Friday, April 3, 2009

Hot and Bothered!!!

*points and laughs*

See as una rush come…expecting some hawt and steamy post abi? Sorry ehn lol

Omo blogville has been very titillating and gborosious these last few days oh. At first we only had Roc and Scribbles to worry about now TDVA and Ms Lowlah don joined the arsenal [or maybe they’ve always been and I just got acquainted with them?]. Then there’s the duo-ButterChari…their love wantin tin fit make persin commit. Una just wan wounjure persin shaaaa...

Every where I turn folks talking about--

“Lazy tongues speaking clitorese…”

“Titties that fall naturally to the side…”

“Dreads swinging beauties that are packing…”

“Hawties named sin with bodies like sex…”

“Massage oil, Asian Rubdowns, and sitting between legs…”

“Doing that thing they love…”

…and so on and so forth. I mean, just plain making it rather hard for all the celibate folks around here...how fair is that? ehn??

*huh?*
*I should speak for myself?*
*...Ok, Ok*


Make una no mind oh!! I’m sure blogville isn’t complaining…you’all do write very well…I just dey jealous una das all :D

On a lighter, very unsexy note…I came across this and thot it was funny

Situations HALLMARK doesn't cover:

1. I always wanted
To have someone to hold,
Someone to love.
After meeting you
... (inside card)
I changed my mind.

2. I must admit,
You brought religion into my life
...(inside card)
I never believed in Hell
Until I met you.

3.As the days go by,
I think how lucky I am
... (inside card)
That you're not here
To ruin it for me.

4. Congratulations on your promotion.
Before you go
... (inside card)
Will you take the knife from my back?
You'll probably need it again.

5. Someday I hope to marry
... (inside card)
Someone other than you.

6. Happy birthday!
You look great for your age
... (inside card)
Almost life-like!

7. When we were together,
You said you'd die for me
.. . (inside card)
Now we've broken up,
I think it's time
To keep your promise.

8. We've been friends for a very long time
...(inside card)
What do you say we stop?

9. I'm so miserable without you
...(inside card)
It's almost like you're still here.

10. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy
...(inside card)
Did you ever find out who the father was?

11. You are such a good friend
If we were on a sinking ship
And there was only one life jacket
....(inside card)
I'd miss you terribly
And think of you often.

12. Your friends and I wanted to do something really special
for your birthday
. . . (inside card)
So we're having you put to sleep.

13. Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad!
...(inside card)
(Available only in Alabama, Mississippi,and West Virginia).

14. Looking back o'er the years
We've been together,
I can't help but wonder
...(inside card)
What was I thinking?

15. Congratulations on your wedding day!
.. .(inside card)
Too bad no one likes your husband.

16. How could two people as beautiful as you
... (inside card)
Have such an ugly baby?

P.S--I realize this might be old to some if not most...it tickled me sha teehee

TGIF my good people. Hope you all get up to something fun...

*Muah*

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....The Arsenal seems to be growing by the day!!! But u sef, wetin ome be hot and bothered abi u sef wan join the arsenal?
Kai, the travails of trying to be celibate!!!

#12 on the hallmark thing was criminal -- put to sleep as in permanently or on short term basis?

Chookz said...

Nice post loved the hallmark thing.
You know how it is Naija folk like sex and drama.

Blogoratti said...

That hallmark stuff got me cracking up...nice!
Have a Fab. weekend.

scribble,me.free said...

I think I might start a "Bloggers Against Celibacy" movement because obviously there are too many of you "celibates" out there...i mean ah ahn...all the sex that's not happening out there..makes me sick! hehe i keed...but seriously tho...all this "Repression"..we need to get your name to just "One"

p.s. the Uncle Dad card had me in stitches

Anonymous said...

lol... couldn't stop laughing. Don't mind them jo, I'm celibate too. It's not too hard right now cos I live in a town where tall dark sexies are extinct so no temptation. *sigh* don't worry, we should start a bloggers against bloggers against celibacy group. lol

Roc said...

Haven't seen that Hallmark list before..
That had me in stitches...

And.. errmm.. why is my name on your list Oh ye Repressed One!

Apinke said...

@scribble, mefree:
u need to leave us celibates alone o, kilode sef?

@repressed one:
now where on earth did u get those horrible cards?!

first time here, u r hot!

BSNC said...

hahahaha haven't seen them before.. very funny. nice one.

Spesh said...

the arsenal really is growing....
real funny indeed,9ice post....

Original Mgbeke said...

Nna ehn, my sister. These peeps just wan remind folk like me of the 'recession'.

LMAO @ those Hallmark steez. The promotion one is uber funny, maybe someone needs to start making these cards for real.

Cappuccine Baby said...

Lmao @ the hallmark thing :D

Nice Anon said...

lol. funny post

Repressed One said...

@ JustDB – lol me ke? At all oh. I just dey relay as e bin dey do me oh. If I were to guess I’d say permanently…hehe

@ Dabizniz – Thanks for coming thru. Blogville dey open my eye oh

@ Blogo – Mission accomplished then. Thanks bruv. You have a great one too

@ Scribbizzle – lol omo the number against you high pass the ones with you oh. You’re doing a good job sha maybe you go make head way soon :D. I’m liking the sound of this “One” business…we shall have to *ahem* discuss further ;)

@ Ms Lowlah – Laughter is good for the soul o jare. Lol, I see you’re on a mission to derail Scribs mission huh? We plenty for dia. At least your own temptation will be at a minimum

@ Roc- Why ke? You suppose fight me if your name no dey list sef…Roc-a-licious fun rare!!

Repressed One said...

@ Omotee – Pls help me told him!! LOL, won’t it be a riot if they were actually in stores? Lol. Aww thanks! And for stopping by too!

@ BSNC – Seem a lot of pple hadn’t seen em. I was sure it had made its way around the web a few times…glad you enjoyed em!

@ My World – Thanks ma!

@ Original Mgbeke – lol@ ‘recession’ Love it!! Omo that will be some next level type ish if they start making em oh…laughter and chaos at wrapped up in one.

@ CappuccineB – Thanks for rolling thru

@ Nice Anon – Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha, this hall mark thingy is nice. this is the type of silly cards my bro sends me. thanks for that

Kate said...

lol @ number 7 and 8..and the one only available in Abalama!!

Roc said...

Roc-a-licious??
I'm gonna have to do a post on all the nicknames I've had bestowed on me in Blogville.. lol

Cidersweet said...

Those cards r cool. In fact, perfect! Wish they were available where I'm at.

Buttercup said...

hey sweets, i've edited and added ur name..my bad!

i'll be back to read..

Buttercup said...

lmaooooo! awwww *hugs* lol..

the hallmark thing was crazy..hehehe!

Repressed One said...

@ Naijagirl – You’re welky :D.

@ Kate – Glad you found them funny…thanks for coming thru

@ Roc-a-velli – You so totally should. Lol

@ Cidersweet – lol, you want to cause trouble huh?

@ Buttercup – ((Hugs))You’re too sweet!!

Anonymous said...

...interesting but, very real (unspoken) thots and wishes.