Eyin ara ilu, se dada lewa?
Ndi blogville, ke kodi?
Ola,
My country pipu, how una dey?
Hope everyone is doing well. How was the weekend?
I went for a lake party over the weekend. The location/setting was really nice. I didn’t even know such a place existed here. It was definitely a nice spot. They have a normal restaurant type setting for those who don’t wanna be in the sun. Then you walk out to a patio with more seating area. A little ways down there is another section with a pool and more picnic benches and shade [big ‘ole umbrellas…what are they called? lol]. A little more ways down they have 2 large bar structures and benches scattered about. Then beyond that is the lake. Food wasn’t too bad but it was like it was a bad day for the wait staff…they all had some kind of funky attitudes *mschew…all in all it's a very cool hang out chill spot. That said…it is only my black sisters that will spot bikinis and even get into the pool but make sure their heads stay above water…lol. All the other people got in the water and got ALL wet but nooo not my black sisters. The ones that got in the pool came out with dry faces and hair perfectly in place…I noticed and just had to laff.
I wondered how or why it’s legal to have liquor around water…? I mean there was a big ole ‘swim at your own risk’ sign but with the way some people party and drink being around water isn’t exactly the best thing…ah well. Oyinbo people sabi have their fun sha, I give it to them…
I got into a conversation with a few people over the weekend too and we got on the usual ‘naija babes too dey front’ ‘naija babes are too picky’…I don’t know why but it irks me when I hear the word ‘picky’. This is the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with…some thot needs to be put into it na. Anyways my last post was kinda on this topic so make I just leave am alone.
Church on Sunday was good. Sermon was reducing the pressure [from everyday life]. Synopsis- “If you do the trusting, God will do the directing.”
**Mehn i tire jare. God, na you know wetin you dey do...much as i try, i can't/won't know how it will all play out. I just need faith to hold on to your promises.
**Lil Wayne looks like a walking STD [God forgive me! lol]
**Beyonce’s “Ego” video is kinda dry sha. Speaking of which, is she really talking about Ego or is that code for *ahem* something else?? lol
**My gum is sore from ?? ?[i don't know] and it hurts to eat but this left over party jollof rice sureeeeee is good!!! Yum.
It is official. I NEED new running/walking shoes. I went walking today [about 4miles] and by the time I was done it felt like the sole of my feet were so raw they would peel. You know that feeling you get when you’ve been walking or dancing in heels cos they have no cushion? Yep, that’s how my feet felt. Chei…I shall place an order...*soon.
I’m just generally tired. I have a splitting headache. I haven’t slept much over the last few days and my eyes are currently burning. It makes no sense. If anyone has time to sleep…it is I, yet *sigh*
It is officially summer y’all…it is HOT as you would not bliv out here. I have nothing much to yak about o’jare…I just wan greet una.
U’all be easy!!
19 comments:
ist
It sounds like a wonderful place to chill out.
lol their face was dry and their hair still in place. Yea right..
I like the remix of the Ego song. knaye west did a good job. i think it was both ego and ahem..
You be easy too..
lol @black girls being dry...ur right girl..... u know its expensive to get 'em weaves done..so y mess it up
try new balance cross training shoes....great for walking
LOL @ yr jab at the black sisters -- they have to cut their coat (or make their hair) according to their size o!.. Sounds like the lake thing was fun anyways.... Stay good!
lol@ black girls with face and hair dry. Weavon is expensive oooo! he!he!!he!!!
LOL....Lil Wayne looks dirty but this last cd is so addictive....
lol@Lil Wayne looks like a walking STD [God forgive me! lol]. I've said that a million times but noeone agrees wt me. just the thought of listening to his songs make me feel i have gono.
@BSNC--U sholiz!! lol. It really is. I'm not even playing...not a drop of water...it was a sight to behold lol. Thanks ma'
@Funms--I guess so...i ain't mad at them sha. Me that i don't care about hair, i can't swim...smh
Oh really? Thanks i'll check NB out
@Bagucci--It wasn't a jab na lol. U right sha cos one chic made sure she didn't did sit close to the pool talking bout "uh hu girl i gotta make this last till wed" lol. Thanks men!!
@DTA--my dear, i'm not mad at them oh...whatever works lol
@Uzo--I don't mind his music oh...but mehn looking at him takes something. thanks for coming thru :)
@SweetN--lol...i'm glad i'm not the only one but me i like his music sha [on other peoples tracks]...some of it anyways
so random. imagine drowning at the lake. That is very risky. I should try swimming after drinking. Now I really have to do it.
I think that song is about her husband's.... Supahead said it is HUGE( allegedly)
lol, dont u kow that hair is expensive? lmao!
@NiceAnon--its not too random oh...there are always stories of pple drowning in lakes during the holidays. Hia, this babe...i no send you drink n swim ohhh lol
Oh really?? teehee...interesting!
@Bumight--lol ah i kuku know but it was still a funny sight...
Hahaha..nice one. Hope you got enuff rest afterwards??
Just hollering back, R, just hollering back. And yes, oyibo sabi enjoy jare! Our own na to just dey wak eba and dance owambe! lol!
@Buelah--Me and sleep are estranged lovers...he's still fighting me oh. lol...thanks for stopping by.
@Kayzizzle--U do well jare my broda. Omo nothing wrong with owambe oh...gimme some correct ayefele and we set :D
Bwahahahah, our black ladies are trying to protect the MAC and the weave na. After spending $200 for some quality hair, you aint trying to have it ruined in some Chlorine. LOL.
Nna men, I constantly have to give myself pep talks to put my trust in God. Prov 3:5 is a good pep talk...'Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding'. God help me!
LMAO @ walking STD. Yeah that Ego sounds kinda suspect.
@Mgbeks-- LOL, i no bin even think abou the 'MAC' part...na true you talk...I ain't mad at dem o jare. That's a very good/timely word...it comes to mind ever so often. Nne, na baba God go help us. Amen
welikome oh...wetin you bring come?
too picky? next time tell them to show that u're not picky that u're considering dating a 419 guy, drug dealer, cab driver, a convict, road sweeper or just a plain idiot. hopefully that will make them shut up.
LOL@ Tigeress-- you dey mind all these people? They just be yakking
Post a Comment