Sunday, February 22, 2009

awholebunchanuffin!!!

I have work to do…busy work and I so don’t feel like doing it. I HATE busy work. They keep coming up with more stupid ways to do stupid shit which involves re-doing shit that was previously done arghhh

So yea everyone is watching the Oscars. I find award shows painfully boring [especially this one cos i don't kuku know who most of these people are] so I’m flipping channels, unfortunately, there isn’t much else going on in TV land. There are 10 status updates on FB every minute and it’s getting irritating. I should just log off. Maybe I should just watch a naija movie.

The day I will see/stumbling across something he’s done and my heart doesn’t skip just a teeny winny bit I’d be truly happy. Like what the heck? *sigh*…I can’t even begin to analyze what this is about, really!

I’m reaching out…knowing me, that will only last so long. If it dies, it dies…actually I think things as we know/knew it probably has. I’m doing my due diligence though. It won’t be said that I didn’t try.

This ‘broda’ is jokingly trying to ‘tie’ me with his brother and I’m jokingly tell him to stop that nonsense…I really don’t wanna have to be rude. Who no like better thing? tsk

Embarking on a Masters’ degree in the UK, London precisely, would be awesome. Unfortunately, my father doesn’t work for the naija govt :).

If all else fails, I will go with an option that allows me to keep a company laptop so I guess I’ll go pick up my new one sometime this week…yay!!

Did I say I hate interviewing? Crap!!

I’m kinda bored.

My friends’ Egbon is getting married. I’m thrilled for her…it’s been a long time coming.

It's kinda hot in this house. Why do they insist on turning the heat on? It's not that cold naa...arghh

I suddenly want some braids lol...i'll wait and get some in about a month.

I never thought i would ever have a weight problem [to me anyways].

My tests and stuff from the doc came back...I'm healthy/everything is normal. I asked about my cholesterol specifically and the silly girl goes 'yea, everything is normal'...the hell? that isn't what i asked you!! I'll call back tomorrow and i better get a specific answer. foolish people. I don't trust these doctors...who knows if they actually did any tests mschewww. I think i will change doctors regardless...wait, i might not have insurance again sef LOL.

Okay, i just flipped back to the Oscars...Alicia's hair is HORRID!!! she's probably the first celeb i've seen with a BAD lacefront...eek

I still haven't finished that Slumdog movie...

Men!!! *SMH*...i have no words!

If you think what you are doing now is an improvement from what you've been doing LOL...u're a lost cause padna! I don't know whatelse to tell you mayne!!

Hmmm, Bloggy, you've been enjoying my presence everyday oh. I'm sure it will soon stop...I don't have that much going on in my life. I kinda want to have an entry everyday for a full month at least before i let you start missing me :D [i've probably jinxed myself with this entry lol]

...enuff ramblings jare...make i go find food chop


*Muah*

No comments: