That term, in no way, shape, or form applies to me!! I mentioned before that i don't particularly like shopping. Anyways i had one 'job' call today and i was just feeling one kain after i got off the call. I don't know if i'd say it went well or badly but i was sha feeling one kain sha. I then remembered that i have a gig this weekend for which i need an outfit. So, i'm like "Oh, let me go shopping maybe i will feel better" lol yea right.
Now, unlike most people, my reasons for Not liking shopping is different. It's not necessarily the impatience, funds, over-spending or whatever other reasons there are...mine is simply: I DO NOT find clothes that fit me. PERIOD! Today was no different from my usual trips to the mall. I go to all the 'trendy' stores and comb through stuff and try stuff on and more often than not come out with nothing. The pants are too tight/too big/hanging one kain at the crotch/fit weirdly etc etc etc. The tops are too small/show too much cleavage/too short/backless/racer back etc etc etc. It's like if you are not shaped a certain way then you're shit out of luck cos guess what? they don't make clothes for people like you!! Argghhh. This is part of why i have decided to be sitting at home. At least if i don't try to go for all these functions, i won't need to buy clothes to attend them.
I hate having to explain this to people cos they think i'm making things up. Like, dude, you think i don't have an idea of what looks Hot in my head? You think i wanna wear these drab looking tops?? Like, is it a sin to love to shop? so why will be lying about my not liking it? mscheww.
Incidentally, if it was that when i walk into a store and try on a few things I have a slew of things to pick from...shopping would probably be therapy/a pleasure. It's no wonder i tend not to put too much effort in 'dressing up' cos i end up with what i feel is crap or same 'ole anyways [A lot of times...]
Needless to say i felt worse than i did when i entered the mall :(
I taya mehn. *Sigh*
*Muah*
No comments:
Post a Comment