--culled from ??? can't quite remember if i saw this somewhere or how the thot came about...
ALLOW me to introduce my alter ego *drum roll* please .............................. ADA-FIERCE! —She is an 'Ada' [1st girl child] and the girl is *snap fingers* Fierceee!! *dead* [corny as hell, I know]
I keed! I keed! But if I did have an alter ego she would be THE very definition of Sexy Tomboy, perfectly in tune with her feminine and masculine sides. She would be a guys girl and a girls girl.
If I had an alter ego she wouldn’t care what anyone says about her but be humble about it. She would be that fun loving, out-going, and down to earth chic. She would be the one that walks into a room and embraces the crowd and not the one making a beeline to the back of the room.
If I had an alter ego she wouldn’t internalize so much. She would be an optimist in matters of the heart. She would trust more freely, live more freely. She would be an encourager. She would be mega athletic—participating in marathons and chit. She would be a great dancer.
If I had an alter ego she would be a badass fashionista. She would be adventurous enough to take trips on her own. She would take risks and not play it so safe. She wouldn’t be so weirdly shy. She would not be so nervous about public speaking or presentations.
If I had an alter ego she would be witty and funny. She would have amazing talents. She would be passionate about things and be high on life itself. She wouldn’t be passive in her relationships/friendships, letting people determine the course. She would call people more often and let them know she cares. She would be and look more approachable.
BUT since I don’t have an alter ego, I embrace the “ME” that is :D. That quiet and reserved usually down for whatever chic. That pretty used-to-be tomboy with badass legs and a luscious rack. That chic that would walk in a room and make a beeline to the back to people watch, make up stories in her head and have a grand ole laugh by herself.
That chic that loves to dance and has no qualms doing it in the corner of the room even if it’s up against a wall. That chic that loves to travel but would rather travel with buddies becos it makes the memories sweeter. That chic that has few friends and would give them the shirt off her back. That responsible, dependable, and sometimes predictable chic.
That chic that can have 4 different accents in a 2 minute conversation [lol confused much?]. That trustworthy chic. That chic that analyses almost everything. That chic that sees shades of grey. That adaptable chic that realizes that people are different and would let people be who they are even if it means repressing herself [just a little tho’]. That chic that would be there when you call...u gotta call, she ain’t no psychic lol
That chic that needs to remind herself that there is only one of her…not to be compared to any other. That chic that is fearfully and wonderfully made. The one that God called while in her mother’s womb. The one that has been given the power to create wealth. That chic whose hands are blessed and everything she touches prospers. That blessed and highly favored chic.
That chic that would be a good thing to the man who finds her. That chic through whom her husband would be blessed. That chic that her children would rise and call her blessed. That chic that is a source of joy to the people around her. Although this chic doesn’t know exactly why she’s here and what she is to be doing, she knows she has a good future and in the grand scheme of things God’s will for her life will come to fruition.
Omo, no take me play oh. I’m a BAD CHIC!!!
LOL!!!
PS: …so I’ve gone Public and I feel kinda naked. I mean I know there may not be any difference unless fellow bloggers stumble across the blog and actually make comments but I sha feel all open sha *insert shy look/face* lol
*Muah*
6 comments:
Yaaay for going public. I stumbled across you and I like this post. Dreaming up alter-egos is fun, I used to do that then I actually started trying to do things that my so-called alter ego's would do. Now I just do the damn thing, whatever it is.
Me love to travel too but I'd loove to take a trip solo someday but i never gather that liver yet o.
Awww you're the first ever to leave a comment on my blog *sniff*.
lol, girl i just dream jare. I hear you on doing whatever it is. How for do?
One day for me too...one day!
Thanks for coming thru :). Ur blog is hilarious!!!
and am the second yipeee lol. wow girl u too like urself oo and i admire that.. u no get part 2. nice post. thx for stopping by
Ah BSNC, u know what they say na-- "fake it till you make it" LOL!!
Thanks for coming by ma!
"fake it till you make it..."
nice one..
besides noone really knows the difference..
Never did have an alter ego.. but it obviously works for you..
I'm guessing 'Ada' is the more... Reflective one then..
Hmmm, you certainly ain't my (female) alter-ego.
Post a Comment