Iz a lie oh…dolled up ko lol. The ‘nowhere to go’ bit is true tho’ I’ve been cooped up in this house all week and this weekend is no different. I kinda feel like getting dolled up and going dancing tonight, weirdly enough. I haven’t danced to this song yet [Whine] …You spin my head right round, right round when you go down, when you go down down.. [/Whine]. Ah well.
Watching this much TV has to be some kind of sin. I’ve been “pigging” out on lifetime. I usually don’t even turn on my TV on Saturdays cos there’s usually nothing on but so as not to die of boredom, I flipped through channels and found that they were having a Nora-thon. One Nora Roberts’ novel [movie] adaptation after the other…so I camped and watched for God knows how many hours. I thought I had read “Northern lights” but it wasn’t until about 30mins into the movie that I was for certain I had lol *smh.* I didn’t get a chance to finish it sha but movies are never quite as good as the books so I doubt I missed much.
I suddenly feel like ice-cream on freshly baked cookies. I shall resist temptation.
I still haven’t gotten around to buying myself a Mustard colored bag. I shall get one this summer…if I find something I like.
I want a Maxi dress *pouts*
I had another “you must be the tough cookie” discussion yesterday with a different person. See me see wahala oh. It was flattering to know that all these people seem to think I’m beating suitors off with a stick but I don’t know anymore. What is giving them that impression? Me? Do they think I’m all about games ni? In fact let me not start. Yea, yea I know they mean well…just got me thinking is all.
Water dey evaly find hin level!
It appears I’m in the wrong field…?? The pickings are rather slim in my area of concentration but there are tons of HR jobs out there…what gives? :(. Reminds me of when I first graduated college and the IT industry went burst…did I type this already? *sigh*
Going home for a month [as I had toyed with] won’t make much sense cos when I come back I’d be no better for it *deep sigh*
Sooo I really don’t understand this continuous expansion of my rack. I tried on a trad I had made over last summer and I wasn’t even expecting it to fit cos I think I’ve gained weight but to my surprise it fit…well kinda. Everything fit okay except the bust. I managed to zip the top down and it sits nicely around my waist and [*cough*] abs but I’m bursting the seams in the chest area :furious: tani mo se? Whose sins am I paying for? Lol. I don’t get it oh I really don’t. What’s worse? I can’t do anything about it :cry:
How far removed from procrastination is laziness? Are you lazy because you procrastinate or do you procrastinate cos you are lazy??
Nature will take its course. I won’t fuss about it this time. Mind over matter!
Gizzard is the shiznit!!!
I wanna add bloggers to my blog roll but I’m kinda shy *hangs head and bats eyelids* LOL
I have a 'follower.' Hi Farida *waves*
I wanna visit Kenya. I saw pictures from a friends’ vacation and it looked like they had a blast. They had pictures of beautiful wildlife all up close and personal. There was a picture of a Lioness catching and then devouring a poor Zebra lol. There was a picture of a Giraffe eating out of my friends’ hands—Mara, I think the place is called. Tickets are about as high as they would be to go to Najia at Christmas time…I wanna go!!!
Hope everyone is having a funner weekend than i am.
*Muah*
6 comments:
lol add bloggers, there is nothing to be shy about.. i wish i could watch the nora robert marathon, but i ve to go to work..
Nothing to be shy about. lol..Keep your head up.
Awww thanks for the moral support guys :D. I'll get on it...hehe
lol. i just got me a mustard colored bag today. looks fab. and i wish i could say i was having a better weekend but i'm not. working but at least i get to shop.lol
"I kinda feel like getting dolled up and going..." very well then, let's go salsa dancing tonight. Pick you up at 742pm.
Yay!! Let's...and not a minute later. I'll be dolled up and ready.
Post a Comment