I can't believe its July already...
So what's up Homie? I haven't written to you in a while so i figured i'll put 'pen to paper' and do just that. I've missed you oh, i really have. I know i don't reach out as often as i should and i don't holla like a betta friend, you know how i am with keeping in touch but ma fault, ma fault...i'll try and do better.
I like how alot of things around me seems to remind me of you sha. Like that one time i was driving and i know i shouldn't txt and drive but i do...sha i was coming to a stop light and had taken my eyes off the road for a second...you alerted me just in the nick of time to pay attention and i was able to hit on my brakes before i hit anyone. [U people should stop drive-txting]
There are times i whine and cry and just down right complain like a spoiled brat and what do you do? You listen!! The whole time without interruptions but just as soon as i'm done you do well to remind me of my many blessings.
You remind me that i am well and healthy and kept
You remind me that i am still here
You remind me that everyone in my family is doing great
You remind me that i have friends that i love and love me
You remind me that i have a good future and heritage
You remind me that if i reallly think about it, i have nothing to whine and gripe about
You remind me that its okay to be human and not allow guilt eat me up
You remind me that I am not condemned
You remind me that I am not alone and i just need to look around me to be aware of it
...amongst many others sha
You have a 'funny' sense of humor sometimes and alot of times i really don't understand what you do and why you do them. I ask and you just do like you no dey hear me sometimes sha and e dey vex me...but i've learned that you tell me in your own way and how you want to or not at all sef and hey, that's cool too.
Well, i just want to say a big Thank you!! Thank you for always being there. Thank you for being patient with me even when i claim to be mad at you, when i throw tantrums, and when i just refuse to talk to you. Thank you for being my right hand man. I'm evaly grateful. I appreciate you like you would not believe. I want you to know that i do love you and i know i don't say it enough but i really do.
You ma homeboy, Jesus!! I just wan hail you small. I can bet my life that you will continue to be you so shaking. Thanks Dude!!
Happy New month my blog family
*Muah*
12 comments:
ha ha!
I was confused for a second.
Yes o!
We cant say thank you enough.
Love this post. That's word! Speak to the homes. Lord, knows I need to have a convo with him. I've been feeling kinda removed and uninspired lately my boo always snatches me back to be with him.
In fact, I am off to have a private convo! Happy new month, my lady.
Hmmnn.Thank God i made it third place!
Jesus is really the best friend anyone can ever have. He sticks closer than friend & a brother
Nice one girl. Happy new month to you too...
Your homie been looking out for the Roc too..
Then again.. maybe he's my homie too..
Nice one..
@Brokeass-- lol, mission accomplished :D. Das right!!
@Mgbeks-- Hope you had a nice chat with your boo. Thanks mii dear.
@Beulah-- Yes oh, he really does...thanks ma!
@Roc-- He can be...we can all share him oh.
lol...we cant count all our blessings oh!!!
:)
Nice post. But pls pls pls do not text while driving. I'm sure the text can not be that important. Next u may not be so lucky.
@Leggy-- True that oh!!
@Tigeress-- *hangs head* i know :(. thanks
Texting is something I do once in while myself. I know it is horrible but I am working on stopping it.
God is ever so faithful. I like oh. Happy new month. I pray it brings many good things with it.
@Nice Anon-- I see I'm not the only one. I do it a lot...I'm working on it too.
Amen oooo!!
YAY... Thumbs up for the homie!
Thanks, is simply the ONLY thing we can give Him.
Post a Comment