...for my 60th post wooohooo....lol. I mentioned at some point that i like all these random questioneer stuvvs. Found this one on FB and it just so happens that its 60 questions and its my 60th post. I'm not tagging anyone...if anyone needs a mindless post, have at it :).
**I imagine some will read that title as 'sexy thangs' hehehe
I had a bunch of randoms but maybe another day.
60 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...
You know the rules.
Tag people in this note to learn more about people.
Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them.......
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Blue
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
No
4. Do you plan outfits?
Yea, always
5. What's the biggest thing you can throw?
Heck should I know? :-/
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
My bag
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I have to sleep to dream [rolleyes]
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Umm...as per meet and get introduced and stuff? No
as per converse with someone new/random person? Yes
9. What are you craving right now?
Asaro with correct stew
10. What's your favorite scary movie?
None…don't do scary movies jo
11. What comes to mind when i say Cabbage?
Cabbage patch dolls [Weird! I musta heard that recently or something…]
12. Are you emotional?
Not visibly...most times
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Nope…for why?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
You kinda have to do both…no?
15. Do you like your hair?
lol…depends on the day mehn. Today, I’ll say yea but I’m tired of it.
16. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Would I get paid? He actually might be funny but unfortunately, i don't like stupid humor
17. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, actually, i'm sitting in complete silence
18. Are your parents strict?
Not anymore…old age caught up with em plus who them wan dey strict on now? pfft :p
19. Would you go sky diving?
Yelz ke…I’m a bigz girlz
20. Do you like cottage cheese?
Eww…Yuck…Iyama…
21. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Well, Banky is a celebrity…yea? lol
22. Do you rent movies often?
Nope
23. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Jewelry…?
24. How many countries have you visited?
Four…?
25. Have you made a prank phone call?
Hmm…must have, can’t remember tho'.
26. Ever been on a train?
Yes
27. Brown or white eggs?
Brown…trynna do the healthy thing [which I’m getting sick of btw]
28. Why not hardboiled?
I quite like hardboiled actually.
29. Do you use chop stick?
Err…nope…for why? Too much work abeg
30. Do you own a gun?
No
31. What do you sleep in?
PJ Pants and a T
32. Who are you going to be with tonight?
The best there is: Me! Me! Me!
33. Are you too forgiving?
I don’t know about that…
34. Next thing you plan on buying?
Whatever catches my fancy...and i can't afford
35. What is your friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Hmmm…not sure
36. Ever dated a cheerleader?
Huh?
37. Last time you cried?
Couple of months ago
38. What is one thing you want to do before your next birthday ?
Travel to a place I haven’t been
39. Do you have any tattoos?
No….yet!
40. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
The movie?...there is a movie right? If so, yes [I think lol]
42. Ever walked into a wall?
Hasn't everyone?
43. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes…it was hot and gboroscious too chei… :p
44. Is your hair curly?
When wet? Yeppers!! :)
45. What was the last CD you bought?
Dang! It’s been a hot minute oh…CeCe Winans maybe?
46. Do looks matter?
Good Gawd, Yes!!
47. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Omo, e go hardddddddddd...
48. Are you a butt or a ? person?
Say whaa now?
49. Do you like your life right now?
Sometimes
50. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No fRigGiNg Way!
51. Can you handle the truth?
Sometimes…other times I like to pretend I can
52. Do you have good vision?
Yea mehn…20/20 with my glasses on
53. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Nope…well lemme say I don’t think so
54. How often do you talk on the phone?
I can go a week and not talk on the phone once…I think. I don’t know if that’s actually happened but it feels like it sometimes.
55. What is your favorite animal?
Umm…do I have one? I don't know. They say the animal you 'liken' yourself to says alot about you. Not that your fave animal means you liken yourself to the animal...sha sha...i don't have one jare.
56. Where was your FB Profile picture taken?
At home
57. Do you have a job?
Nna, this recession do me strong tin
58. Have you ever been slapped…by who?
Yes…one stupid senior kpangolo in HS. I called her a bastard as i was walking by her cos of something she did or said. She heard, called me back, raked and *GBOSA*...I remember her face and that she was short but not her name...mschewww
59. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Gifts for Mama RepOne
60. Have you ever crawled through a window?
LOL, yea mehn…enough times. Boarding shcool life.
Hope you all are having a splendid weekend. Mine hasn't been too shabby. Make una take am jeje oh
*Muah*
25 comments:
60 things? NO thanks.. Thinking up the 8 Buttercup dumped in my lap is hard enough!
2nd....yeah, so close. well nice. now i feel like i personally know you. would love to try the Asaro...sounds yummy
lol..too funny especially the angry driver lol..
I'm running outta things to blog about so might steal this idea soon..:)
lol..this was fun!
lol @ OND..
Cabbage Patch dolls?
I'm gonna have to google that one..
Sixty posts?! Dang.. You go girl!!
Ehm.. What will you do when you get to 160?
hmm you try oo. eya the recession do everybody strong thing. you will be okay :)
@1ND- LOL!! It's really not that bad na...took about 2mins
@SweetN- U do? lol. Yea mehn i must have some asaro this week.
@Tay-mee- Angry driver? que? Steal away o jare...i'll come read it.
@ButterC- :). Thanks ma!
@Roc- lol, did you google? Its some funny looking doll from back in the 80's
I have one in reserve for my 100th post sef ;)...altho it might take me forever to get there.
@BSNC- My sista, its all gravy jare...you do well.
ohhh Tay-mee, you meant angry driver from my last post...ah gotcha lol.
lol..gosh how silly of me mixing up stories like that..lol sorry for confusing u jare..:)
That was fun.
Good to know more about you,dearie.
Cabbage - cabbage patch dolls... me woulda come up with "African Salad". About the sky diving thang, i gat a simple answer: I aint got suicidal tendencies.
Tay-mee, no wahala dear
@My World-- :) thanks!
@Kay9-- lol@ suicidal tendencies...i don't either na...it'd be cool to 'fly' even for a few mins. Thanks for rolling thru.
@Blog Critic-- Hallo!
go sky diving sey wetin happen? Abeg you will never catch me dead doing such! I'm still a big girl.lol
I didn't know brown eggs were healthier. And I haven't walked into a wall o...lol
@Nice Anon-- LOL, babes that your bigz girlz application is still under review oh...skydiving is a must. We fit make exception sha...
@Mgbeke-- My dear, na so i bin hear oh but who knows for all these pple. Lol...Wall/glass/cubicle wall/etc?
This is long but is nice...
Bring you closer to me...
Lets just leave Uncle Recession alone.. The thing don dey tear naija sef.. And e no dey do me good at all but God is in control.
Be bless..
Ms. Spicy--Aww, thanks!
My dear, yes oh God is on the throne...wetin man go do?
Update da?
lol @ cabbage patch dolls...
Me too I want to skydive, bungee jump...but no one wan do am wit me..:(
Besides...recession no gree make i do am jere...
If I imagine myself doin it...does it count?...lool
updating is your friend...and cottage cheese is da bizness..u just dont know what you are missing. :o
lol...Mgekes, e be laik sey i get that tin wey dem dey call 'writers block'...i should sha e don wan reach one month...chei
@Brokeass--I woulda said we should go together but this one that you're 'brokeass' i don't know mehn lol j/k. And no it doesn't count jo...Thanks for stopping by.
@Kate--lol, cos you just managed to update? ewwwwwwwwww@ cottage cheese...how can u eat that ish?
"58. Have you ever been slapped…by who?...." was it a left-handed one?
Post a Comment