There is something awfully ‘freeing’ about writing anonymously. Freely sharing your thoughts with strangers and having then comment on your life and/or sharing their own views on the topic of discussion…sometimes offering advice. You divulge what you want, they take it for what it’s worth- no questions asked. They don't know you, can't judge you (well they can but not to your knowledge), they don't know the things/people you write about. It’s like conversing with a total stranger on a train ride and never seeing the person again [cliché? Yea, I know].
Today/right now would have been perfect for such anonymous writing…I can’t sleep and I have so much on my mind…stuff I could write about- like how one misguided/unguarded comment is going to make me do something I, had for months, said I wouldn’t do-- just to prove a point. Or like how I need to stop being a spoilt brat about a particular issue and let things be. Or how I’ve become such a cry baby…it’s actually becoming annoying. Unfortunately, I don’t have the luxury of anonymity.
Yea, I could write in a private blog/piece of paper but you know, oddly enough, it doesn’t feel ‘released’ that way. Does that make sense? And it’s not about getting comments or anything like that. It’s kinda like feeling someone/anyone has ‘heard’ what you had to ‘say’…I can’t explain it jo!
Ah well…
Have a lovely weekend, people.
0(^_^)0