...if i had readers or followers of my blog i woulda tagged them in this post hence the title...but i don't...not yet anyways, i'm still hiding :). So it's just you and I, Bloggy.
Found this on FB and 'thiefed' it :p
1. My most recent ex...was a good but confused man
2. Maybe I should... take some time off and go home
3. I love...the compliments on my new ‘do’
4. People would say that...I am quiet
5. I don't understand....why it seems relationships have gotten harder to maintain
6. When I wake up in the morning...I’m thankful to have another day
7. I lost...my slender frame some years ago
8. Life is full of... surprises
9. My past is...sometimes a distant memory
10. I get annoyed when...i prep my mind to do something and find that I suddenly can’t
11. Parties are...great people watching venues
12. I wish... I could travel the world with a loved one
13. Dogs… are cool as long as they are not mine
14. Cats…are sneaky eeky creatures
15. Tomorrow...is one I’d be blessed to have
16. I have a low tolerance...for nonsense and foolywang
17. If I had a million dollars... I’d make a lot of people very happy
18. I'm totally terrified... of hurting my knees so bad I become disabled
19. My spouse (significant other)... is taking his sweet time...mschew!!
20. My life...is ordered by God
*Muah*
1 comment:
4. People would say that...I am quiet
....and you smile inwardly.
Post a Comment