:D :D
Mehn, I’ve been away for a hot minute, ain't I? Peeps calling me out and stuvvs *cough Mgbeke!!…make una no mind me jare. I had/have some sort of a ‘writer’s block’…not in the artistic way oh but in the “hmm so much to write but don’t know if this blog would be the best place to write em” way…my good ‘ole journal won that debate each time m’afraid.
I sha haven’t really been on blogville as much as I used to…like I used to make my rounds everyday and read peoples blogs now I don’t get around to doing so for a few days at a time, sometimes….So what’s really hood Blogville? How are you all doing?? Had a fun holiday…yea? Mine was good.
…random stuvvings
So there’s this new show on tv [I’m guessing its new sha…I’ve only seen this one episode] called “Hitched or Ditched”…how retarded. It’s about couples who have been together for a while and can’t decide if they want to remain together and be married. So they get on the show and have a week to decided [I think…again first time I’m catching it and I didn’t start from the beginning]. Anyhoos they get the WHOLE wedding paid for by the show…I’m talking dress/rings/cake/reception etc etc but they don’t get to decide if they will get married or walk away until the wedding day…in front of the priest and guests and after they are asked the “I DO” question. Well the couple I watched have been together for 4 years and NOBODY is in support of them getting married. Hello??? The couple themselves was in serious doubt even as they walked down the aisle. Hello???
My thing is why da heck does it take ALL of that to decide that you don’t want to get married to someone or shouldn’t?? I mean I know its TV but it’s just rather retarded to me. The signs are there and you know marriage ain’t gon make it go away....Foolishness!!
Btw the babe said “I DO” the dude said “NO”….buahahahaha I’m sorry but that was funny as hell
Someone mentioned the “Blood Type Diet” to me and I went and looked it up…lol dudeeeeeeeeee! the thing was kinda scary cos it claims, for my blood type, I really can’t/shouldn't eat much of the things I currently eat. I mean there isn’t much variety in my current diet and this one just slashed it down majorly. Well, I found this site and I think it’s a little better…it doesn’t seem so limiting and it gives examples. I think It’s good to have a guideline as far as [balanced] foods/meals one should eat. It says I shouldn’t do whole wheat products and dairy tho’ :(. I tire for all these things sef…everyone’s got a weight loss theory…
Nehoos go ahead and check what your diet should be for your blood type
**Disclaimer: umm I no send una diet oh…
The way fear creeps in is amazing sha even with the smallest things. I went to go check out a car…the engine and stuff cos the steering wheel was feeling funny and shaking. They said something about the engine hanging off and somethings need to be replaced. Well I just went to find out what was wrong so it was going to get fixed at that time. I asked if the car can be driven, dude said yea, as long as the driver takes it easy cos the problem can only worse. I was literally scared as I drove away praying and hoping the engine doesn’t fall out or something doesn’t go wrong with the car. I knew it probably won’t happen but that didn’t stop the fear from creeping in. Crazy stuff this mind of ours can conjure up.
I’m ready for some braids but I’ll hold off for a little while longer.
I wanna travel. Who has airline/ticket hookup?? Abeg abeg make una hook me up naa...i’ll be ya friend for life :D
I’ve been trying to get through some reading I need to do for a while now and it’s just not going….like at all. I’m a bit surprised at this fact.
Happy Birthday Big Sis…I pray God grants you that which you desperately desire IJN.
LOL!!! I just got a very random, weird txt and I’m not sure how to respond….hmmm
When did naijas in my generation become so hooked on soccer?? Has it always been so and I never noticed? I can’t remember ever hearing ManU or Barca or Arsenal [speaking of which I heard of a naija man that named his son Arsenal…da flipping heck??] etc etc when I was in naija oh. Na wa!
The end of another month is upon us ohhhh my people. How are your goals coming along? Attaining them? Re-defining them? Keep at them oh…Yes You Can!!
God is keeping me and for that I am VERY thankful.
…very dry update, I know….make una no vex lol
*Muah*
13 comments:
lol the post is not dry jare. its very moist( does that even make sense, i don start again).
i have been away for awhile too, but its good to be back. I missed you guyz well well.
lol the guy said No, wait that is not funny o :(
Happy birthday to your big sista :)
well.. blood typre diet beats me.........anyways.. good to have you back.......
I mmmmmmmmmiissedddddd you!
thot you were on a road trip like BSNC.....
Welcome back.
welcom back
Yaaaaaaay. e no dry at all.
Man all kinds of foolishness on TV these days. Like shuooo, abeg I need someone to come and pay for my wedding so maybe I should get on the show. Da heck?
Which one be blood type diet again? I will check out the website.
Girlllll when you find someone who can give you the ticket hookup, holla abeg. I need am too.
I weak for the soccer o. The other day on Facebook na so so 'Goooooo Barca', 'Gooooo Man-U', those wey sabi Barca o, plus those wey wan feel among. I just weak!
@BSNC- lol@moist...ose jare. Good to have you back.
It was hilarious oh...the whole thing was just 'retardedly' funny.
Thanks dear!
@BaGucci- Beats me too oh. Thanks sir. Btw i always read ur name as BuGacci and the Bugatti always comes to mind. Useless tidbit from me to you :) [i.e if you come back here to see it lol]
@My Word- awww you did? missed uall too. Nah, i was around...reading ualls updates.
Thanks :)
@Scribbz- Thanks sire!
@Mgbeks- YaKnow? That's what i was thinking too...like make una come sponsor my life biko.
My dear, na so me sef hear about am oh.
lol, i will after i don make sure sey my own hook up don set :D
attention seeker! miss you ke? we didn't miss you at all. Go back from whence you came from.
eh I missed you a little sha sha ..lol
LMAO@ Nice Anon. Chei, see as u do me :(
sha sha tank you. wahala babe- you're too funny.
I love the randomness... hmm where to start from??? what kind of show is that... I feel so sorry for the girl really... as for the diet!! lord knows what this world is turning into! I mean really! lol soon we would have more categories of dieting!
Your post was long o and now i don forget everything I read. Old age!
As for that show am so with you, there's no point to it but actually I know a couple who've been together for 15 yrs. They got married about 4 yrs ago. These pple are always rowing, as in back in the day we didnt think they shud be together, but after 15 yrs together i cant help but think they're doing something right.
@LovePaprika- teehee, thanks. Mehn its just one of the many useless shows we have on tv...can't even rem what channel again. I hear you oh, everyday its something new.
@Parakeet- lol, it wasn't that long na. Hmm, that's good to hear oh cos usually you hear of people that have been together xx years getting married and kaputing a couple of years thereafter. Who knows with these things...thanks for stopping by
"Miss Me?" sure, why not?
"I wanna travel. Who has airline/ticket hookup??..." better still, let's WALK around the world in 80days.
LOL!! walk kwa?? in 80days?? If you're willing to give me a piggy back ride half way thru, i'm Game!!
Post a Comment