...a.k.a Randomization
People are wicked sha. I mean I know we all think stuff but we don’t always need to voice em na chei!! I was looking at pictures from the “soundcity awards.” I gather it was a musical awards event in Nigeria..? Anyways, people were leaving the meanest comments on pictures from this event. This one pic was of a lady in red looking *** [I honestly can’t think of a word] someone said “Chei, the devil is a liar…kai!!” I swear, I fell out laughing…my first thought was ‘dang!’ but na my head I tok am na…people are just mean mehn…I’m cracking up as I remember it mehn.
And lets not even talk about the comments people be leaving on the style section of BellaNaija...just the meanest stuff!!
LOL!!! So umm I just noticed that there is a handicap sign [person in a wheelchair or at least na wetin e resembu] next to the word verification box [for those of you that have it]…err why is that?? Speaking of which, that word verf thing is annoying na, you people!! I really don’t see how it deters spammers. If I wanna be a mean anon I’ll take the time to type my ish…word verf or not…just saying [yea yea I know I don’t have to leave comments if it bothers me…hush jo! lol]
Major Shouts out to BSNC’s blog roll…she’s got pretty much erbody on there and seeing as I’ve been too lazy to add all the new discoveries to mine…it serves me wella!! :)
I need to stop cussing. I’m no sailor or anything but it’s really not cute.
What’s so big about ‘big tigga??’ [former rap city dude]
So you know how you have Business cards from a particular company? Okay say you no longer work there but have tons of cards left…is it tacky to recycle the cards?? [iz a recession mayne!] Lol. You know, like, strike out the invalid email address and scribble in a correct [personal] one?? What say ye? Tacky or Not??
Mehn some wimmens worry oh. I can understand taking offense to ‘bitch’ but some people don’t like being called or hearing women called “chic/chick” Some don’t like when people say “female’ I’ve even heard that some don’t like “babe”….Hia!! What exactly is ‘wrong’ with anyone of those?? Make una calm down for Jesus jo!!
You know how it’s always been O-7, O-8, O-9? What will we say next year? O-10 OR just 10 OR two thousand and ten OR 20-10??
…another ex is getting married. This one didn’t do me anyhow actually. The news was so sudden I had to ask if he’s having a baby too…lol [yea, I know, my bad]. I wish him the best. I’m glad he’s finally settled his life down…he was a bit of a hippie for a while. All the best buddy!
FB is a beast sha…LOL!! Talk about gbeborun central…little tidbits of information that you don’t ask for just fall in ya eye…lol
It [sometimes] irks me when people spell my name wrong. I don’t even mind people butchering the name but for crying out loud if I send you an email the least you can do is look at the way I spell my name and make sure you type is correctly...hell, copy and paste the bloody thing, it's right there…mschew
I thought [traditionally] naijas are supposed to keep the name of a newborn until the naming ceremony day? People don’t adhere to that tradition anymore??
I need suggestions on where to travel to…SOLO!! I’ve done NY/Chicago/DC and a number of them ‘popular’ places so where can I go by myself n have a good time? A place with lots of touristy things to do…Please help!!
I’m going to remix LWKM to LNGKM….i find myself thinking ‘laff no go kill me’ whenever I type ‘laff wan kill me.’
…So I was looking on this Nigerian career website and as with every listing there is a ‘click to apply’ link. Why did some one post this in the comment section of one of the job-- “Goodday sir,i hereby apply for job employment in your firm.” Okay I thought this one was bad until I saw another person had posted their whole resume in the comment section of another listing complete with name and address. LNGKM :p…smh my people ehn
Talk about a woman scorned!! I didn’t know the Jon & Kate saga wasn’t over yet…only this time its with another kate? LOL, the poor woman is sounding hella bitter [who can blame her really?]. Apparently he was 2timing her and the other Haley chic. The new kate quit her job with the magazine she was working for cos ‘he told her to and had promised they would have a life together’ and now he’s saying ‘I’m glad she is out of my life’ buahaha chei…I don’t even know if i should feel sorry for her.
White shoes *shudders*
White pants on some women *shudders x10*
Reading “ow r u?” “av u bin?” “kip in tch” via txt or fb comments and such is one thing. Now, trying to read a whole post written in ‘shorthand’ is just cruel and unusual punishment haba!! Ugh!
I thought ladies washing cars in their bikinis was a TV/Movie thing?? I saw one live today.
...aiight that's it for now...
My fellow bloggers, how una dey? Happy Hump day! Hope this lovely Wednesday met you all well and work/life ain't too stressful. Make una maintain oh...Make it even if you gotta fake it. keep your heads up!!
*Muah*
19 comments:
This is really random lol..gosh I need to keep up with these ever changing laughing abbreviations lol....I suggest you just do a 2 day drive and stop at different states..lol..
lol you got it o randomicification.
somethings you said here make correct sense to me jare..
that resume thing was funny sha that is what you call desperation, the guy need the job badly, can you blame him..
aww thanks for the shout out oh, me i am even trying to keep up sef...
you are travel to texas or better still mexico..
have a hump day too( which one be hump again)
Kai--where do i start...This is really so random but interesting-
If you havent been to Los Angeles,i suggest you give it a shot.
Me sef no sabi wetin women want as per name callin o..
I call you wetin i want and if you no like am,na you sabi..lol
Lovely post..so many things to relate with in all..
Cheers..
That soundcity photos dikwa very funny. Some girl was looking like a bucket with a white hat and feathers she had on it. So annoying. We aren't mean just that we say it like it is.lol
this your thing is all over the place and I cannot remember in what order either
Hahahahah, I love your randoms. I don't even know where to start. I swear those people on BellaNaija are just EVIL. I usually go there for some serious laughs...I'm LOL-ing thinking about it.
*LNGKM* :-p
Make i go peep BSNC's roll ooo. I usually use yours as a point of contact. Ha Ha Ha
I actually cringe when people curse. Is that prudish?
Travel to Seattle or Chicago.
FB is wunnerful for amebo work. Gotta love it!
Ok I am back for a proper comment
this is from bella naija and I quote
"the last picture showed we also had masquerades on the red carpet"
so then do you expect me not to laugh my ass off at that? Ofcourse I will .lol
I know! I have asked time and time again what the hell is "hu"? Leggy is guilty of this.
Make una leave kate alone. The media broke them up as far as I know.
Abeg nne, getting a new card won't kill you.. recycle ko? scribble out ni?
The verification thing don tire me sef. Sometimes I don't leave a comment because of that. BSNC has everyone like you said. I use juicee girls blogroll then vera then rocnaija and in that order too.
OK I AM DONE! lol
lol hump day?
Biko what are we humping?
Shorthand makes my eyes blurry I swear.
And er sista..scratch out ke? Biko that would be very tacky. We reject tackiness in our lives o!
lol
Must u go to a touristy place?
I would suggest somewhere in the middle of Arizona or one of those places, a spa resort or sth where all u do is spa spa spa and be one with nature...
Ohhh I need to go plan my own holiday mehn...
lol..i dont understand the whole feminist nonsence oh...i dont care..call me chicken sef..ive got better things to think about.
and nice anon..i dont type my posts in shorthand..i sometimes type my comment in shorthand because im trying to keep up with a lot of blogs..but i dont put up a post in shorthand...maybe the occassional 'nd' but thats it.
Lolthis was too funny, I don't even know where to start from. As for those pictures I saw the comments, they were hilarious mehn. Plus that outfit wetin pesin go call am?..nawa sha!
Oh and same goes for BSNC's blog roll..haha!
yada yada yada 4 sure!!!
real funny thou......
LNGKM@ all the “I don’t even know where to start” buahaha I went totally random huh? Well, that was the idea :p
@ Nwanyi- lol, no mind me oh…I just remixed an already existing on. Ah, that suggestion isn’t going to work oh, I hate to drive…thanks tho’
@ BSNC- Well he’s going to be need on for a while if that’s how he intends to get a call back…stranger things have happened sha. Mexico sounds good…not a place I’d wanna do by myself tho’ make dem no carry me lol
@ Trybes- LA huh? Hmm…I shall think about it. Thanks. Good to know they are at least relate-able…I ain’t crazy afterall lol
@ Nicey- LOL! Thanks for coming back jare.
Nah, I’m not saying we shouldn’t laff…I darn near fall out when I read some of the stuff but doesn’t mean people don’t take the meanness to a whole new level cos na internet we dey.
Buahaha…I didn’t say I was going to do it na chei!! I just dey ask…
Yea, sometimes I don’t bother myself. I use Roc’s sometimes too
@ Mgbeks- HaHa!! That’s wussup!
You do? Lol my roll no get plenty pipu compared to some others oh.
For real? I don’t think its prudish actually. When I get into my ‘no cussing’ zone I don’t like hearing it either.
Seattle…not a bad idea at all. Thanks
@ Fablola- lngkm!! See my response to nicey—yes we reject tackiness, Amen. Uall got me LOL-ing for real
Well, not really but I said touristy so I’d have things to do. No be only one with nature…lol hia! Iono know about alladat kain mede mede stuvvs oh don’t necessarily want ‘peace and quiet.’ I have heard ‘Zona is nice tho’. Thanks
@ Leggy- lol, hence for you shall be known as LeggyChicken!! Lol
@ Tay-mee- I agree, sometimes these people don’t give us a choice with what they decide to step out the house with…smh!
@ MyWorld- lol. Hey mama, been a while. Hope you’re good.
Oh about Hump day for BSNC and Fab
"The middle of a work week (Wednesday); used in the context of climbing a proverbial hill to get through a 'tough' week.
After hump day, the weekend gets closer."--Urban Dictionary
I thought I was the only one that used BSNC's roll? Well now I'm a blogger so trying to update mine. Yours will be one.
Talk about random...lol
Yeah, I've seen dat bikini car-wash thing live right across from my job. The thing wan nearly cause accident...lol
I was gonna tlk bout those mean comments too on Bella Naija. Like dang! If u dnt dig the chics style, let it go, dnt tke it personal. I jst tire for babes sha oo...lol
Ummm the business card thingy, biko try do another one, I think its tacky...lol
And ummm I lyk the sound of 20-10 better.
Later! :)
lmao! this post cracked me up. abbreviated writing is a pet peeve of mine too. lol at washing cars in bikini... that is just begging to be noticed. white shoes can be nice. can. there are very few good looking ones.
people find it very easy to hide behind computers jare. half of the people who say mean stuff online wouldn't dare say them in real life.
@ MyneWhitman- Welcome and thanks for stopping by :)
@ 07- lol, I’d never seen it before oh…twas quite interesting to note. Me sef tire for people mehn. yea we laugh and all but it’s rather unnecessary most times. LOL! Hia, I don tok sey I no do am na.
@ Ms.Fab- teehee, mission accomplished. Yep, and she got noticed too.
Babes, I haven’t seen anyone in a white pair of shoes that I can honestly say ‘ah she rocked it well’ it always looks off to me…always. IMO anyways.
Yep, you right about that.
Hahahaha! I love you mayn! I don't even know where to begin to comment from..
Post a Comment