Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Forward

...so it's that time of the year again...that time when an hour of our lives goes into oblivion. Like we don't lose enough time on our own we have to be forced to give up an hour...okay, okay i'm tripping...we get it back later on in the year, lol. I just don't particularly like giving up this hour sha :o. I was well aware of the change this year sha unlike last year when i strolled into church at my 'normal' time [like 15-20mins before service] only to find that service was well on its way. On that day, I was walking to the sanctuary wondering why there was noone else walking alongside me and why I had to park in the extended parking area cos the main parking lot was already full. I got into the sanctuary and was even more confused when i saw filled pews. As i was being directed to go sit in the balcony with the late comers it hit me...an hour had been taken from my life and i wasn't aware of it...tsk. tsk. Ah well...

Wus up sha, bloggy? Kilon shele? I've been gone for a few days huh? Ha!! i told you, you wouldn't see me as much anymore :p. Anyways i've had a nice last few days...nothing i wanna blog about but it's been nice. I'm tired...i just walked around for like 2+ hours feeling like a tourist, lol. The weather was absolutely darling [teehee] but immo pay for that walk in the morning.

I’m once again reminded [as i am in certain situations] of how long it’s been…it shocks even me when I take a moment to think about it. They came and they went and the years just kinda went by, life just kinda happened. I’d imagine admitting the time that has passed to people will garner some weird looks/thots like ‘err, erthang okay with you shawty?’ LOL…salgood sha. […get your mind out the gutter, bloggy, that ain’t what I’m talking about :o]

--I'll be okay. My mind is catching up to the times...i'll be caught up soon enough :)

My pops is a freaking trip!! I'm rather irked by him at the moment...it's crazy that once he gets an idea in his head it doesn't matter what anyone says, there is no changing his mind. How do you decide you are not going to make a trip that had been planned a while ago and after the ticket has been paid for because of some irrelevant thing that you have no control over? Arghh it's so annoying. Like mehn, it's a recession...ticket money ain't no chicken change mscheww.

Did i mention before how tired of corp america i am? Well, i'm saying it again...this company don tire me but wetin man go do?? I can't do shakara cos it's probably a lot worse out there. God dey sha.

--Buahahaha so i just saw a toilet on TV that is remote control operated. It has buttons for rear cleansing/frontal cleansing/warm seat/warm water/raising and lowering the toilte seat-cover/flush...etc...lol orishirishi..in short the whole house is like freaking wonderland [MTV cribs--dude is an inventor]. Owo da lara!! Na money dey yab man!!

Anyways, like i said, i'm tired as in my back/waist is killing me. Just wanted to torsh you small. I hope i hear something from them slow people tomorrow if not, it really is back to the drawing board *sigh*

ps: Avocado Turkey Burger [without the avocado] from Ruby Tuesdays is freaking Good *2thumbs up*
pps: My phone traffic has greatly decreased oh...I can turn off my phone for a week and not miss anything/not be missed, chei! :( [hush jo, i don't think my last entry has anything to do with it lol]

tata

*Muah*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...wouldn't see me as much anymore..." as long as eventually, we always see.
“…my back/waist is killing me.” Would have offered to help you massage but….

"...phone traffic has greatly decreased oh......" we can work something out.

Repressed One said...

lol@'work something out'...if i didn't know better, i'd think you were flirting with me ;)