I have all these blog-worthy randoms while I’m lying in the dark at night trying to sleep but I remember none of them when I am awake and functioning…mschew.
In my short time in/on blogville and in the limited sample population of blogs visited it appears there are a lot of DMV blogger in/on blogville [if their “location” is anything to go by] and Arians too...
Making my rounds through blogville and reading blogs is tres fun. To think i had once scoffed at the thought of spending my time reading strangers thots/musings. "Don't knock it till you try it" indeed!!
“You’re a guilty pleasure” is that a compliment? :confused:. Nah, noone said it to me, I just dey wonder…
I don’t like having to explain myself. See, this is why repression works for me...If i don't say it, i won't have to explain it. Ugh.
I wish I could write. Fiction, I mean, but I’m not that imaginative… :(
LOL, Corp America ohhh. There’s finna be a wholebuncha lay-offs now…“Unto thee oh Lord!”
Why are people addicted to facebook? :confused: am I missing something? Or maybe my friends are boring so I don’t see the ‘drama’ and need for addiction. I could shut down my account today and not miss it…[or be missed for that matter lol]
I was going to let a friend put a bday dinner thingy together for my bday but I think I’ll pass. As the day draws closer, the less interested I become. Ah well.
Flattery is sweet oh…a convo I had the other day had me all light headed.” I say flattery cos It feels kinda weird allowing myself believe someone thinks I’m that super lol smh.
...and there is also nothing funnier than another buddy bringing you back down to earth…dude talking bout [back in HS] “…You this always bouncing, no boobs/ass having tomboy…you were very cute oh but sexy sha…?”…LMAO. I died laughing.
I should stay “available” on my yahoo IM more often…been catching up with some throwback ‘burddies’…fun stuff.
Speaking of which, I don’t do very well with compliments. I like them as much as the next woman but I have a hard time accepting them…that sounds confusing. I don’t know why. I think maybe being shy might have something to do with…? Or some kind of insecurity…? Like the ‘flattery’ I mentioned above…he kept saying all these lovely things and instead of me to accept and just say thanks, I was trying to dispute and give reasons why it’s so or not so even though it was lovely to hear all that was being said bout me [??]. If I get a compliment on an item of clothing, say my top…instead of me to just say “oh, thanks!” I would [nervously] say “I got it at X store for $7…”…I don’t do it all the time but yea…
Then the one that was teasing me about being an unsexy tomboy…it was good stuff laced with ‘yabs’ but it was easier to accept…I know he was being funny cos he would do me in a heartbeat and twice on Sunday sef…LOL [okay j/k]…so yea, I’d have to sit and analyze this further...later.
What does “P.S” mean? I forget...and is it P.S.S or P.P.S??
I saw this somewhere “beautifully flawed and imperfectly perfect.” Probably on someone’s blog. Love It!!
I’m just very lazy sha. There really is no reason why I shouldn’t/I’m not a gym rat. Nothing but pure unadulterated laziness. I try to get something in a few days a week but its hardly enough :(
Why am I not an heiress? Money is good oh…chei!!
…I was watching a show and the couple featured were getting married. They dated for about 2 years but it was a LDR. They saw each other EVERY 2weeks unfailingly for a year and 9months…WOW!! Talk about accumulation of frequent flier miles. It couldn’t have been easy but then again we all ain’t able…their pockets must have been deep mehn.
Am I the only woman who wants to sleep, wake up, and be married? I mean, skip all the “meeting the man part/getting to know him part/the knowing him part/the proposal/the planning/the wedding/the wedding night sef” [lol]…Just wake up and be married and start living our lives as man and wife…am I?
Seeing as the above won’t happen. Am I the only woman that just wants to show up to her wedding? I have no desire to do any planning or trying to figure out locations and invitations and guest lists and dress and decorations and food and etc etc…like a man, I just wanna show up and have an Intimately Fab wedding….weird?
So the chic that her ex just recently got engaged to another woman is having a hard time dealing and I don’t know what to say to her without sounding all cliché :(
I still don’t have any games for my DS. Funny how you think you really want something and when you get it, it’s pfft. I haven't even opened it.
Speaking of buying stuff--this staying home thing isn’t half bad. I haven’t spent any money in a bit. I mentioned somewhere below that I ain’t stepped out the house [I did recently sha]…well, when you don’t leave home, there isn’t a need to spend money at all. Nice!!
I think its funny that there is a commercial on TV for www.sugardaddies.com LOL. In these times I guess it can come in handy…
Those of you who believe that eating okele/fufu with your hand makes it “sweeter”... *whispers* It’s all in your heads. Yep! I hate to break it to you but it just means you don’t mind getting stuff under your nails :p
Awww Grey’s Anatomy was kinda sad today *sniff**sniff*…yea I still watch the kinda sucky show.
Was this all blog-worthy? I think so...and thats all that matters :D
*Muah*
20 comments:
definitely blog worthy....
i wanna wake up and be presented with my future husband...
sorry about ur friend, hasnt she moved on? or did he dunp her for the new woman? hope she feels beta
p:s means "post script"
LOL.. as long as it clears your head --- Its blog worthy...
It's surely blog worthy...I think everything is though....
Flattery is surely sweet,but most times...i tend to think it's false...
I think most of us are certainly lazy,where excercising is concerned...
Money is good...it surely is...
That statement really sums up our nature as humans....
Though i don't watch Grey's anatomy...i dont think it's in the least bit sucky...kina prefer house though...my little sister is a med-series freak....so you know why...lol
yes it was definately blog worthy. i was addicted to facebook too, but i dont really know where it came from because i deactivated my account since last month and i dont miss it
o blog worthy and definitely very random! shissh!!! hope ur head is clear now?
My Random sister. I love reading randoms so yup twas blog worthy.
About that wedding thing, tell me about it. Some peeps have their colors down pat. I'm like gosh that steez is stressful, I just wanna show up on that day, dangit. I better marry a rich man so I can hire a planner.
FB has gotten bleh. I just log on to look at pics and I bounce.
Eating fufu with ze hands does make it sweeter. :-D
@Funms: I'm glad i'm not the only one. Well, she's trying to...she was with him a while and he's engaged to someone he's dated only a few months...she'll be fine. God being her strength.
Oh that's what it mean?? LOL...yea i didn't forget cos i doubt i even knew that...thanks!
@JustDB: Abi? thanks jare :)
@Rose: I love House too. They are more 'serious' than Grey's. House is an Ass!! but i love him lol. Thanks for stopping by
@BSNC: Ah, its not just me...good!
@Chari: LOL...clear? what's that? :D
@OM: Wedding planner no too cost sef so i musto get one regardless.
-Thanks to recession pple no dey too go out again sef so e take style dry on the picture from too
-LOL eh ya...they lied to you too huh?
[Note to self] Everything is blog-worthy. Thanks yall :)
I always have that problem as well....
Love the post....
Thanks--My World. Btw, you don't want comments on your entries or i just don't know how to navigate your blog?
Well in my books blog worthy.
I actually dont take compliments well too but I put it down to being shy and humble...hahahaha.
oh my..thats a whole lotta randomness mayn..
lol @ the fb bit..now that i've deactivated my account, i really do wonder WHAT made me addicted before..mscheew!
im also not good with compliments..as much as i love hearing em..
i havent been to the gym in months either :(
im sooooo gonna have a wedding planner..or two. i cant deal with the stress that comes with a wedding at all! i gats to be looking gorgeous and rested on my wedding day!
u r so right about the buying stuff thing..today, my sisters were demanding that i follow em out but i stubbornly refused..they came back with bags and lots of complaints about how broke they r gonna get..i just laughed!
i also dont eat okele with my hands..im very particular about my nails..and really, why make life more difficult when forks r there to be used..lol!
ok, i've written another post here already..
*rushes off before she adds something else*
So.. Just out of curiousity do you think the way you write??
I'd hate to be grey matter in your brain! lol.
The randomness is unnerving
PS. Use this link to update your blogroll instead!
http://www.rocnaija.com/feeds/posts/default
Just noticed the one you use isn't updating!
Thanks!
P.S.S. ~ P.S.: Means "Post Scriptum". It's in Latin and means "Written After"
Not really that smart or random.. I just asked the ifa Oracle (Google)
@Parakeet: lol humble huh? I’m liking that angle…
@Buttercup: Why’d you stop na? Its good to see I’m not alone. Kudos on resisting temptation jare, I dey follow you laff your sisters. lol
My dear, I’m right there with you…sweeter ko!
@Roc: LOL!! Unnerving how? All scattered n such? [I’m going to alert you to come and answer oh]
I’m cracking up sha. There is a method to the random and not-so random thots. Some are fresh, some not so much. But yea I can have 100 thots a min…most of which I forget in the next :(
PS: Thanks for going to the Ifa oracle…guess I coulda done that huh? Lol. Thanks for the proper link too.
Love your post. Definitely blog worthy..First time here. I think I will come back!
Thanks for stopping by on my page, truly appreciate it!
Ohhh, but HOW CUD U say such about Grey's Anatomy??! Haba! :-(
P.S means Post Scriptum or smthg like that. I'll find out.
It was an interesting post. Got to see/read the little things that make you you.
Cheers!
Unnerving as in I wanted to respond but didn’t even know where to start...
You should come guest blog for me sometime.. You're thots for five minutes will probably give me two weeks worth of material..
Especially considering you're breaking the acceptable speed limits for thinking.. ;-D
@Dante: Glad to hear it. Thanks for stopping by mine too.
@Cidersweet: lol, but I like Grey’s too na. I still watch it. Yea thanks, Roc had looked it up. Thanks for stopping by…I’m heading to yours in a bit :)
@Roc: LOL…U for start and stop anywhere na…
*gasp*Rookie me? Guest blog on Honorable Roc’s blog?? I’m not worthy, I couldn’t! lol
Well, I probably break the limit for forgetting stuff too *sigh*
Oh, thanks for obliging :)
I'm a rookie as well me dear..
"...not that imaginative..." who is?
"...skip all the....wake up and be married...man and wife…am I? be my guest.
Post a Comment