Life is suddenly at a standstill. It’s like I somehow wandered into sinking sand, I’m knee-deep and can’t move. I’m not sinking any deeper but I can’t get out. I’m suddenly mentally tired. I feel spent…weary.
…that was the direction this post was going to go but then I got to chatting with a friend and I didn’t even get to start ‘whining’ [not that I was going to betti…] bobo just shut me up with “Count your blessings…” seeing as I couldn’t even argue with that I just kukuma shut up.
So howz about we make this a Thankful Tuesday post, ey?
I am thankful for the good health that me and my family have been blessed with, especially my parents. I am thankful that it is well with my sister and her sight.
I am thankful for the many random [refund] checks I’ve gotten lately…like some really nice sometins :D
I am thankful for good friends. Friends, that love me regardless, whether they understand me or not.
I am thankful for all my fellow bloggers. You all are so friendly, I am really pleasantly surprised at how welcoming and accepting you all are :) [Thanks for the encouragement on my last entry…uall rock!!]
I am thankful for my usually calm frame of mind…lawd knows some would be freaking the heck out where they in my shoes.
I am thankful for opportunities.
I am thankful for staying upheld in this economic situation. The stories I hear are gut wrenching…like for real? People are going through that? Jesu seun!
I am thankful for those that have a source of income.
I am thankful for a stress less family.
I am thankful for the grace to put things in right perspective…sometimes.
I am thankful my friends’ desire came [is coming] to fruition. She will come back rejuvenated and God will finish that which he has started.
I am thankful that we are being protected in our goings and comings.
I am thankful for lifes little luxuries...ones that I so very often take for granted.
I am thankful for my recent limited spending. I’m quite shocked at how much I haven’t spent lol
I am thankful for rice, without you I know not what I’ll do. Lol
I am thankful for the month of APRIL. The best month of the year!! A big HooRay to all you April born lovelies in blogville.
Dang I need to do this more often. In the short time it took me to do this, I can’t count the number of times I had to refrain from typing a non-thanks [complaint/irritation/idle random etc] Talk about having to filter mess…chei!!
...so yea, my good people, take a moment and BE ye thankful :)
*Muah*
17 comments:
and...first!
all this your gospel sef...making someone reflect. it's not funny o!
*opens Bible*
Its so good 2b thankful..
Glad ur better now..
yea am thankful for everything in my life, family, friends, bloggers....
yay to april babies..... we rock!!!!!!!
im glad u decided to be thankful instead of being unhappy....... im thankful for the gift of life and good health
Now you've got me thinking to.
I'm thankful for people like you that remind me to be thankful
awwww..im thankful for ur friend who made u see the light..
Yay! i've done my good deed for the month!! Even SMF is reflecting...Jesu l'oba lol
Thanks for coming thru people.
Lol.. nice one.. And i'm thankful for coming to your blog and seeing more reason to be thankful!
Geddit?
Nice things for one to be grateful for...
All the best!
the topic and the content, nice irony.
am grateful for the repressed one, cos right now u've given me a reason not to yell at my boss to go home, its past 6pm!
am grateful i have a job, so i wont complain
I also have a stress less family. I hear stories and I'm like WOW! Thank God for mine!
{BT}
Yess o, let us be thankful for the little things in life. There is so much to be thankful for, thanks for putting it all in perspective.
lol@ Omotee...i'm glad u didn't yell oh.
Thanks for reading people. I'm pleased you all were able to put it on pause even if for only a sec.
"...thankful for rice..." hmmm, you can't cook?
"...recent limited spending." ha, you understand that, it could be quite astounding.
When we (sit back and) think, we always sure have multitudes to be thankful for.
'Ace'???
...how does that = i can't cook?
...lol, condition = crayfish bendage
...Yep, we sure do
...question? :)
Post a Comment