Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Delightfully

...random!!

So am I the only one that didn’t know Janet J. and JD are no loner together?? Mehn love is a powerful thing oh! It’s obvious she loves that toad looking man something fierce!!

People still watch ‘Smallville?’ I thot it was off the air.

Catching up with old friends/acquaintances/people can be fun but it can also be depressing.

“Study” shows that 80+% women feel they are extremely trust worthy and can keep a secret; however, it shows that these women WILL tell another person in less than 48 hours…LOL!! Interesting! I don’t know whose study and who was polled sha.

For wine drinkers: You need 3 glasses of water for every glass of wine you drink to ‘dilute’ the effect of the drink in your system...effects includes weight gain.

WHY OH WHY IS HORATIO [CSI Miami] still on TV??? That man is annoying.

What would you do for love? So this Einstein type dude was sick and they found out that he was overdosing on cough syrup and mixing it with a shot of liquor. Why?? The combination of those two things made him ‘dumber’ and therefore happier [he was a very smart but miserable man]. He met his wife in a dumb’d down state [had an accident, was all drugged up and was in a high/happy state]and fell in love with her happy ‘dumb’ ass. So to remain happy and also the fact that he loves his wife that much…he chose to continue taking the mixture that is potentially killing his brain cells…LOL!! Yea, it’s TV but I was just like…dang!!

Is it better to love someone and know exactly why you love them OR love someone and not know why [like there's just something about this person but you don't know exactly what]??

The designers of the ‘CL’ family of Mercedes Benz are on their steez…they make some sexy ass cars yo!! Ohhhweee…money is good!

I like PDA but sometimes you see some people and it’s like ughh didn’t uall just come from the same place or aren’t u going to the same place? Spare us jo!!

Just how on earth did Beyonce get Lady GaGa to dress like a normal human being in that her wack ass video?? Winch girl!

Why would you name your kid “River?”…Oyibos na wa!

Every time I read FreakSho’ posts I [always] think I’m reading Fabulola till I get to the end. Which is weird cos their pages looking nothing alike nor do they write alike *shrugs*

I have NEVER done the whole black Friday shopping thing and I doubt I ever will. I can’t imagine camping out just to go shopping. Heck I don’t even go to the malls on the weekends cos of the crowd talk less of the craziest shopping day in the US *shudder*

I eat way too late.

I want a 3G 64GB iTouch…Just cos! Another want that probably wont happen…not by me anyways *hint*hint* lol

Last weekend was fun.

I’m ready for braids.

Being misunderstood sucks!

I hear you burn 275 calories per each hour of shopping…hmmm

You know what will be cool? Writing a story with/using song titles!! Unfortunately, I totally suck when it comes to title of songs and/or who sings em sef.

…I suddenly went blank!

A ‘thankful’ post woulda been apt huh? Ah well…

I’m guessing those of us state side are ready for thanksgiving? What are you all doing for the mini holiday?? Those traveling, I bid you journey mercies. Make una chop remain small for me oh.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Gobble! Gobble


*Muah* w/sweet potato pie

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

muah with sweet potato pie? lol...

Myne said...

I go try remain some peppersoup for you. But JD is not toad looking now haba? LOL

Which show was the cough syrup guy? And I'll love to know why I like somebody sha.

Fabulo-la said...

Cough syrup and liquor dumbs down ur brain cells?
And yer..Horatio is MAD annoying! lol
What if u take one after the other? Does it have d same effect?
And everyone that does PDA shud be arrested joh..hissssss
lol

And When u read Freakshos blog u think its me? But y?
lool!

TayneMent said...

re:smallville, I could say the same for one tree hill.

I like the name River, guess it's same reason nigerians name by days of the week or emotion (praise, glory etc)

I think I will tackle that song title thing one day.

Naija dem get holiday too.happy sallah.

miss.fab said...

Hahahaaa at that study. That's hilarious! Horatio is so annoying but I loooove his overdramatic entrances/exits hehehe.

I'd prefer to know exactly WHY I love someone. It'll help a LOT when that person begins to get on my nerves.

Happy thanksgiving!

leggy said...

lol,i dont like too much PDA either....na wa oh your randoms no get part 2 at all.

Fragilelooks said...

as random as it gets. nice one thoh

Anonymous said...

I love that you're always random..:P Have a fun thanksgiving!

Random One said...

@ Bagucci- lol ehen na…I ran out of cherries and ice cream so pie will have to do :)

@ Myne- Nne biko try ehn…imela! Lol hia, are you sure?? With those hin eyes? God forgive me oh. I saw it on “House” oh.

@ Fab- Girl, hell if I know…they said some ingredient in whatever cough syrup he was taking mixed with whatever liq he was taking was doing something to his smarts...prob all BS.
U mean the wine/water thing? Lol, are u a wine drinker? I don’t think the order matter…no quote me sha.

@ Tayne- Hush!! You most certainly cannot say the same about OTH!!! :o.
You should :).
Oh yea, na so I hear…apparently Ghana too.

@ MsFab- lol…do you agree with the study? :p.
It’s his over-dramatization that is annoying…like fool can you just speak?…Ughhh! lol
Lol, true!

@ Leggy- I don’t mind it oh but sometimes e dey pain my eyes. Teehee…what can I say, I’m full of them.

@ Fragilelooks- Lol. Thanks for stopping by :)

@ Tay-mee- haha, thanks jare. I’m trying to oh…I gather uall had yours a few weeks ago. Thanks.

Spesh said...

Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!
Random indeed.........

Afrobabe said...

Some one say random?? lol

River sounds kinda cool...better than Sunday..I hate that name with a passion...

Original Mgbeke said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving!
Nice randoms as usual. LOL @ the dum'd down guy. That one na real love ooo.
I think it would be more interesante to love someone and not know why I love them.
275 calories ke? I guess you will also burn the funds in your wallet/bank account really fast too. Bad idea!

Have a fantabulous week, RepOne.

Andrea said...

I love your random post.

Anonymous said...

....and why should i love someone without knowing the exact reason why i do?

Come to think of it tho', loving without knowing the particular reason is even a (higher) class of love. Who merits it?

Nice Anon said...

Sweet potato pie kwa? good stuff?

I need to drink how many cups of water for this wine I am about to have? Na wa o!

Random One said...

@ MyWorld- Na my way na, lol

@ Afrobabe- LOL!! why na? It just signifies the child was born on the day of the Lord!! Stop harring lol

@ Mgbeks- Thanks babe. Hope you had a good one.
Yea, that's definitely interesting. I haven't really thot out why it would be the better one tho'
haha, not necessarily na. You fit no find wetin u go for...

-aww why thank you, Andrea :)

@ Rethots- That's how it was put to me. Like that must be another level of loving.
Who deserves it? err ME?? :D

@ Nicey- lol me no know oh. I don't like pie.
haha wine drinker huh? Hope you enjoyed your glass.

Parakeet said...

Janet and JD broke up? Aww...am sad for them

Is it better to love someone and know exactly why you love them OR love someone and not know why [like there's just something about this person but you don't know exactly what]??

For me it's always been the latter. I just figure that if you love someone and you know why then it cant be classified as true love cos if those things were to be taken away from the person then you'd stop loving them. I dunno, maybe am wrong.