I’m going to have the chills ALL day long.
I wake up tired [as usual], sluggishly get ready, prep my breakfast and lunch…I’m ready to walk out the house and my keys are nowhere to be found. Checked my bag, my bed, the kitchen, the bathroom….no keys!
So I stop for a second to try and retrace my steps from the night before. *Gasp* with wide eyes I walk to my front door, turn the dead bolt, open the door and there they are…My keys! Left in the key hole ALL NIGHT long!! CHINEKE!!!!
Re-wind
I went to the grocery store after work. Most normal people do their grocery shopping for the week on Sunday but mehn if I don’t have a reason to leave home I just don’t. So I buy all this stuff and I HATE making more than one trip from car to apt seeing as I live on the 3rd floor. So like I always do, I pile all my grocery bags on both arms and make u journey up. I get to my door and I had foolishly put my keys in my pocket instead of holding like I normally would so of course I had to put my bags on the floor to get my keys out. That totally messed up my flow cos now instead of opening the door and walking into the apt THEN putting the bags on the floor, I had to put the bags on the floor outside, open the door, THEN struggle to get all the bags in. Well after getting all the bags in, I kicked the door shot and locked the door...without a second thought!
Let me just use this medium to say THANK YOU JESUS for your Protection. You don’t even want to know all the scenarios that have been playing in my head since I left my apt. OH and my car was still outside too. How easy would it have been for someone to take my keys, figure out which one was my car and drive off? OR see me feeling all secure and thinking my door was locked from the inside meanwhile key was on the outside…the WHOLE NIGHT!!! *shudders*
…I’m humbled. Thank you Lord!!
*XOXO*
13 comments:
You were blessed o. One must thank God with you.
"That totally messed up my flow..." Really?? Lol... reminds me of that cartoon, The Emperor New Groove".
Thank God o..but be more careful babes.
WE DWELL IN DIVINE SAFETY FOR LIFE AND FOR PROPERTY. THANK GOD.
Thank God for his mercies!
Thank God oooooooo
Thanking God on your behalf!
Things slip thru us sometimes, thank God for HE's got our back ALWAYS!
How are you doing?
Thank God. these things happen.
Messed up ur flow? you sound just like bubbly, he organises EVERYTHING!
We thank God o!
Thanks my Good people...una do well.
Kay...huh? u gon make me go google that now.
@Rep1: Lol, do too! Actually its The Emperor's New Groove (i missed the 's' earlier), one of the funniest cartoons i've ever watched. Even remembering it now is giving me the stitches.... "Beware the grooooovvve..." LoL!
Something similar has happened to me once. We thank God indeed. Nice A
I left my keys outside my door too once! 'oohheemmmgeee!!!' was exactly the way I felt! *shudder*
Post a Comment