...thots i can't get out [still], hence my absence. Bloggy, you were supposed to be helping with this repression stuvvings :mad:
Ah well...
A friend had asked me to listen to Mary Mary's "Seattle"...i finally did earlier today. I like the lyrics...they speak to me at the moment. I would embed but i [still] no sabi.
"Seattle"
I lay me down tonight
Searching for words to say
So many doubts that fight me
Calling out your name
But Lord it's me again
Ready for something new
Please rest upon ma heart
Like the morning dew
(Chorus)
Holy Spirit rain like Seattle
Overtake my life like a flood
Like California shake
What's not like you
I just want a heart like yours
Just like a painter has
Some colors and a brush
Upon the canvas soon
A masterpiece becomes
Please take all that I am
And all that I can be
Transform,
renew,
restore
Create a better me
(Chorus)
Holy Spirit rain like Seattle
Overtake my life like a flood
Like California shake
What's not like you
I just want a heart like yours(2x)
(Hook)
Open up my heart
Fill me with your love
Every single part
Make me what you're made of
Take me from the start
Hold my hand in yours
Let the rain pour
(Chorus)
Holy Spirit rain like Seattle
Overtake my life like a flood
Like California shake
What's not like you
I just want a heart like yours(2x)
Have a great week ahead uall.
*Muah*
16 comments:
keep on trying to get them out.. i don't know the song, but it seems nice. have a lovely week too
Keep writing/blogging. Your feelings will pour out eventually...
Loving the new Mary Mary cd.
My fav song on there is 'The God in Me'
Guess ultimately the therapeutic effects will begin to show... Keep at it... Liked the I worship you song from the same CD i think?
I am really feeling these lyrics. What i need in my life right now!
Yeah and like they said, keep blogging it will come out.
if blogging doesnt get the thoughts out, try the old fashioned pen and paper. always works for me!
let them come naturally and with time it will.
It wil come eventually...
9ice lyrics.
mehn......
Been loving Mary Mary these days and I've decided to go invest in some gospel CDs.
Dont worry repressed, it'll all come out in good time. You know what go to church. I find it very helpful and it makes me feel optimistic. Everyday for me is now a testimoy. Trust me.
Hang in there,and keep trying like everyone's said...
Nice lyrics.
i hope you're happy...u've made me think..tomorrow's post is dedicated to you
Hmmmmm...... well just grab a pen and start writing away. you're be surprise how much it helps
I LOVE this song..
I listen to the whole album when I go walking/running..Seattle comes on as I make the final lap home.
I LOVE "I'm running"..thats my life right there.
As for getting your thoughts out: on a blank page just keep writing the first words that pop into your head.
Dont think it just channel it.
You dont have to construct it into "delightful prose"..lol..we'll take you for you whatever you comes out as.
Eventually, you'll get a "flow", a rhythm.
:x
Awww *sniff* *sniff* you all are so sweet…Thanks!!!
@BSNC – Thanks ma. I will do.
@ NDQ - That’s the song that kinda sounds like “Blame it” [Jamie foxx] huh? I like it too...it’s a head banger, like the chorus.
@ JustDB – Hmm I don’t know as I don’t have the CD. I’ll check the song out…thanks
@ Original – I’m glad they spoke to you too. Thanks ma…I go try
@ Bumight – chei, can’t remember the last time in wrote anything other than sermons. I go try am sha…thanks dear.
@ Nice Anon & My World – Thanks a bunches
@ Parakeet – Yea, maybe I need to get back on my gospel CD steez…I used to be a junkie. I hear you on the church advice. Thanks a lot
@ Blogo – Thanks Bruv!
@ SMF – LOL, See this heathen!! Everyone is encouraging you dey here dey vex with me…lol. I’ll pray for you oh. But yay, I get a dedication out of it [Wot! Wot!]
@ Sweetnothin – I’ll try that…thanks
@ Ms. Mocahlatte – I don’t have the CD…I’ll go find and listen to that song. Maybe that’s the problem…I’m trying not to make it a jumbled blubbering mess lol. I will try. Thanks ma’
Aww@ “we’ll take you for you whatever you come out as.” That’s very nice of you to say.
awww..dont sweat it jo..some things take time..
i love the lyrics to the song..i can totally relate..
@ Butter - Thanks jare. I'm glad they spoke to you too.
Post a Comment