There are a few things that irk me/slightly irritate me/cause me to roll my eyes etc about how people ‘behave’ on facebook but I’m not going to go into all that tonite. I’m slightly irritated about a particular one right now. So I kinda know this one chic yea? We went to the same church in naija. She just joined as I was leaving the county and I always heard bout her and she me cause people claimed we were alike. So anyway, I hear she moved to my state and I think we talked a couple of times and that was it. A good friend of mine and hers too came to visit me so I took her to see this chic…this was maybe last year. Anyways, I find out she’s on FB and I’m thinking ”oh that’s right, we do live in the same ‘city’ let me add her”…I send a short message as I send the request…”hey its such and such…are you still in the area?”…She accepts the request the next day, forgetting that I had sent a message with the request [which she didn’t respond to], I write a few words on her wall [this was maybe 2 days ago]. I log on FB tonite and I see her name on my feed as having made some update and I think “wait first oh…this chic didn't respond to my 2 messages!! How blatantly rude?? The heck?” I promptly deleted her! I mean kini big deal? How hard would it have been to respond? I wasn’t looking to be buddy buddy oh. We woulda done the courteous couple of wall exchanges and that woulda probably been it…mschewww…na me find trouble add person sha…oshi o da nile pako.
*I was actually going to skip todays' entry cos i just got home, i'm kinda tired, and I really didn't have anything to yakk about then this happens...5mins to midnite lol
*Muah*
1 comment:
old post but I so get where you're coming from, I though I was the only one, how rude
Post a Comment