...I fapped this from FB...some of em are cute, some are 'err...'
I guess some can apply to women too, no?
When she walks away from you mad [ Follow her ]
When she stares at your mouth [ Kiss her ]
When she pushes you or hit's you [ Grab her and dont let go ]
When she start's cussing at you [ Kiss her and tell her you love her ]
When she's quiet [ Ask her whats wrong ]
When she ignore's you [ Give her your attention ]
When she pull's away [ Pull her back ]
When you see her at her worst [ Tell her she's beautiful ]
When you see her start crying [Just hold her and dont say a word ]
When you see her walking [ Sneak up and hug her waist from behind ]
When she's scared [ Protect her ]
When she lay's her head on your shoulder [ Tilt her head up and kiss her ]
When she steal's your favorite hat [ Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night] *who sleeps with a hat? mschew
When she tease's you [ Tease her back and make her laugh ]
When she doesn’t answer for a long time [ reassure her that everything is okay ]
When she look's at you with doubt [ Back yourself up ]
When she say's that she like's you [ she really does more than you could understand ]
When she grab's at your hands [ Hold her's and play with her fingers ]
When she bump's into you [ bump into her back and make her laugh ]
When she tells you a secret [ keep it safe and untold ]
When she looks at you in your eyes [ don’t look away until she does ]
When she misses you [ she's hurting inside ]
When you break her heart [ the pain never really goes away ]
When she says its over [ she still wants you to be hers ] *Really?
- Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything. *lol, yea right
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's ok don’t believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you *lol, True!
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain. *Err...??
- When she runs up at you crying,the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking, babe?"
Randoms:
**awww at the 10yr old girl on BGT that was sobbing for them to give her another chance cos she messed up the first time [i didn't see it sha so i don't know if it was bad]...sniff sniff...poor baby
**What's going on on blogville? Is there beef/controversy i am not aware of? People feeling they are the authority on stuvvs. Abeg do you make other people do them na shuooo...tsk!
**Buahahaha@ bruno's crotch in Em's face. I missed the award show [on purpose] and just caught the clip...tew funny.
**I'm suddenly in a VERY Restless state of mind...
**It's a new month...Wooooooooohooooooooooo!! [fake it till you make it ey? lol]
Have a fantabulous week my good people :D
*Muah*
23 comments:
Kiss her in the rain ke? When the rain drops are busy pouring in your eyes? biko let's talk about other things. How about giving her a car for just being your girlfriend? LOL
Some of them are rather cute though. Have a good wk yourself.
2nd!
Oh so touching!
Bruno's crotch in Em's face?? Is that what happened on that MTV thingie??
Is it on youtube? In fact lemme go check..
I saw the lil' girl crying on BGT.. Was hard to avoid it.. Especially considering it was on the news repeatedly..
I like d last one, "ask her whose ass am I kicking" I am definitely sending this to my hubby.
have a fabulous week as well dear... I saw that piece on someone's facebook... cool stuff..
I saw the 10 yr old felt so sad for her.. Hollie Steel and to think people had the nerve to say she was irritating and cheating by playing with emotions! I mean how unfair can people get! they even created a group on fb ' I HATE HOLLY STEEL' she is 10 for goodness sakes!
anyways have a lovely week too
When she says its over [ she still wants you to be hers ] *Really?
YES IT IS! duh!!!
it's soo cute!
and yes, i approve of the kissing in the rain (with or without an umbrella) something magical about it!
Just go try it!! lol
a little modification to..
When she lay's her head on your shoulder [ Tilt her head up and kiss her ]
dude, when i lay my head on your (no one in particular,hehehe) shoulders, slighty lay your head on mine (my head oh)....i like that :)
When she runs up at you crying,the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking, babe?"
awwwww....me likey...
and I lmao @ brunos crotch in eminems face jo..
its MT frkn V wat d hell was he expecting?
lmao
Happy new month babe..
i liked the list
lol@When she says she's ok don’t believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you *lol, True!
i missed the award, i have been hearing about the eminem and borat thing all day..
Do something to ease your restless state, like reada novel or something..
hey. you sound like me (the title of your post.) nice blog sha
lol...first time here..ive actually seen that before..someone sent it to me and i loved it!!nice blog though!
@ Nice Anon- LOL, you sef follow me see that mess…yaknow? Rain ko.
Thanks ma’
@ Woomie- Thanks for stopping by :)
@ Roc- Yea, apparently. Did you find it? I saw it on TV but I’m sure it’s all over youtube. I felt for the one oh
@ DTA- Do that ojare…lol
@ LovePaprika- …yea I fapped it from FB as well. Are you serious about the FB group?? Such agbayas…that’s pure nonsense na wa for people sha.
Thanks sweets
@ Chayoma- I know right? U’re on a different level oh…something magical about getting wet and water all in ya eye/nose/mouth? Lol. I’ll take your word for it. I like your modification too.
@ Brokeass- I hear it might all have been staged…I won’t be surprised but it was funny sha
@ BSNC- Thanks dear and thanks for the suggestion…
@ TDoug- I do? Lol. Thanks and for stopping by too
@ Leggy- Welcome, nice to have you :). It appears its been circulating and I’m late, tres cute! Thank you.
When she steal's your favorite hat [ Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night] ......i was about to say who sleeps with a hat? before i read ur comments.
I watched the 10years old girl crying and begging for a chance. I felt so sorry for her. I think Simon handled the situation pretty well because it was getting awkward at a point.
Ah... .the 10 yr old kid's crying 'performance' was heart wrenching.. and the Bruno/Eminem thing, I hear it was choreographed? Ewwww.....
Thanks for stopping by...
Aww that list is really cute... i agree w/ mostly everything on there...
And lmao @ bruno and his crotch in Em's face. haven't seen it yet, but i heard stories from my sisters.
@ Tairebabs- lol, yea that was a tad silly. Yea, i think he did too
@ BaGucci- Yep, i think it's been confirmed that it was indeed staged.
@ Diane- You should check it out. Em's reaction was funny...
Lol. I've read that stuff before. How are you? Still restless?
LMAO @ sleeping with a hat or kissing in the rain. But abeg jo, do such fellas like this even exist? Fairy tales. mcheww....
Abeg who dey do blogsville authority...gist me biko.
What happened with the 10 year old girl, what did she do?
Awww Ms Butter, nice of you to check. I'm still 'something' sha...i go dey alright. Hope you're doing well. You and boo have been scarce.
Mgbeks--Lol, you go don know sey dem no dey talk about our naija brothers na...
No mind me jare...the day i wrote this i had been on a few blogs and peeps were talking about other blogger being fake and lying/some wondering why everyone is a positive on comments and don't tell the truth/some critiquing and others wondering who made them law...funny stuvvs sha.
It was on the "Britain's Got Talent" show...one of the finalist [going up against the now famous Susan Boyle abi wetin be her name] was a 10 yr old. Apparently her performance wasn't great or she messed up sha...na hin the pikin begin cry sey make dem give am another chance to re-do her song...like serious sobbing oh...very sad sumtin...
See as u make me write epistle for my own comment box, mgbeks lol...you sef take style scarce small...hope sey everything dey jolly.
My sister everything dey jolly ooo. You owe us a real update sha ooo...not all these FB thievery. :o
I'm nt sure if this is my 1st time here...lol, but nice blog.
Lol @ whose ass am I kicking!
Most of them were very sweet.
PS: Am stealing this to send to the mister...lol.
@UnderC-- Aren't they too sweet...lol. Thanks for swinging by...feel free to send oh na steal me sef steal am oh lol
"**I'm suddenly in a VERY Restless state of mind..." hmmm
Rethot-- why you hmm-ing? Can't even remember what state i was in that day lol
Post a Comment