is expensive? Imagine my surprise when I went to pay after having one made and was told “your total is ~$40…” Huh? For wetin? Was even more surprised to hear some go up to a 100quid and more…na waya!!

Is everything that comes before “BUT” a lie? A half truth?

My naps have grown, yay!! Still not growing as fast as I’d like tho’…I always picture myself spotting a hawt bright color for the summer but liver dey fail me. Needless to say I just colored it blue black…Yay, daring RepOne!! :( LOL!!

Speaking of which, i'd really love to wear my hair in its natural state...no weave or braids for a while but i can't at the moment. Sucks!!

The whole Jos palava just weakens me. Which way forward, Naija?? :( :(

A BIG thank YOU to baba God for his favor. It took a while but i'm grateful for open doors. I don't know what you're planning or what you have in store and knowing you ain’t no telling what’s coming but I believe it’ll be great. I'd be wella wella tripped if this goes a certain way. You work in mysterious ways. Your ways are truly not our ways. I just want to say thank you, Lord

I've been meaning to do a post on prayers and them being answered or not but i'd feel guilty if i do it now...maybe sometime in the near future.

My computer is sloooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's making blog rounds [or anything] painful :(

Everything and everywhere is kinda dry at the moment but, oddly enough, not depressingly so.



...yes, yes, this post is all over the place...but what else to new? It's my usual random fashion :D


Hump Day went well for uall, I hope. Enjoy the rest of your week.


*XOXO* [how exactly did 'they' get hugs and kisses from this??]

13 comments:

LovePaprika said...

No be small this, that and the other u write o! The Jos issue in Nigeria is quite sad...

and the chic who is allergic to water! my gudness!!!

Harry said...

I love Grey's Anatomy!!!

Molara Brown said...

Love Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy, but their screwed up life is getting boring.

Jos is some serious issue and feels like we are sitting on a time bomb in Nigeria

mizchif said...

I swear i get angry sometimes when i see all the screwing that goes on in those medico dramas. Makes u think u'd be getting laid in the treatment room regularly. Someone like Bumight has been dreaming of a McDreamy since. Lies, Lies, all LIES!
I'm tired of dreaming of a McSteamy.

The whole Jos issue is deeply saddening, i'm now avoiding all coverage of it :(

Unknown said...

Love grey's anatomy,Used to anyway..Now, Its getting boring, Moved my belongings to Private practice and its also having the strapping's of greys'..
Jos?Na so we see am oh..
Please visit http://helpnigeria.blogspot.com
Thanks
www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com

Myne said...

Plenty of randoms lol, I love the shows you mentioned but I've been missing George since they killed him off. Only the sexperts remain.

Have a nice week you too...

TayneMent said...

I was assuming that they shag a lot because they don't have much of a life outside of the hospital walls.

Unknown said...

@shagging doctors: I heard docs n nurses r the horniest proffesionals; i'm yet 2 verify shaa.

Sugarking said...

Wait, did u say she's allergic to water? Jumpin' Jehoshaphat! how is that even possible. Maybe there's something in the water then? Na Diet coke she go come dey take bath?

Anonymous said...

That was random. I used to love greys anatomy until burke left

Random One said...

*gasp* it’s a ghost!! Lovepaprika, where have you been? U haven’t updated in almost a year [according to my blogroll] abi you have a new blog ni? Good to see you around these parts :)

Harry- I do too...

Lara- I still quite enjoy both shows but all the shagging na waya…guess they gotta keep up non-medical folks entertained some kinda way.
I hear you on that time bomb thing…it’s getting rather scary.

Mizchif- lol!! They are trying to entertain us na…no vex lol

2cute4u- They are all kinda the same jare…hence my rant.

Myne- Really? I haven’t really missed George actually…

Tayne- I guess…or they could include outside life…ah well not like Immo stop watching anyways.

Kay- lol!! You are not allowed to verify or I will tell on you!! :D

SugarK- lol@ jumping Jehoshaphat!! Well na so I hear oh…they say truth is stranger than fiction…na mehn ordinary water…even rain sef thy give am rash and blisters. Haha nah, she uses water to take showers but na only diet coke she dey drink wey no dey affect am.

Suru- Aww Burke! I wonder what the show would be like if he was still there...

BSNC said...

Random as usual, but nice. This particular but is the whole truth and nothing but(again..lol) so help me God.

How you dey now?

Nice Anon said...

Makes us appreciate the little things in life doesn't it?