…wonderful MONTH of the yeaaarrrrrr!!! *insert
dignified squeal*
Happy Easter and all that good stuff. Hope everyone had a good March…how would you
rate your First quarter of the year so far? Keep your head up!!
I was going to talk about the sequester but immo
just leave it alone…
I NEED
[to develop] a Poker face!!!
I think anyone that has the name/make of their car as all or part of their vanity
plate is pretty Silly...My Caddy/AudiTT/Haudi
[even tho they could be saying ‘howdy’]/CLS
GAL/etc. *Rolleyes*.
That aside, I saw a sweet looking Mercedes with “GET ONE” the other
day…that made me chuckle [TB]she did that![/TB]
Speaking of Tamar…saw pictures of her preggers
self…ummm, whatever she’s doing to her face immo
need her to stop!! She’s on her way to LaToya-ville.
I had some pretty good sushi the other day. I still don’t see how this is eaten
as a full meal. I’d need like 5 rolls to consider it a meal. Lol! That
said, I honestly don’t think I can do much more than a roll in one sitting…so for me na
finger food/appetizer type steez.
Your per annum salary increases but your take home pay is less than it was when
your salary was lower. #IREffingS…well there’s usually more to it sha.
Higher med Insurance and other deductions. Speaking of, I need to file my taxes.
I
heard someone put a spin on something and it’s given me a different
[Not necessarily
better] insight. For a lot of ‘older’ single ladies, the major concern
is their biological clocks and the fear of not being able to have their
own children the longer marriage eludes them. Yes, with modernized
medicine, women are able to have babies older…still,
there is that underlying fear or concern. I was in a Christian gathering
and someone said something akin to-- “Yes,
I believe God and I’m waiting on him for his
best but I can’t ignore biology [she’s in her early 40’s I gathered]…how
do I navigate my faith when the fact that I may never have children is
staring me in the face and I want children [badly]?”
After the speaker went on with the usual christianese…she said [I paraphrase]
“I
know it’s very easy for people who get married late in life to point to
that fact as the reason why having a child is not happening [after they
have finally
gotten married] but there are MANY women/couples
who got married rather early in life and 5/10/15 years later they are still looking for a child.” That IS a VERY real point…one I had never thought about like
that before. I even have people close to me who fit that exact ‘bill’. Now, of cos,
that doesn’t make any single woman feel any better about being single
and it doesn’t remove the ‘fear of the obvious possibility’ nor does it
leave the ones who are still looking for a child any reassurances but it
is true that one just never really knows what’s
in the cards for them. I definitely cannot lie and say that, as I get
older and older, this isn’t becoming more and more of a concern for me.
May God be merciful to us all.
Looks
like China is the place to visit this year. It’s like every other week
someone
on my newsfeed posts pictures from Beijing, Shanghai, and such other
places. One day, one day, I too shall find myself on that side of the
world.
Someone was talking to me about wanting a new car and being tired of their perfectly
fine, fully paid off current car. The next time I see the person they had a 2013 Vehicle. Hia!!
Must be nice oh. We all ain’t able. Meanwhilly,
It’s about time I start shopping for a new(er) car :(…looks like ‘Black
Beau’ is on her quarter to last leg but yooooo!!! these things ain’t
cheap mehn!!
Every
time I see this boss of mine I feel the urge to grab a comb, sit him
down
and neatly comb his hair. He has such unkempt hair…it’s not even that
the hair is unruly or unmanageable…it just looks like he doesn’t own a
comb/brush. As in, he has a bad case of ‘bed head’.
I want to fix a badass weave…problem is, I don’t know anyone here that can make
that happen.
“You can sit right on my middle finger for the night…and if I sound mad, you caught
me”//…//”they say love is the key, somebody changed the locks…well” --Weezy
I’d been looking for a new pair of boots [platform heels]…found a pair of NW on
sale for ~40quid at NordieRack. *Scoreeeeeeeeee!!*.
Now I need a bomb pair of brown pumps.
When I see a babe all of a sudden use a picture of a dude or both of them as her
profile picture on say whatsapp…it’s safe to assume she’s just gotten
engaged. Lol…omo
lomo!
I think i've
said this somewhere before. 1-ply tissue paper is totally pointless [I
accidentally bought some, ugh]...you end up using twice as much so are
they [public places that use it] really saving product?? Or isn't that
their purpose?
I can't bliv 'Bones' is still on the air. Who watches it?? STOP IT NOW!! Lol
I haven't been to the movies in all of 2013…isn’t that sad? I should take myself next Wednesday.
You know what’s even more annoying than a white chic with a nice round booty?? A Chinese/Korean chic with one...da hell?? When did that one start? Lol #Hating
You get what you pay for indeed. I bought these cheap woks cos I wasn't trynna pay 50quid+ for one plus they kinda go with my 'color scheme'...well they are already burning and sticking and I’ve only used them a few times. Mschew.
'Shameless' has definitely gotten even more shameless…and more naked. I don’t remember seeing these many titties and bareness in previous seasons.
“We have been so lucky to be so compatibly incompatible” Hmmm. Sounds like one of
those deep-sounding-BS-lines but they’ve been [happily] married 40+ years so it must make sense…right?
"You know it is always easier to know what you don’t want rather than what you do."
The world has gone to shit!! What is this i heard about a bidding war for the Virginity of "Brazil's first LIFE-LIKE sex DOLL??? Last i heard it was up $100,000. 0_o...Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??
These Whatsapp goons actually made me pay ni sha. I mean it’s only a quid but Free is way better. They'd been saying they would start charging but auto renewed up until now. Apparently, it's legit this time, so once your subscription expires this time you gon have to pony up a buck. BUT why the heck do iPhoners get to pay one time but Andrioders have to pay yearly?? Poppycock!!!.
Sometimes I get this ‘…other shoe finna
drop’ feeling O_0.
Why is life so freaking confusing??
Dear God,
I really really don’t know what you are doing. Some insight would be greatly appreciated.
I really really don’t know what you are doing. Some insight would be greatly appreciated.
Signed,
Your confused Daughter.
Your confused Daughter.
**Everyone should come with a manual next go around jo!!
Often,
when people are talking about the trials of relationships, they (we)
often
throw in “Maybe the Indians or our forefathers had it right…maybe we
should all just go back to arranged marriages” [whether we actually
believe it or not is a different kettle of fish]. Well, I read recently
that older Indian women who have been married 20/30/40
years and were ‘martially arranged’ are initiating divorce in droves
because “They have given all and still feel empty…they want their lives back.”
“blah blah
blah….#me #mine #memyself #memyselfandI
#dontnobodycare #stopthemadness
#reallydoe?” People need to stop with the hashtag
overload on FB, Sheesh!!
Brymo
can sing to me in yoruba ALL day long!!!...just the right amount of razz.
I literally just saw this headline: “Kwam
One christens child #38” Lmaoooo…I didn’t bother clicking on the link
so I don’t know if it’s true or not…it is April 1st afterall.
Any good ‘April Fools’ this year? Do people even still put an effort in that? Ah
well.
That’s all she’s got!!
Have an Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee April!!
1 comment:
So many randoms, and then I remember your name :)
This year has been good so far, health, family and all.
Post a Comment