Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...

LOL! I swear Corporate America will not kill me. Tell me wth my manager just sent me an email about some annual review. Like, are these people for real? I'm about to be out of a job and these mofos are talking about review. The hell am i going to review? Foolish people. Mschewwwwww

Side bar: DAMN i covet Ciara's body and dance moves mehn...cattdang!! The epitome of 'sexy tomboy' They just showed her old video with Jazzy phe abi what's his name...and they are now showing her new one...chei!! She looks more manish tho...rather uncute.

Speaking of jobs...had another call yesterday evening with two ladies, one from my company and another from the client. Call lasted about 45mins...they were sha carrying on and on. I was kinda surprised that an in-house job interview lasted that long...they pretty much went through my projects since i've been with the company. Ah well, they'll let me know. I might have to go thru one more interview if things work out.

Got my new laptop...Yay!!

Awww random compliments by random people/strangers are nice sha. So i mentioned i got a new laptop...i had to get my data migrated and since it was going to take a couple of hours i decided to pop into a store and continue my search for an outfit. I'm walking towards a row of clothes and i'm singing along to whatever song they had going in the store and kinda dancing [i do this alot, i have to catch myself]. So some guy walks in front of me smiling and goes
"oh, looks like you're ready for tonight."
[I smile and and say]
"Nah, nothing like that."
I continue my browsing and about 5 minutes later, he comes by and says
"so you know that beautiful smile?"
[i'm smiling]
"yea, that one...does it come with a number?"
[I laugh and say]
"Unfortunately, it doesn't."
...lol he sha insisted on me taking his number which i did after giving him a fake name lol.

Why are people quick to complain about the way people are? These same people are quick to forget that they have stuff that irk people too. If i had to sit and complain bout little things that irk me about people i won't stop. Cos trust me, for every thing you state, i can' throw out two. There's something to be said for taking people as they are...you reserve the right to not be friends with them if you can't stand it but if you are going to friends then suck it up!! If a person is a certain way and i don't too gbadun what they do, i adjust myself according cos to me that's just the way they are. Yes, i agree there is always room for change/growth but I am obviously talking about 'little' things not huge character flaws.

LOL@ J. Foxx's effizy--they just showed the premier of 'blame it on the A'...star studded video but i really can't even remember if it was a good video or not...too much going on. I'll have to see it again to give my verdict.


Bloggy, my memory is getting worse oh...chineke. I just thot of what the title of this entry should be and puff it's gone...i don forget. *Note to self: Get ginkoba!*

Make i go chop...

*Muah*

No comments: