Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Compilation...

…of recurring thoughts, random thoughts, not-so random thoughts, yester thoughts, present thoughts, cryptic thoughts, disjointed thoughts…bottom-line sha, this might read like gibberish to you…I apologize in advance :D

Long time my people…how una dey? I been away for a minute huh? It hasn’t been totally intentional [No, I’m not one of those Roc described on…I can’t remember whose blog, lol *(ah! it was NiceAnon's blog)].

I see uall have been writing up a storm. I’m loving all the updates and trying my best to catch up.

**4 voice messages and just under a dozen txt messages. Smh!! "Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, i wanna eat some worms. Big fat yummy worms, thin small crummy (?) worms. Worm! Worm! Worms!" lol who remembers that song? :D

**Everyone deserves happiness oh. I ain't even tripping.

**People think they know but they have no effing idea and its starting to wear my nerves. See this heffa thinking she's giving me some damn advice. Talking like i ain't thought about all the mess she is spewing. It ain't no ones fault really, they say perception is reality. How the hell did i get here?? To this place where people think they can 'talk' because they have attained a certain status?? “Fuck all yall!

**I need a new game plan.

**I am can be territorial.


**I am can be egotistical


**LOL!! Would you date a Mid 30’s Virgin Man? Yay or Nay?

**”What do you do when its looking like your past is better than the present and the future isn't looking too fluffy?” That’s scary!

**How do you upgrade a man's closet/looks without letting him know you think he has zero fashion sense?? Lol


**I am ENOUGH!!


**I heard a man say "If a man wants, he will chase" over the weekend and I gave a resounding AMEN!! Why is it women that wanna talk about "No oh, you [single lady] must be doing something wrong"...married women fa?? Mschewww.


**Planning things with people can be such a freaking drag. Argh!!

**Holding in a fart is one of the most uncomfortable things, ain't it? It takes A lot of 'work' mehn. The release kinda makes it all worth it tho'...you get the 'ahhhhhhhh, freedom at last' feeling. LOL

**Life is really funny men. You witness a guy jump through hoops to get the girl he wants and then you come across another one that's pussy-footing and expects you to take him seriously. “Fuck all yall!

**Ore mi ti yo fe. I'll be real happy if this works out. It’s hard to trust anyone but he seems like a really good guy. Almost too good to be true and you know what they say about that. God help us all.

**Cute/fine guys can get away with most/alot of things...lol it's crazy how that works.

**Meeting someone for the first time and their breath is kicking isn’t a good look at all even the above comment can’t help this one…

**"I'm as picky about my chocolate as i am about my men." LMAO!! ...loves it!!

** Five months and counting…Unbe-frigging-lievable!! God dey!

**I’m surprised he didn’t/hasn’t mentioned…or am I? *shrugs*

**Biko, doesn’t “Couple” mean TWO?? When I say ‘a couple of hours/weeks/days etc’ I [almost] always mean 2 so why then do people [almost] always think I mean something else? I get ‘oh, you didn’t say exactly how long.’ I go ‘err I said a couple na’ and they go on to mumble something about not being sure I really meant 2 :-/. If I meant/mean more than two, I probably wouldn’t say ‘couple’ :o

**It IRKS me when I call someone and they say “can you call me back in 10mins?” or something like that. How about YOU call me back when you are done doing whatever it is you are doing instead of having me trying to figure out if I should really call you back in 10mins or give you 20 or more?? Ugh!!

**Finally saw ‘Transformers’…not bad at all. I think the cars were ‘sexier’ in part one tho’:p

**Seeing as I’m not particularly the touristy type [even tho’I will do touristy things] and I’m not the most friendly person, traveling on my own is looking dimmer and dimmer :(. Maybe I’ll activate Ada-fierce for that lol.

**God forgive me. I do try...

**Me too, i want a new template na....but pure laziness :(



...and just like that July is about to be over!

...Let me go make my rounds. Missed you all :)


*Muah*

12 comments:

Fabulo-la said...

I thought the song was..
"nobody likes me everybody hates me, Im going to eat cockroach.
Im gonna chop off the head and suck up the yama yama and throw the rest away!"
lol.
No really.

Spesh said...

We missd u 2,dearie.....
welcome back!

48 said...

~i say yay! to dating the man yo - at least u kno he's not a whore and if nothing else, he has self-control

~tehe to changing a man's wardrobe. Me thinks a straight-forward approach wud be best
"Hey babe would you wear(insert item) if I bought you one" and then take it from there...

Nice Anon said...

Well, we have missed you jare..SIKE!

Where have thou been? you want to feel important too abi?

I hate that call me back thing. I never do it i rather tell them I would call back.

tunrayo said...

This is hilarious
-Mid 30's Virgin man;Hells NAY!
-if your past looks better than ur present and even better than the future, you best start praying...really hard
-me sef, ive always wondered how to upgrade a dude's wardrobe. i dont know how he will feel about the straight forward approach but thanks 48, i'll be trying that out(only problem is i'm styleless)
- ROTFL about holding farts. I know that 'ahhh' feeling. lol
- and yes o fabulo-la, the song i remember is about cockroaches not worms :)

Original Mgbeke said...

I missed you ooo and I really enjoyed reading this.

Found myself chucking at 'Fuck all y'all'. Tell 'em girl!!!!
I don't even know which one to quote now sef, you know imma co-sign with you on the guy ones. Peeps be trynna act like it's single women's fault..abeg vamooose jare.

Actually when peeps say a couple of hours, I don't think two o. I usually think more than that.

The call back bit is certainly very IRRITI. shuoooooo

mizchif said...

E don tey oh!!!

Bia dis babe were u by any chance in my head just this afternoon?
I was just thinking about that 30 yr old virgin man thingie. Nne, i doesn't think i can be does it oh!
I think he shd berra make sure to find a fellow virgin when he is ready!

And yea, If and when a man wants, you best believe he will chase!

Repressed One said...

@ FabLola— LMAO…I actually laughed out loud. Da heck? I’ve never heard that one before oh…that must be the razz naija version :p

@ MyWorld— Thanks mama! Hope you’ve been good

@ 48— Word? More power to you jare. I hear you on the self control bit sha. Mehn, that straight forward approach might not fly with some hard headed men oh especially if they ‘think’ you’re trying to change em…which is what you are trying to do in essence lol.

@ NiceAnon— chei, you should remove the ‘nice’ from your name…meanie lol. Yes, na me sef wan feel important small but it didn’t even work :(. No mind me jare…been taking care of life.
Me neither.

@ Tunrayo— LOL…she said “Hells NAY”….tew funny. Why na? You don’t reckon you can teach him a few things? Styless person wey wan style person…how you wan take do am na?
You feel me abi? *Hi five*
Are you guys serious?? Me never hear cockroach song before oh

@ Mgbeks— lol, abi na…fools acting brand new cos of wetin? Mschew.
Really? I guess people just use the word then…? All of you need to get it right jo :o lol

@ Mizchif— Yes oh, e don tey small…how you be?
LWKMD@ “i doesn't think i can be does it oh!” U say make hin carry go ba? Lol. There are people that don’t mind at all sha
Girl, don’t I know it!!

Kate said...

lol..most of your randoms cracked me up.
Oya..who pissed you off..let me beat them up!

Repressed One said...

lol@ Kate-- I shall send you a list of names so you can go kung fu P on em lol

Anonymous said...

"I'm as picky about..." who isn't?

Repressed One said...

Rethots-- you'd be surprised!!